Noina/Nina..she's living in Wausau, Wi?

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I heard people around town saying that she's is now living up in Wausau, Wi and married.. and she just had a child.. Is this correct anyone?
she's the singer with tou ger moua.. who sung vol. 5-tsis muaj hnub ncaim and vol. 6-vim li cas

Mae

sarNie Adult
Eww.. I never liked her in movies...something about her! She's Paj Nra from a movie with Mai Pao... hehee..

cecilia

Staff member
she's married .. living in wausau LOL ..
i heard from my little sister that she married one of her friend's dad .. so yup .Lol .. it's true ^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what....okay...interesting...sum thread back in 2006 or sumthing say she commited suiced or dead...i think its still in sarnworld...

ibtugnkaujhmoob

sarNie Egg
I think I am a reliable source in this topic and since ppl asked, I will answer that Noina is indeed living in Wausau (weston, to be exact) with her new husband. He has been married before but his wife passed away about 3 yrs ago. They have a baby boy who is couple months old. Her husband has a few kids, unsure of the # but they seem happy together. How do I know this? The husband's first wife used to work at my workplace.

What I find the funniest is that her "Oh My Darling" singing partner Tou Ger Moua lives in town too. :)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I think I am a reliable source in this topic and since ppl asked, I will answer that Noina is indeed living in Wausau (weston, to be exact) with her new husband. He has been married before but his wife passed away about 3 yrs ago. They have a baby boy who is couple months old. Her husband has a few kids, unsure of the # but they seem happy together. How do I know this? The husband's first wife used to work at my workplace.

What I find the funniest is that her "Oh My Darling" singing partner Tou Ger Moua lives in town too. :)
REALLY?
last time i visited Thailand the people living over there said that she married a Thai dude
and wasn't able to come to the United States...
huh?
I wonder... so many, "I heard..."
which one is it for real?

ibtugnkaujhmoob

sarNie Egg
REALLY?
last time i visited Thailand the people living over there said that she married a Thai dude
and wasn't able to come to the United States...
huh?
I wonder... so many, "I heard..."
which one is it for real?
I didn't want to discuss details so much but looks like I have no choice, lol...that is, if i want u all to believe me!

I work at WIC and she comes to WIC with her husband. Her husband's first wife (the one who died) used to work here too and I took her job when she passed away. So there! :D As far as her marrying a Thai dude, I'm not sure but her legal name is a Thai name, so maybe she did marry him first? I don't want to spread more rumors so I'll just leave it like that!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
she had kids b4 married him. i know b/c back in thailand my aunt use to live near her house n know her mom very well.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
what the crap? who are you guys talking about? post a picture for those of use that can't read and only watch vdo. heehee

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I didn't want to discuss details so much but looks like I have no choice, lol...that is, if i want u all to believe me!

I work at WIC and she comes to WIC with her husband. Her husband's first wife (the one who died) used to work here too and I took her job when she passed away. So there! :D As far as her marrying a Thai dude, I'm not sure but her legal name is a Thai name, so maybe she did marry him first? I don't want to spread more rumors so I'll just leave it like that!
You should not tell us about her going to WIC because that's bad..
I'm not saying as it's a threat.. but it might help with the job..

cecilia

Staff member
You should not tell us about her going to WIC because that's bad..
I'm not saying as it's a threat.. but it might help with the job..
i agree -- such statement can help identify who you are, especially for those of us who live close by :p