• Katerine
  • sarNies
  • 1,560 posts
  • 19 thanks

Current mood:

Posted Image

Casts : Vee Veeraparb & Pancake Khemanit Arnas Rapanich & Namfon Kullanat
Channel: Ch. 7
Air date : 05/20/09 - 07/09/09 || Wednesday & Thursday @ 20:30 HR Thailand time (8:30PM)
Official site : http://www.ch7.com/d...ContentId=26451
THE NATION News : http://www.sarnworld...p...t=0&start=0
Watch: Download || SpicyIII || Ruchaneewan || saoinfamous || Novova || PoUyYyYyY || 05051968sayavong ||
OST's: 01 || 02
Teasers: 01
MV's: 01
News Clips: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05
Pictures: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 || 07 || 08
Summary:

Nang'ek is a Khun Noo high-so type...she's very spoiled and bratty...she is also a model...she doesn't get along well with her father because of the stepmother....I think her stepmother made her father kill himself commit suicide and after that they are bankrupt...since nang'ek is bankrupt...she accepts this job from the bad guys where she has to try to lure pra'ek to fall in love with her and try to steal secrets from praek's hotel. She doesn't succeed and gets caught by praek. He doesn't really look down on her but he makes her work for him. If she doesn't he threatens to give her up to the police. So she starts working for him at his hotel's restaurant as a waitress.

Aired 05/20/09 | Episode 01
Aired 05/21/09 | Episode 02
Aired 05/27/09 | Episode 03
Aired 05/28/09 | Episode 04
Aired 06/03/09 | Episode 05
Aired 06/04/09 | Episode 06
Aired 06/10/09 | Episode 07
Aired 06/11/09 | Episode 08
Aired 06/17/09 | Episode 09
Aired 06/18/09 | Episode 10
Aired 06/24/09 | Episode 11
Aired 06/25/09 | Episode 12
Aired 07/01/09 | Episode 13
Aired 07/02/09 | Episode 14
Aired 07/08/09 | Episode 15
Aired 07/09/09 | Episode 16 end

Credits for Pictures, Clips, OST's, Summary TO Original Uploaders

Remake lakorn once again..The rest of the cast and what production it is haven't been confirmed yet..

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

sarNie Adult

• fanny
  • sarNies
  • 1,119 posts
  • 19 thanks

Current mood:
OMG I WAS JUST RE-WATCHING THIS LAKORN AND JUST FINISHED IT LAST WEEK. AND I WAS THINKING WHO SHOULD PLAY THE REMAKE IF THEY EVER GONNA DO IT. BUT WHY THE TWO THAT I DISLIKE HAVE TO BE IN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE LAKORN. I LOVE NOI AND JOHN IN THIS LAKORN THEY ARE AWSOME, BUT YYYYYYYYYYY PANCAKE AND VEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE TO ME. OH NO.

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:18 PM

sarNie Adult

• Interests:I Love Everything! From Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Indian, American, to Hmong. =D

I <3 DYB & Mark Parin

Current mood:
I love pancake but vee?? NO WAY!
I really don't like him.. so sad!

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

Liu Yi Fei & Wang LeeHom
Posted Image

sarNie Hatchling

• ice
  • sarNies
  • 117 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
Wow i remember watching this series back in the day lol.
That was when Noi was still playing the nang-ek role.
Interesting pra-nangs they picked for the remake...
Pancake is ok but I dunno about Vee...

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

Currently Watching: Taddoa Bussay & Perfect Girl Evolution [j.drama]

YGfamily

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 13,033 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
What up with Vee! I admit I use to like him in his older lakorn but recently uh...

Pancake... I am rooting for her. Have not seen the old version but now I am going to google it. =)

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Love Cheque Charge, Superman is Back, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Ballad of the Desert,  Roommate, Tie the Knot, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness, Aim High, Pleasantly Surprise, Ruk Tong Oom, The Way We Were, 
Best drama this year 2014: Cunning Single Lady, In a Good Way, Border, It's Okay That's Love

sarNie Egg

• Wii2008
  • sarNies
  • 22 posts
  • 146 thanks

Current mood:
why Pancake and Vee, but pairing. Too much of Pancake, don't like it. Why didn't Ch.3 remake this lakorn, if they did Ann T. and Ken T. would go with it. The other my sister saying if they remake this lakorn she would to see Ann and Ken, but i guess that not going to come true.

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:12 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

JIRANEE

Current mood:
this is gonna be in 2009....so all new and fresh for pancake lol if she's in here..

.I can understand Pancake being in here because the nangek is suppose to be a model and of course Pancake is a model as well but then she becomes poor after bankruptcy

why Vee though

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:48 PM

:heart:  Pleng Ruk Pa Peun Taek  :heart:

UdiV4mh.gif

Gif credits pantip

YGfamily

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 13,033 posts
  • 102 thanks

Current mood:

this is gonna be in 2009....so all new and fresh for pancake lol if she's in here..

.I can understand Pancake being in here because the nangek is suppose to be a model and of course Pancake is a model as well but then she becomes poor after bankruptcy

why Vee though

hehehe another poor role for her. next year seems to be good for pan. hehehe...

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:38 PM

Currently watching: Kuan Kaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai, Love Cheque Charge, Superman is Back, Running Man, Perfect Couple, Ballad of the Desert,  Roommate, Tie the Knot, Rising Sun, Raak Boon 2, Hormones 2, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Fabulous 30, Sunny Happiness, Aim High, Pleasantly Surprise, Ruk Tong Oom, The Way We Were, 
Best drama this year 2014: Cunning Single Lady, In a Good Way, Border, It's Okay That's Love

JIRANEE

Current mood:
yup after she becomes poor, she gonna go work for praek I think, becomes a waitress...and praek looks down on her...aiyaja can confirm the storyline...she saw the old version

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:16 PM

:heart:  Pleng Ruk Pa Peun Taek  :heart:

UdiV4mh.gif

Gif credits pantip

sarNie Juvenile

• nence
  • sarNies
  • 383 posts
  • 102 thanks

Current mood:
OMG! I might be the only one who like the cast? LOL. I love Pancake and I don't mind Vee. So far from what you guys said it sound interesting. If anyone knows a much more detail storyline, please care to share. thanks a lot.

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

• Toon
  • sarNies
  • 855 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:A lot of stuff!!! Too many to type out...Lazy to the Bones.

Current mood:
the newer version might be different but from what I remember is this...
Nang'ek is a Khun Noo high-so type...she's very spoiled and bratty...she is also a model...she doesn't get along well with her father because of the stepmother....I think her stepmother made her father kill himself commit suicide and after that they are bankrupt...since nang'ek is bankrupt...she accepts this job from the bad guys where she has to try to lure pra'ek to fall in love with her and try to steal secrets from praek's hotel. She doesn't succeed and gets caught by praek. He doesn't really look down on her but he makes her work for him. If she doesn't he threatens to give her up to the police. So she starts working for him at his hotel's restaurant as a waitress. The original with Noi B. and John Nuvo was quite funny and good. I really loved it when nangek starts becoming nicer and kinder towards other people and change her bad habits. It is really sweet too cause praek liked her from the beginning because she was beautiful but because of what she did he tried to tame her...LOL!!!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:52 PM

Caught In "Twilight" Fever

Posted Image

sarNies Granny

Current mood:
wow can't believe pancake's having a lakorn with vee...

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

sarNie Juvenile

• nence
  • sarNies
  • 383 posts
  • 72 thanks

Current mood:

the newer version might be different but from what I remember is this...
Nang'ek is a Khun Noo high-so type...she's very spoiled and bratty...she is also a model...she doesn't get along well with her father because of the stepmother....I think her stepmother made her father kill himself commit suicide and after that they are bankrupt...since nang'ek is bankrupt...she accepts this job from the bad guys where she has to try to lure pra'ek to fall in love with her and try to steal secrets from praek's hotel. She doesn't succeed and gets caught by praek. He doesn't really look down on her but he makes her work for him. If she doesn't he threatens to give her up to the police. So she starts working for him at his hotel's restaurant as a waitress. The original with Noi B. and John Nuvo was quite funny and good. I really loved it when nangek starts becoming nicer and kinder towards other people and change her bad habits. It is really sweet too cause praek liked her from the beginning because she was beautiful but because of what she did he tried to tame her...LOL!!!

thanks. i sure am really looking forward to seeing this one. the storyline sure sounds good.

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

Lakorn Obsesser

• KristyS
  • sarNies
  • 5,621 posts
  • 0 thanks

Current mood:
Oooh, I see that Vee and Pancake are finally paired up. That's nice hehehe

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

sarNie Adult

• Natsume
  • sarNies
  • 592 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:Dramas and Lakorns

Current mood:
The story sounds quite good. I'm sure I won't miss this one as Pancake is in here, even though I really don't like Vee ^^

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:06 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Watch English subbed Lakorns @myYoutube, and why not drop by my blog =)

sarNie Juvenile

Current mood:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

Jakjann

• jakjann
  • sarNies
  • 3,139 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Interests:❤JOHNNY ENFONE ❤

SMART KRISSADA FC
    THAI LAKORN
    K-POP
    J-POP
    T-POP
    K-SERIES
    T-SERIES
    FOOTBALL
    BOWLING
    ALL ABOUT ASIA
    DBSK (TVQK)

Current mood:
Buang Hong [DIDA-CH7]
information@igossipy.com

but all cast can chang^^

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:46 PM

YGfamily

• fun
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 13,033 posts
  • 25 thanks

Current mood:
Rooting for WEIR AND PANCAKE Khun Noo Tewada was a disappointment in the end to me.

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

sarNie Adult

• fanny
  • sarNies
  • 1,119 posts
  • 146 thanks

Current mood:
i love the one noi and john's version, i hope they change pranang

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

sarNie Adult

• SunRise
  • sarNies
  • 852 posts
  • 11 thanks

Current mood:
If it's Pancake, it's bound to be her at the end, so far when it stated that Pan will be N'ake, it stays that way..

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:03 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users