[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The remakes lakorn again.

The last version, Pra-Nang and N'rai are Nok chatchai, Ann Thongprasom and Noi Bussakorn.

Aff gave the interview, this lakorn would open in the middle of next year.

unknown P'ek yet.

credit to pantip.com

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Deng... so many remakes are coming out next year & Aff is on a roll with all these lakorns! Thanks for sharing the news wishbone! ^_^

Oh I hope they'll use a new actor as pra'ek. I wanna see her star with someone different.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The remakes lakorn again.

The last version, Pra-Nang and N'rai are Nok chatchai, Ann Thongprasom and Noi Bussakorn.

Aff gave the interview, this lakorn would open in the middle of next year.

unknown P'ek yet.

credit to pantip.com

What was the original about?

Too bad Tik isn't around to make lakorns...ooohhh...there's still Chakrit she has yet to be paired with.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, what's the original story about? it's awesome that Aff's getting so many lakorn! ^_^
what??!! where's TIK?? he should totally be paired with Aff one of these days!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
As much as I remember from the last version
Ann and Noi were friends.
Nok was Noi's ex-boyfriend. She dumped him to get married with someone else.
So, Nok got married with Ann instead.
Noi's marriage's life was not happy, so she tried to reconcile with Nok and steal him from Ann.
Nok was still very angry at Noi for dumping him, so he wanted to get even with Noi by flirting with her.
So, Ann had to be suffering.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Noi's marriage's life was not happy, so she tried to reconcile with Nok and steal him from Ann.
Nok was still very angry at Noi for dumping him, so he wanted to get even with Noi by flirting with her.
Aww...Aff seems to have to be suffering a lot in her lakorns...I hope at least Prajan See Roong is a romantic comedy or something happier for her...and for Bie. I'd like to watch at least one lakorn of hers that she isn't crying in...not counting the older ones.

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I still want to say"I hope P'ek is Umm or Tik" ^_^

I want to see Tik pair with Aff

It will be beauty image :D

cecilia

Staff member
^you're so excited. you call them both n'ek :blush:

i want to see tikker or krit with aff for a change.
i'm not sick of ateam at all but i'm afraid, if they continue, i will get to see more fights ..
and i'll turn to one of those anti fans :loool: ..

but yippie, more aff lakorns .. can't wait.
thanks wishy for the news :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i remember this lakorn of annes. i wonder whos gonna be pra'ek and n'rai. but yeh, anything could change since they wont start til next year

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the summary! so it'll be Aff instead of Ann then...>< really wonder who p'ek will be

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, when I read the novel, I really hate P'ek so much. <_<
I think P'ek is really stupid in this lakorn. I like the other guy better, Jakrit(?) he is much nicer he should have end up with Ann instead of she gone back to Chatchai. But oh well, atleast he got with her sister. ^_^

Ann's acting was great in this lakorn. She really into her character and knocked Chatchai up for real few times LOL. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
didn't really like the storyline . Usually, in revenge lakorn the P'k goes after the N"k or her family but this the p'k wanted to get even with his ex for dumping him but end up reliving old flame/ had affair and got the N'rai pregnant and the result he had to take responsible by divorcing the N'k. I didn't like the storyline , it was intense . The p'k was an ass but at least he suffer being married with the n'rai though which last like 2 or 3 years :lol: it suit him right ! And he regret making that mistake and wanted to get back with his first wife , it an happy ending but i thought the n'k should had got wiht the guy that love her regardless if she was a divored woman.

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, after i read some of the comments make me feel sad now. i don't like those kind of lakorn too. it was like Sarn said usually revenge lakorn pr'ek goes after n'ek or n'ek goes after pr'ek but this is...............

SAD hahaha