Miss Hmong California

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i got this e-mail from Chong Lor..
i don't know who that person is...
nor do i know how he/she got my e-mail..
but yeah... here it is...

January 18th, 2008
Dear all my families and friends and business owners,

Miss Hmong California goals are to raise fund to support children education. Help community events, and promote youth cultural barriers, lack off relationship between parent’s and children. In order for Miss Hmong California to accomplished the goals, she would like to ask for your support and donation. If you’re not able to reserve a table and would like to give her some donation, she would be appreciated.
You and your family in coordinating are invited to Miss Hmong California fund raising banquet. It will be held on February 7th 2009; at Majestic Restaurant; 7900 Sacramento, CA 95828; starting from 6pm – 12 midnight. Please see the enclose attachment for detail.
Deadline for table reservation will be no later than January 31, 2009. If any question or would like to know more please contact me @ (916) 501-1560 or Maily lo @ (916) 873-6373.
I’m looking forward to hear from you and see you at the banquet.

Thank You Very Much,
Chong Lor

here is the flyer for the event:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know what her plans are...
but it's $300 for a table of 10
i'm not going.. but i just wanted to share this with you guys.
since it mysteriously popped in my inbox
lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
Seem like fun! I wish I was in Cali... I need to get away.
Agreed! I feel like I've missed out all my life...have always wanted to live in Cali just because there's so many Hmong people there and many events and parties going on... soo sad.... indeed very jealous....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Agreed! I feel like I've missed out all my life...have always wanted to live in Cali just because there's so many Hmong people there and many events and parties going on... soo sad.... indeed very jealous....
where r u from? MN? u shuld consider CA as a place to live.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
actually... DON'T!
it's too expensive to live here.
the state's funds are not good..
there aren't any jobs..
the economy sucks ass...
arnold is the worst governor...
lol.
don't come live here because of the parties...
i love the weather.. but that depends where you live...
in sacramento... it's not too cold in the winter.. and not too hot in the summer..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Not from MN... and as much as I feel like I'm missing out, my reason for relocating to CA would be the weather...the past week has been below zero with frigid cold weather... we've experienced as low as -44 degrees for two straight days... also, love to come if there are jobs for me...should be graduating in a few months..and then job hunting anywhere in the USA for sure... plus all the perks and fun the rest of you have enjoyed most of your life makes me want to come to CA even more :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like know her plans to accomplish those goals before I'd donate.
i second what you said CAndi.. ^_^

and what's the fundraiser for? Is it for her to go to laos/thailand and do what pzk and mercedes did. lmao

if that's the case, its stupid. we've seen enough, this Mai ntxawm girl needs to do something else. -_-

*__*

sarNie Egg
wow, 300$ for a table of 10 peoples? My gosh!

I love to know what they plan on doing with the fundraiser money?
is it going into the hmong organization huh? I bet so.
That's not good if the organization is going to used the pageant girl to
raise money for the organization.

I don't know what they do with the fundraiser monies but in no doubt of mine do I believe
it is not for them.

*__*

sarNie Egg
i second what you said CAndi.. ^_^

and what's the fundraiser for? Is it for her to go to laos/thailand and do what pzk and mercedes did. lmao

if that's the case, its stupid. we've seen enough, this Mai ntxawm girl needs to do something else. -_-
exactly. I know what you mean..
The organization already made enough monies to pay for the girl to go to Laos/thld.

that's what I sure love to know what the donation of the monies is going towards?
Like i said i bet it's just to create monies for the organization.

*__*

sarNie Egg
I see no point of donating-sorry to say but I do not support these stuff.
I'll only donate if its going for a good caused.
such as: using the monies to create some sort of office location for fellow hmongs to go and find jobs there
providing computer for fellow hmongs community to have a place to do their research etc......
kinda like a shelter for hmongs or a business place...or a Hmong library etc... you get the point.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i really want to join in, but 300 for 10, i might skip it.
if they had better guest singers..
i'd probably go..
i'm not a big fan of advent vibe
and the other dude..
he gets annoying after a while..
i've gone to a hmong OG party where he was a guest singer
and.. uh.. i was getting annoyed..

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...i was just in CA for business...too bad the event wasnt on the days that i was there...i would love to go and check it out. Well, i hope it all goes well and good for them..!!

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
i got this e-mail from Chong Lor..
i don't know who that person is...
nor do i know how he/she got my e-mail..
but yeah... here it is...

January 18th, 2008
Dear all my families and friends and business owners,

Miss Hmong California goals are to raise fund to support children education. Help community events, and promote youth cultural barriers, lack off relationship between parent’s and children. In order for Miss Hmong California to accomplished the goals, she would like to ask for your support and donation. If you’re not able to reserve a table and would like to give her some donation, she would be appreciated.
You and your family in coordinating are invited to Miss Hmong California fund raising banquet. It will be held on February 7th 2009; at Majestic Restaurant; 7900 Sacramento, CA 95828; starting from 6pm – 12 midnight. Please see the enclose attachment for detail.
Deadline for table reservation will be no later than January 31, 2009. If any question or would like to know more please contact me @ (916) 501-1560 or Maily lo @ (916) 873-6373.
I’m looking forward to hear from you and see you at the banquet.

Thank You Very Much,
Chong Lor

here is the flyer for the event:

ITS JUST ANOTHER REASON FOR MAKING MONIES.............I DON'T SEE ANY IPROVEMENTS ABOUT THE GOALS THAT WAS SAID ABOVE.........

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I know exactly why she's asking for donations...
...It is said that if the winner fundraise up
to $5000 or more, they get another $5000 from
HINY on top of their original $5000 that they
won. I don't really know if she wants to help,
or she's going for the extra 5grand. Go Figure!