AMANDA VANG is MARRIED

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Maybe you got the wrong Amanda Vang..
that guy's wife is not Amanda Vang.. she just looks like Amanda Vang...

and that is also a creepy picture of Amanda Vang.. the snake is disgusting.
In reality, women should all get rid of snakes... because snakes are the ones in legends/bible/wherever that deceive people and deceived Eve to sin.. lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe you got the wrong Amanda Vang..
that guy's wife is not Amanda Vang.. she just looks like Amanda Vang...

and that is also a creepy picture of Amanda Vang.. the snake is disgusting.
In reality, women should all get rid of snakes... because snakes are the ones in legends/bible/wherever that deceive people and deceived Eve to sin.. lol.
hehee.. yeah i was about to say hi. they look kinda alike.. but the singer Amanda Vang
nose flares out more than that dude's wife. :p

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think the person is talking about the girl on that myspace. she talking about the picture this myspace. I think it is amanda and wow she finally married

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh wow...
but how can you tell if she's the niam tias ntsuab?? hehehe...
well if she is married, congrats. you would think that with 2 albums and MVs out she'd have the money for a nice american wedding? heehee...

hlubying

sarNie Egg
oh wow...
but how can you tell if she's the niam tias ntsuab?? hehehe...
well if she is married, congrats. you would think that with 2 albums and MVs out she'd have the money for a nice american wedding? heehee...
hey you your getting really annoying! the myspace page is the guy, Tou Vang's page. He's Amanda's manager! do you not see the heading before the picture that says, "Amanda's wedding".....damn you're stupid! when you're trying to figure something out please pay attention to details!

AND YES! she is the only AManda vang that is from MN and sings that has 2 albums out so far.

she just turned 19.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow thanks for the news!! i'm excited to see Amanda was getting married.
So which person she is marrying to? To me, there were two man..they both are handsome.
I can't guest which one she is referring to-)
Anyhow, hope she is still singing and continuing with her hobby or career.
Damn, how did she get that far like becoming singer. It is unbelievable. You know, i am waiting and sitting but no luck are coming to me. I felt like i'm lost to the world. ***

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hey you your getting really annoying! the myspace page is the guy, Tou Vang's page. He's Amanda's manager! do you not see the heading before the picture that says, "Amanda's wedding".....damn you're stupid! when you're trying to figure something out please pay attention to details!

AND YES! she is the only AManda vang that is from MN and sings that has 2 albums out so far.

she just turned 19.

whatever. you're the annoying and stupid one. I didn't say anything to offend you or anybody and unlike you, I don't have time to read the fine print/details on strangers myspaces. sheesh- chill - it's gotten pretty chilly outside lately .. hint hint.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
However, thanks for sharing that picture.
So happy for her. Anyways...if i were her i wouldn't get married yet because with such talents at a young age you can still survive to sing until your late thirties. I love her singing...really catching...she does have a beautiful voice.

Anyhow now that she is married we should be happy for her still.

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
Ooh... i seen one of her MV... And that girl dont really look like her... but If ya say so then yea... Congratz!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad.. i have no idea who this Amanda Vang ish besides the one i posted. lols..

excuse me, imma Ca girl.. lols.. i guess the Amanda that got married is not that popular then.. congrats to her!! :D

ah_nu

sarNie Egg

she just turned 19.

You know what, before you OPEN your mouth and call someone annoying, you need to get your damn facts right first, alright? See the part that I bolded for you? "when you're trying to figure something out, please pay attention to details."

Well anyways, for you bad Hmong gossip shit-heads who doesn't know how to fuckin' gossip:

Let me clear it all up for you idiots.

1. Tou Vang, the myspace guy, is NOT her manager, he is her UNCLE. (How do I know? He is my husband's first cousin and his wife is Amanda's AUNT. If he didn't marry Amanda's Aunt, they would be "brother" and "sisters" in the Hmong culture.)

2. His wife (the one that looks like Amanda Vang) is her Auntie from her Mother's side. That's why they look so similar. Amanda Vang looks like her Mom's younger sister. (YES... that girl that looks like Amanda Vang is Amanda's MOM younger sister!)

3. AND YES, Amanda Vang IS married. She is married to Kong Meng Xiong (who is my cousin) and he is a police officer in Ramsey County.

Get your damn facts straightened out Hmong PEOPLE. This is why Hmong people never get along. They gossip wrong shit.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL!

No...some Hmong people don't get along. Don't generalize the situation.

Btw...my almost 2 years old nephew thinks Amanda is sexy...haha he's crazy about her!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
anybody knows the song that she sings xab thoj version of "ib leeg tub"? i want to get it but i don't know which album is in...help pls? :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Was it really necessary to use those words mentioned above?

PLEASE LOWER THE USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE AROUND SW..