Ciaj Sia

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey, im pretty sure everyone here knows who ciaj sia is, but i have one question..what do u guys think about him?

like i kno he has good vocals and good music, but i mean about him personally. does ne one here actually kno the guy?

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
I know nothing personal about the guy, but he is very talented music wise. Singing needs a few touches here and there, but it's his talent with instruments that impresses me.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
big guy...not handsome...but he has a good voice better than those guys who look handsome but has a sucky voice..

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey, im pretty sure everyone here knows who ciaj sia is, but i have one question..what do u guys think about him?

like i kno he has good vocals and good music, but i mean about him personally. does ne one here actually kno the guy?
i don't know him personally, i do, however, know ppl tht knows him personally. my uncle is dating his sister and he lives in (or by) merced. anyways, my uncle says tht he's hecka coincited about his voice and all! haha! o! been to there house once too! very nice. model homes like... tee wee bigger tho.

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
big guy...not handsome...but he has a good voice better than those guys who look handsome but has a sucky voice..
rite on! haha its funnie thinking about wat you said.... its tru thru my experience and the people i met...[usually ]people with good voices are big. for some reason.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i don't know him personally, i do, however, know ppl tht knows him personally. my uncle is dating his sister and he lives in (or by) merced. anyways, my uncle says tht he's hecka coincited about his voice and all! haha! o! been to there house once too! very nice. model homes like... tee wee bigger tho.
yea i heard that he's a bit conceited too.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I heard he's very down to earth and a sweet guy...nothing conceited like others have mentioned.... I love how he can play the hulasi instrument.....

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
yea i heard that he's a bit conceited too.

I have met him couple times while he was here in Minnesota to perform at Touly Vangkue concerts. He is not conceited; he is actually pretty nice and funny. I think his much more funny than Touger Xiong. Eventhough he is Americanized, he does know Hmong culture well. He can play flute and also play Chinese melody.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I have met him couple times while he was here in Minnesota to perform at Touly Vangkue concerts. He is not conceited; he is actually pretty nice and funny. I think his much more funny than Touger Xiong. Eventhough he is Americanized, he does know Hmong culture well. He can play flute and also play Chinese melody.
to be honest..lol if ur gonna meet ur fans..lol of course u have to ACT nice and kool...its pretty much obvious..lol if u act all conceited to ur fans, do u think ne one's going to like u? uhhh...no. lol

it's wats behind closed doors that the fans dont see. yall get wat i mean?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
to be honest..lol if ur gonna meet ur fans..lol of course u have to ACT nice and kool...its pretty much obvious..lol if u act all conceited to ur fans, do u think ne one's going to like u? uhhh...no. lol

it's wats behind closed doors that the fans dont see. yall get wat i mean?
that's what i've been saying about a lot of the hmong "celebrities" out there too
ahaha.
you will never know the true person deep down inside of them

angelness

sarNie Egg
lol..yea. some may seem really nice when they go out, but when they some home, theyre tru colors really show

We're all HUMAN BEINGS. We're all entitled to act stupid and selfish...even those who have a little more talent, like singing and acting, than the rest of us. So, I don't really care about their personal lives, as long as their not hurting anyone else, like murder or discriminating, than keep on doing what your good at.

Haven't you talked about someone or treated someone unfairly? No one wants to be the bad guy but we've all done it. I know I have.

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess, the way we read things, tend to make us get overheat at time.
it's them punctuation that drive me nut ..
my written communication professor said the same thing with them JACK/JILL correction, so many way to say it. Lol

anyway, give props again for him for being able to make them music.