~++~News Section~++~

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I will be posting every news of each star in here for whoever that knows how to read and want to know whats going on with the lakornpeunbarn stars so check it out whenever you come in because I will be editing it only so it won't be marked as updated like when you make a new post...

Nott Wasu

พระสังข์ นอต ถอดรูป ยกครัวพาทัวร์ย่านประชานิเวศน์

Sung Tong

สังข์ทอง 2008 (สกู๊ปพิเศษ)

โครงการ 7 สี ปันรักให้โลก สนองแนวพระราชดำริในสมเด็จพระนางเจ้าฯ พระบรมราชินีนาถ นำพรีเซ็นเตอร์โครงการฯ และเหล่านักแสดงเชิญชวนคนไทย “รักษ์น้ำ รักษ์เจ้าพระยา”

Mild Tarntara

"มายด์"เดินตามฝัน แจ้งเกิด"นางเอก"

มายด์เกร็งสังข์ทอง ได้เปนนางเอกเต็มตัว

Ryu Parnrawat

“ริว จิตสัมผัส”เครียดเปิดซิงพระเอก“ปลาบู่ทอง”

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha~ I hate translating lol..Because when it comes to translating into words I suck! Maybe someone else can translate..Like one of those admin or moderators from those entertainment translation webby's..I mean I can translate but It'll be a longgg time lol...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's cool...just wait until the new boran lakorn after sung tong comes out...then i want translations....lolz hahaha Thanks though!

Phon

sarNie Adult
here's a translation about cartoon kanokwan news. She wants to act in modern lakorn because she said she only get to make boran lakorn she wants to try something new. And most people dont know her unless they watch boran lakorn. And if she makes modern lakorn she wants to play the bad evil girls part. She doesnt care about being the main actress (nang ake). But she said its up to the owner producer director if they willing to give her a chance at modern lakorn. And a lot of people ask her to be in thier music video because she a good looking teenager and still in her early 20's.