Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i read at spicy that it's a remake. was the old with johnny and nuch? they are married in the opening but not together at the end. johnny is a teacher and a play boy, nuch is her wife and they have 2 kids together but johnny cheated her with one of his student and an other woman.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Wow Tui Teerapat is back in lakorn. I miss him. He is so cute.

This was a good lakorn, the first one. Aump playing the mistress, good choice lol. Her poses are always seductive-looking.

2morostar

sarNie Egg
Didn't see the Johnny's version, but saw the one with Sam Yuranan, Peeyanuch and Aperadee in the late 80's. That's was really good.
Back then their house was a huge mansion with a really big front lawn. :lol: Someone got it up on youtube. Oh the kids were cute too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't see the Johnny's version, but saw the one with Sam Yuranan, Peeyanuch and Aperadee in the late 80's. That's was really good.
Back then their house was a huge mansion with a really big front lawn. :lol: Someone got it up on youtube. Oh the kids were cute too.

My sister read in a magazine when that lakorn was on, they said that house is Aperadee's real house. :D There was also an interviewed of Aperadee talking about that house.

If anyone wanted to see Cherry's real house, go watch old lakorn called "Dok Soak"

(*sorry off topic*) :)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
wow so that was aperadee's real house? Goodness I remember it was huge! i only saw the Sam version also, I actually still have that in VHS lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
wow so that was aperadee's real house? Goodness I remember it was huge! i only saw the Sam version also, I actually still have that in VHS lol..
Yup huge and beautiful house, but then I would call that a mansion instead of house LOL. In the news it said that, the faucet in her house is made of real gold. ^_^ Not sure if is true or not, I forgot now what she said.

The only version I saw is with Sam too, I never knew they had a remakes with Johnny and Siriam either. :mellow:

And yes I still have it on VHS also :lol: lolz.
Love the songs in there, Sam sang beautifully, especially the part where it said "one woman is for display/trophy, the other one is for uses" :loool: lolz.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I love dramatic movies like these! Whoohoo!
Especially if Aum is going to play the mia noi hehe
Drama, drama!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks Thip, Pok looks really nice . I heard it going to air in the next slot.. hope it true.. Miss pok and she looks good with Tui