Paj zuab PZK should be jealous

*__*

sarNie Egg
stumble upon who this girl is, I always wonder who this girl is but now I know who is the face
behind this image

Its our girl Cristine Lee taking some better images with Dao Vue
Now this is competition. Pang Zuab khab should envy this image of Cristine & dao.
They are a much better couple then PZK and Dao Vue. I don't know why Dao don't choose to date
these girls compare to Pang. Dao looks better being with Cristine or Paginia Lo

She look like the All-AmericanHmong girl

Mae

sarNie Adult
Probably because PZK is fobby Hmong American, and that can sometimes be attractive to guys who want a girl who will obey their every decision and willing to be controlled by the man...

naughty_69

sarNie Egg
hahahaha well im juz wondering r u jealous of PZK????
cuz yooh noe dao doesnt have diz picx on his pagie
so i guess this CHRISTEN LEE who doing this ey???
hehe welp if yooh wanna reply back go ahead feel
free tooh write back hahaha :tease:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably because PZK is fobby Hmong American, and that can sometimes be attractive to guys who want a girl who will obey their every decision and willing to be controlled by the man...
LOL it's like wat they say..hey no affense okies MONG or the other guys...
but like they say "Txiv Neej Hmoob Ntshai Poj Niam Ntse" ;)

but honestly between Dao & PZK...i feel their lilo relationship is for
publicity...lol...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ let's all get real now.. if PZK did not win the pageant.
he would have never noticed her...
anyways.. i've always wondered who that girl was..

Mae

sarNie Adult
hahahaha well im juz wondering r u jealous of PZK????
cuz yooh noe dao doesnt have diz picx on his pagie
so i guess this CHRISTEN LEE who doing this ey???
hehe welp if yooh wanna reply back go ahead feel
free tooh write back hahaha :tease:
Oooo... I remember landing on his myspace page two years ago... and he so had those pictures on his myspace page! They were plastered everywhere!!!!

Anyways, I also agree that PZK and Dao together just seems more like a publicity stunt too!

kulyia

RUK
umm..continue,i like to see and read what others feel towards PZK and D and C.=DDont mind me..lol

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
what's with the fuss? i don't think she's even dating Dao Vue...
I agree..what's all the fuss about...frankly i don't really pay too much attention to the hmong community even though I'm Hmong so i don't even have any idea who this Dao Vue person is suppose to have been or what he is suppose to have accomplish within the hmong community for there to be such a big fuss anyway. Is he by chance the guy that play Dr. Tom's son in the Dr. Tom movies or something like that????

pyang

sarNie Egg
sorry, but who are these people? i know the two girls were in the hmong international pageant but who's the guy and like Raindrops said what have they accomplish within the hmong community?

I don't get why so many people are hating on Pang Zuab khab. What did she ever do to you guys?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, Christine do have a boyfriend already and I saw her with her bf at fresno new year.

I know huh, what did Paj Zaub do to you guys?? stop hating on her you guys are so jealous and you guys don't need to repeat anymore and yea yea yea peb paub lawm mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough!!!!!!!!

from what i've heard from my friend, she has a boyfriend already. n he isnt dao vue.
sorry, but who are these people? i know the two girls were in the hmong international pageant but who's the guy and like Raindrops said what have they accomplish within the hmong community?

I don't get why so many people are hating on Pang Zuab khab. What did she ever do to you guys?

naughty_69

sarNie Egg
Oooo... I remember landing on his myspace page two years ago... and he so had those pictures on his myspace page! They were plastered everywhere!!!!

Anyways, I also agree that PZK and Dao together just seems more like a publicity stunt too!

welp dat was two years ago maybe dose picx r not even on his pagie any more
the onliee two dat has dose picx r christen and dao and maybe someone else too
butta o well

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think people needs to just stop dissin on other hmong people. jus let them be. the more u talk about them, the more u make them feel like theyre celebrities

Mae

sarNie Adult
welp dat was two years ago maybe dose picx r not even on his pagie any more
the onliee two dat has dose picx r christen and dao and maybe someone else too
butta o well
Exactly! The only reason I responded was because someone accused Cristina Lee of posting it instead... and I was just informing everyone that Dao posted them up two years ago... Not a big deal to me because I'm not a fan of PZK, Dao, or Cristina.. just happened to stumble on his page anyway...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think people needs to just stop dissin on other hmong people. jus let them be. the more u talk about them, the more u make them feel like theyre celebrities
but they ARE our hmong celebrities..
es nkawv twv yog peb tus Hmoob pra'ek & nang'ek

Dao's a nice guy....PZK...i have a reason to diss...but even
so i'm not dissing her -_-