Ja Ae Baby

sunisa

This is a new lakorn with Beam and Tong.Could someone please give me more info about this lakorn?I really enjoy watching this lakorn.Thanks in advance! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wells i watching up to eppie 3.. and so far.. beam is a single business man.. that had been awarded the most wanted bachalor for years.. hes also had a rep. of being a playboy... but deep down beam is lonely ever since his true love and wife left him 7 years ago..

tong is a worker in beam and golf's company..and she want to be promoted to wat she applied for ..a Gardener.. but instead she was promoted to be beams secetary wen beams old secatary went to give birth

soo far beam has this one girl in the lakorn her name is Lucy.. wells she wants beam.. hehehe

and the next eppie beams daughter is gonna come "Ja eh" beamie!! ahahahaha :w000t:

sunisa

Thanks for the info.Can't wait for more.I want to see more scene between Beam and Tong.Beam looks hottt and Tong looks pretty with straight hair. :wub:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i only saw the first episode and i think beam is pretty cute in this lakorn...and he has a kid in the lakorn too..awww how cutee..now i have to watch it lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i watched the latest episode.. and Baby (Beam daughter in the lakorn) came in.. hehe.. it was funnie how she ran up to Beam and calls him daddie.. hehee..

then beams left her with tong and went on a date with that lucy girl..

Baby showed a picture of her mom and Beam at their wedding..

Tong calls Beam andcalls him a irresponsible jerk.. heheheh and Tong tells him that Babys mom name is Baibua.. Beam was soo shocked!! He had his mouth open for about a minute.. ahahha.. then he asked lucy to leave.. ahha the lucy girl taught he was gonna ask her to be his wife.. ahaha

next part.. beam is gonna trick Baby into not calling him daddie ahahaha :w000t:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
man i can't wait to watch the next ep. Beams so cute and well his daughter is adorable.....i really can't wait for it...lol....

sunisa

tangmoe said:
as of right now.. its aired up to 4 episodes... :D
[post="57516"][/post]​
Oh...ok thanks! :D I thought it was already air more than that. :rolleyes:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahhh after watching part 5 last night... i found out that Baby's mom isnt Beams wife that left him.. It was Beam's friend that they accidently have something going on while at camp. She liked him but he didnt like her , so she went to america to study

sisii

Tong looks like a dork with those glasses haha I can't wait to see her transformation. Beam is soo cute and Baby is soo adorable

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
sisii said:
Tong looks like a dork with those glasses haha I can't wait to see her transformation. Beam is soo cute and Baby is soo adorable
[post="58023"][/post]​
yeah tong looks all dorky right nows, but shes cute in a way.. yeah n i can't wait to see her when she gets like a make-over..