Mae Ying (Compordee)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh, another compordee lakorn! Definetly going to watch this no matter who the pr'nang is .. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
didn't really like sirum 's hair when she had it cut , but her face was cute though , she could have just wore a wig ,

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like this movie too. Sam and Sirium were cute together.

I hope they all remake a lakorn of Sirium and Bird, Sirium and Pete in the future.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I hope it's Cee-Mo :lol:
I like the storyline. Anywayz, Compordee production are pretty good :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL me too I want him to pair up with Pinky, :wub: watching JYLS makes me want them together in another lakorn again :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I remember this lakorn Ann s. was soo pretty. I was bout 10 or 11 when I saw my mom watch it. Compradee prod. Usally Alexandra is n'k for them I hope they choose Pinky as n'ek. I would love to see her with Cee again. I remember the khmer tittle back then was THIDA OUMMAH REANGSEY

Ana

sarNie Adult
Speaking of Cee-Pinky I do wanna see them together again too. I just can't bring myself to watch JYLS :( . Keep picture Cee-Pinky together.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ya, me too. Everytime I see New-Pinky moments I always think of Cee-Pinky :/

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh yes. I'm always happy when there's a Cee lakorn. LOL. I'll watch his lakorns no matter what :wub:

As for Noon and Weir, I've had a feeling they'd pair up with each other one day but I wasn't thinking this soon, but
I think it's most likely going to be Weir because he was in PRRFK with Alexandra and that was a Compordee one. Hopefully we'll see then. :/