cua yaj and mai yeng lee(my cousin) they are married

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
all i can tell u is that they are married =]]] they are just soooo cuuutteeeee so lovely =]

recent pictures... the wedding was on 9.26.09 in NC their american wedding

OLD PICTURES

Fearless

sarNie Adult
They look cute together! He looks dark in the second picture... he also looks much older now.. do you have any more pictures?

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
he is so cute.hehe..he was one of the best looking hmong guy for me bac then.hehe..do u kno how old he is?..shes pretty in the first pic..how old is the girl too?

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
so is she hmoob meskas or hmoob thaib teb?
and i thought that he was married already?
whao... wasnt there a rumor a couple year back that he married a girl from SC or NC or something...?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
so is she hmoob meskas or hmoob thaib teb?
and i thought that he was married already?
whao... wasnt there a rumor a couple year back that he married a girl from SC or NC or something...?

Yeah I think she's that girl. I heard that she was all into him but they had to wait until she got older so they can get marry and she had to work so she can have money to sponsor him or something like that.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I think she's that girl. I heard that she was all into him but they had to wait until she got older so they can get marry and she had to work so she can have money to sponsor him or something like that.

actually they both liked each other

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg... Cua Yaj is so handsome for a Hmoob Thaib Tes... I loved his acting... Hmm, well they both match.. But please do post more picture!

Good for your cousin--if they're both happy, then it was meant to be! Personally, I don't stoop that low...not saying that Cua Yaj is low b/c I'm a huge fan of him, but what i mean is I would never order a male groom from Thailand or Laos...