• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:

I just saw the clips ja. It looks like a great lakorn....Vill will be perfect with Son. Ooooooo.....I get butterflies thinking of Son playing the bodyguard role. So HOOOOTTT!!! ha ha.

Oh, Kiki, I miss Son & Vill too, they would so good in this lakorn together, just cross fingers that Exact will cast Vill as the N'ek, yeah sure Son will make a yummy bodyguard..

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
This is probably old news of Vill & Son attending Cinderella Gala together and after party, but interesting have not seen them actually gone out together, probably with Vill's mom and Aerin also Son's father too; credit to SonYuk fanclubs website

Pictures of them @ Cinderella Gala dinner for family;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:13 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• mai92
  • sarNies
  • 1,324 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
Oo...tHieR sO cOol tOggEthER..
:):):)

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image
........wElcOmE 2 mai92 p@gE.........
bANNer n AvATaR cREdITs tO: mainhiathao

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 4 thanks

Current mood:
1st part of Son, Best, Peung and Ton @ Silver Lake on 25.3.2009,Picturs from Sonfanclub;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
2nd part of Son, Best, Peung and Ton @ Silver Lake on 25.3.2009,Picturs from Sonfanclub;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
View-bares-all-from-weight-obsession-love-promo-more; credit to http://dirtiilaundry...ove-promo-more/

Posted Image

Looks like there’s another love promotion on the way for lakorn “Kaew Lom Petch” staring “View” Wannarot & “Son” Yuk Songpaisarn, the famous on-screen couple are recently caught in the gossip column as apparently courting a relationship. And that’s not all, View is making more news from leaking photographs with a secret man named “Tee”. So who is she really dating?

Here View bares all to Dailynews from dieting, news with Son and her relationship to Tee.

“The feed back from the lakorn is great. Wherever I go people always come up to me to say ‘Nampetch’ do this do that. Why don’t you fight Kaewkao. And they also say I look fat on TV and I told them in the beginning I was fat but now I’ve lost weight. In the beginning I weigh 52-53kg and the crew told me on camera I look very fat so I dieted and now I’m 47kg. But I’m not too happy about my weight, I still need to ask the camera crew to capture me from the side and it’s still hard to for to buy clothes. I want to lose 3 more kgs”

You’ve lost so much weight, do you feel faint sometimes?

“No, not at all. I changed my habit from eating sweets to eating fruits instead. And I tried to exercise more. When I don’t have to film lakorns in the morning I try to get up early to go for a run”

Let’s talk about your love scenes, there seem to be a lot of it in this lakorn

“I have to try and save myself a lot. Before each scene me and Son are both serious. We ask the crew how much they wanted and if I feel it’s too much I will ask them to use camera technique instead. Because I’m still studying and I think the viewers understand when they see the images they will know what’s happening.”

Off-screen romance?

“No, we knew each other since high school so we’re close. It’s like we speak the same language. Another thing is I’m close to Son’s sister but one time when she went overseas to study abroad we became distant”

Is Son hitting on you?

“When I first met him when we were really young I thought he was cute but as we got older we started talking and say it’s best to work and be friends because in the industry we will meet a lot of people. Now we can’t say we’re seeing each other because we’re not special with each other or anything. We only talk to each other about work”

The latest rumor says you have a boyfriend named ‘Tee’?

“Tee is a close brother, he is very close like my mother’s oldest son. I met him when I first got into the industry. We did modeling together and he is close to my mom. If you ask if I’m afraid people will misunderstood. Well as of now we are brother and sister because we’re still young. We always go out together but my mom comes along too so I’m not scared people will get the long idea. Also it’s better to be in the news with your brother. Right now I’m not thinking anything, I’m still young”

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• neena
  • sarNies
  • 1,765 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
sarna3 i know you are a son and vill fan so i came up with a fanfic for them in the fanfic area...in the mean time while waiting for them to come up with a new lakorn, i wanted to write a fanfic about them. lol.

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 73 thanks

Current mood:
Son & Vill, Darapapaya vol.1600, credit to V-Villclub;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
More of Tv Gold Award Pictures;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:44 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
AIS Award pictures;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
Son @ Seeds Award 4 APR.09.09

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
More pictures, Son @ Seeds Award 4 APR.09.09 from SonYuke fans club.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:

ดาราภาพยนตร์ vol.1600, ปก วิว - สน; Darapapaya vol.1600, credit to V-Villclub;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Translation credit to my thai sis;

What did you do before?

View : I entered to entertainment industry since I was young. Started from a fashion model. I used to model with Siriam too. After that the agency contacted me to shoot MV, but my mom wanted me to focus on study, so I only do a modeling. After high school I shoot Kame the star’s MV the song “Khuam Phoog Phan Sue Khum rag mai dai” and that MV hit the eyes of Excat. So they called me for an audition.

Sone : I started from fashion model and played Fore-Mod’s MV as well. I entered the entertainment industry when I was in high school. My life has been so much changed, must be disciplined.

View : Sone has a big book of schedule hahaha

How is a difference between your imagination and the real entertainment industry?

View : Very much differences. Before now I watched Lakorn I criticized why not this, why not that. But when I did it myself, it was not easy though. The first day on the set was very exciting. Never knew that on the set must be so many people and must be co-operated. I was not exciting about the director because I learned acting with him before. So not much pressured. But what overwhelmed me was the people who watch me.

Especially, the first shoot scene with P’Kwang. It was a scene that I pushed a cart. It took many takes. I felt really considered to P’Kwang. In the scene I must thought P’Kwang is my mom, but I can’t help to think she is P’Kwang, so it took me many takes. I have to apologized to P’Kwang directly. She was very kind and told me the more I afraid the more takes I have to do. She taught me that in order to make others believed, I must make believe to myself first, so I must believed that she is my mom.

Sone : I couldn’t do it at the first scene because I couldn’t reach to the real emotional. I couldn’t make myself to believe that who I am in lakorn. For instance the scene with Areen. She played my sister and she quarreled with Chidchanok, my girlfriend. I had to talked compromise way with both of them but I couldn’t do it, that scene took me 20 takes. It caused me a lot of pressured. I couldn’t do it and wasting other people’s time.

What adaption you have to make?

Sone : I had no problem with throngs, because I did a lot of cat walks, no problem with people stare at me. But I had a problem with acting, too much pressured. Luckily on the set have many friends at the same age, which help me a lot. If I played with the older and caused them times, it would brought me very much pressured. With the same age I can get along better. Anyway, with the older they taught me a lot about technic, esp P’Kwang taught me about speaking.

View : First I didn’t use to with crews, I felt there were people staring at me, I must tried to pay no mind on them. About speaking, teenager speaks quite fast nowadays, so am I. When I don’t speak fast, it would be like over slow. If we worked with the same age it would be a good thing, cuz we can started and learned together at the same level, but when we have the older it would be good as well, they will teach us, no pressured.

First I was panic, think too much so have to talked with more people, get to know them more, when too much panic I would reached them and introduced myself to them asked them for advises, that would help released the panic.

You have been through the point, is there anything to worry?

Sone : I worried about my study, stressed out about my grade. I wanted to do it better, study engineer is very difficult. I was scheduled wrongly. I was scheduled too much on relax hahaha. Now I know that I must do both good. Must revised my schedule.

View : I’m worrying about Lakorn, cuz this is my debut and all of us are newbie, I afraid that we didn’t do the best and another thing is my study. Sometime during my exam and I have to shoot lakorn. So it worried me and I couldn’t pay enough attention on my role. But now I’m a senior so I can do better about time management. Cuz I scored quite good enough.

Quite good feedback form lakorn, have you signed an autograph yet?

Sone : about autograph, I’ve been practice. I didn’t consult a fortuneteller, just design it to look good. Once, there was a fan asked for my autograph at Siam paragon, I’m kinda awkward cuz I thought I’m not a celebrity, So I asked what is his name and what should I write? That was the first autograph of mine. I thought I’m not a celeb yet.

View : I have once as well, I went to see a doctor at the hospital that I used to shoot a scene. That day when I picked up my medicines and they handed me a testimonial to sign. Then they handed me another paper so I signed and walked away, my mom said they asked for your autograph, didn’t they? Then I realized so I walked back and asked what is her name and sign for her again, I was very excited cuz I have never been asked for autograph before hahaha.

They pair you guys up in real life. And I see you guys are very close, Is it worry you?

View : hahaha (turn to Sone)

Sone : View go ahead you talk. This question I’m not gonna answer.

View : No I’m not worry. The love for promote lakorn is normal. Now we are quite close and we have fun on the set. Sone is hilarious, lovely, good figure, handsome like Korean, likes mix Asian and Caucasian and hmm.. he plays music instrument, he plays piano and good singing. (I remember View’s type is a musician, isn’t it?) hahaha I won’t tell you.

Sone : If on the set I will be playful, but I’m the most well-behave (look at View) but View is naughty like a monkey. She looks like interracial a bit naughty but good talking, I first thought she is a neat kid, but no she is not. If you ask me, Is she my type? I would say she is lovely her thought is neat but her action is naughty. (do you want to flirt with her?) I’m not gonna tell you.

View : (if he flirts you?) I pass…..(shy and blush then look at Sone) Not that I don’t’ like him, but I’m not gonna answer now.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:16 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
More pics of Son @ Silver lake in thai with Ton, Peung and Best; credit to SonYuk fanclub

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
More pics of Son @ Silver lake in thai with Ton, Peung and Best;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

Posted Image

sarNies Granny

Current mood:
omg..the pix is so cute..

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 72 thanks

Current mood:
1st part, [PIC]HOT PRESENT...THE 1st WONDER CONCERT IN KOREA, Credit to SonYuk fan website;

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Sarna3
  • sarNies
  • 1,697 posts
  • 17 thanks

Current mood:
2nd part[PIC]HOT PRESENT...THE 1st WONDER CONCERT IN KOREA; credit to SonYuk fanclub website

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image