KISSLIVE...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Who knows the person (livefans) in youtube that posted the kisslive videos? I'd like to send that boy a message. I guess he commented me, got scared, and blocked me so I can't comment back to him. This is what he wrote to me:

"All you do is Talk the Talk and watch while KISSLIVE Walks the Talk ang gets Better! You will Never Ever be as GOOD as KISSLIVE and will NEVER accomplish what he've done! IT seems like all you do is talk about other peeps accomplishments but just look at yourself you ant got Nothing to prove! You are one LOW HMONG LOSER!! KISSLIVE IS BETTER THAN YOU! Haha"

"You "May" Lower yourself down and let KISSLIVE STEP OVER YOU like the DIRT you are! I'll find out whos this MAY LOSER and get KISSLIVE's gang on your SORRY ASS!!"

I commented that I didn't like the voice and this boy got all angered and threatened me.

Kisslive- Very immature and unprofessional. I will never go near your booth. You might end up killing me for not wanting to buy your cd.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
mongstaness, any idea who this little boy might be? i'd like to report a threat and restraining order against kisslive. :yahoo:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
mongstaness, any idea who this little boy might be? i'd like to report a threat and restraining order against kisslive. :yahoo:
lol. no idea at all. i wasnt so interested at sac new year, so i dont intend on seein how his future is gonna go as a singer.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
lol. no idea at all. i wasnt so interested at sac new year, so i dont intend on seein how his future is gonna go as a singer.
he's not gonna be a singer for very long with that attitude.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i bet he's gonna be at fresno new year as well. n doin his thing. did u go to sac new year by ne chance? cuz i saw him perform at sac new year, but i forgot wat day.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
what???? he said that to you!!!!!!!!! what a dumbass! well I agree with you and he is so immature and so unprofessional and yeah don't go near his booth anymore

he said that you don't know how to talk the talk well he the one who don't know how to "talk the talk" what a dumbass kisslive is!

koj twb tsis yog cem nws nas koj tsuas hais tias you don't like his voice and did he understand what you saying? oh my god i don't he can sing at all but his music is great! but the voice just need to improve

Who knows the person (livefans) in youtube that posted the kisslive videos? I'd like to send that boy a message. I guess he commented me, got scared, and blocked me so I can't comment back to him. This is what he wrote to me:

"All you do is Talk the Talk and watch while KISSLIVE Walks the Talk ang gets Better! You will Never Ever be as GOOD as KISSLIVE and will NEVER accomplish what he've done! IT seems like all you do is talk about other peeps accomplishments but just look at yourself you ant got Nothing to prove! You are one LOW HMONG LOSER!! KISSLIVE IS BETTER THAN YOU! Haha"

"You "May" Lower yourself down and let KISSLIVE STEP OVER YOU like the DIRT you are! I'll find out whos this MAY LOSER and get KISSLIVE's gang on your SORRY ASS!!"

I commented that I didn't like the voice and this boy got all angered and threatened me.

Kisslive- Very immature and unprofessional. I will never go near your booth. You might end up killing me for not wanting to buy your cd.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i bet he's gonna be at fresno new year as well. n doin his thing. did u go to sac new year by ne chance? cuz i saw him perform at sac new year, but i forgot wat day.
No, I didnt go. I live too far. It'd take me 8 hours drive to get there. I'll be at the Fresno New Year though.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
what???? he said that to you!!!!!!!!! what a dumbass! well I agree with you and he is so immature and so unprofessional and yeah don't go near his booth anymore

he said that you don't know how to talk the talk well he the one who don't know how to "talk the talk" what a dumbass kisslive is!

koj twb tsis yog cem nws nas koj tsuas hais tias you don't like his voice and did he understand what you saying? oh my god i don't he can sing at all but his music is great! but the voice just need to improve
It's dumb because right after he sent me that message, he blocked me so I wont be able to message him back. He deleted my message off the video and keep only the good comments.

He does need ALOT of work on his voice.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, he needs vocal lesson

It's dumb because right after he sent me that message, he blocked me so I wont be able to message him back. He deleted my message off the video and keep only the good comments.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

u kno wat? i've noticed that too. on the videos, there are only comments of those who said good things about the video. there is no negative comments at all. that person mustve deleted all the bad comments, cuz i kno for a fact, that with a mv like that, who would only say nice things?

candi

sarNie Juvenile
u kno wat? i've noticed that too. on the videos, there are only comments of those who said good things about the video. there is no negative comments at all. that person mustve deleted all the bad comments, cuz i kno for a fact, that with a mv like that, who would only say nice things?
Yea...he deleted mine. Seems like the people who said good things are his friends.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol @ KISSLIVE!!! If he can't take criticism then he shouldn't even be showing his face.. *chicken eye* hehehe..
thanks for the information - I won't go near his booths in the future either.