Hnub Lis

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Hnub Lis will not be starring in anymore movies with Xab Thoj because she is married or getting married to a hmong american in Minnesota. She will hopefully be here in the Summer time! hopefully in time for the tournament in MN. Oh yea her husband is Cha Pao who plays as Pob Zeb in Nkauj Nyab. Yeap, thats her husband.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
haven't seen nkauj nyab yet.. but that's ok that she's not doing anymore movies even if I like her acting.. cuz it's time to open up new roles to new actresses.

chia_xng

sarNie Egg
She is also pregant with pao zeb kid to its due in decemeber or something like that cuz I went to thailand and she has grown I mean down there.....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! so hes her husband, no wonder why she was willing to do that kissing scene in "Nkauj Nyab"
oh well, as long as they love each other, but i'm just sad that she couldnt wait until she gets here to
get pregnant... she should know that shes a hmong celebrity, shes expected to be going places and stuff...
she should have done what mab sua did... wait, cause there will be alot of ppl wanting to see her...
i've known about his a while back but just didnt want to be the first one to spread these stuff...
well, i'm still a fan of her...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
wow! no wonder
good luck to her
now that she's not acting anymore, its time to let new actress come out now

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
no!!!!! she going to get married!!! well lawv yog cov ntxhais ces yuav tsum tau mus npaj yus lub neej and good luck to her

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Why are these actresses in such a rush to get marry! I really liked hnub lis and mab sua lis.. they should've stayed single and continue acting.. gosh all the good actors and actresses all got married.. I hope they find some new good actors and actresses.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Please post picture of her husband... I haven't seen Nkauj Nyab because it looks too scary for me...hehe...

Also, is she pregnant already?

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
uhhh... wow! really??? sorry but she can do way better no offense! all i have to say is good luck!

Punk

sarNie Egg
She is also pregant with pao zeb kid to its due in decemeber or something like that cuz I went to thailand and she has grown I mean down there.....

WOW! SO MUCH TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY. I DON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I SEE HER HERE FOR MYSELF.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
not really a good picture but this is the cover to Nkauj Nyab and her husband is the one with her

stephanie

sarNie Adult
yikes! tht loos scary! ha ha! whts the movie about? anyways, thts good for her! cant wait to see the new actresses!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
trust me it's not scary...the movie was alright...she didn't wear original dead hmong clothes...but she juss wear hmong clothes in the movie....

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
I can't believe it! Hnub lis should have married xab thoj then. she matches him better. But if it's her choice then, i just hope she chose the right man and good luck. We'll be seeing her soon then.

neena

sarNie Adult
awe!!! no!!! i will miss her in movies!!! i thought she was real pretty!!! yeah i had a feeling there was something there when they did that kiss scene in Nkauj Nyab...hmm...if i remember his name is...Cha-something Vang. he's a good actor, they should make movies together more. about xab, i think he's got himself a new leading lady already...that girl who did the music videos with him. she's a yaj...i think she's going to be bigger then hnub, she's still young.

kiiA2012

sarNie Egg
i know i heard that that is her husband i was like omg...
why did they do that scary movie when she is pregnat...
butit is alright she does match being the ghost in nkauj nyab...