::Brenda Song::

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
LATEST UPDATES NEWS ON BRENDA SONG

1. Brenda Song is to star in "Boogie Town" along w/ Marcus Houston (Confirmed, Releasing June 2009)
2. Brenda Song will be releasing an album early next year!
3. Brenda Song a candidate for New Moon (Unconfirmed)
4. Brenda chosen to take female lead in "Burning Star" produce by Brad Pitt. Co-starring Rob Patterson of Twilight

MEDIA/MOVIES SECTION

Special Delivery - Air December 2008 on Disney Channel
College Road Trip- Release March 2008
The Suit Life On Deck Season 1 - (15 Episode) Left click to site links!
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody Season 1, 2, 3http://www.fancast.com/tv/The-Suite-Life-of-Zack-&-Cody/12140/main - Left click to site links!
Wendy Wu : Homecoming Warrior - Realease 2007​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys...well its kind of boring so i decided to do something fun....actually I am just posting the latest photo shots of Brenda Song. u all know who she is so let just take our time to discuss about her sometimes...i'm so down to earth for this girl...she is such a role model for most of us. Even though she's not Hmong herself sometimes but who cares...as long as she speaks Hmong and she know where Hmong are from that's ok can't blame her for it. I mean come on...we came to this land of opportunity so to not waste any of it we have to get to it and make it worth of living in America. so here are some shots! enjoy it!!!

***this first one she reminds me of Charlene Choi of Twins***

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
***Oh dear...she is getting really thin now...hopefully she can put a little meat soon....but still gorgeous!***

***High School Musical 3 Premiere***

...continuing...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i totally adore her. WOW SHE IS GETTING SUPER THIN! :eek:
she worked hard to get where she's at now so that i'm proud of her for.
i dont like her eye brows lol. i dont get why girls pluck their eyebrows and then draw it in? it just looks so very un-natural.
i make fun of my friends and family for doing it. when they get mad or happy or w/e i always tell them "ok go draw in your happy/sad/mad eye brows now" :loool:
it reminds me of that poster of these two mexican girls and sharpee pens :loool:

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
***Brown is a nice color***

***her outfit and the background goes together***

***With her two brothers***

***On the set of shooting***

**She has the cutiest smile ever!*** ****With her boyfriend. Just Kidding!*** ****Love her in blue!***

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Even though she's not Hmong herself sometimes but who cares...

I wouldn't say she's not hmong....she's half hmong....which in my books makes her as much right to be a hmong as anyone else....even if she doesn't publically announce this all the time....just my opinion.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Her mom may be full-blood Thai, but she was adopted by Hmong people at a young age and raised Hmong... Her father is full blooded Hmong... It's why I don't understand she keeps telling people that her mom is Thai-American? She doesn't seem to acknowledge being Hmong as much...I'm surprised she wasn't casted into Gran Torino...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
not a big fan, i think she thinks tht she's too good to show her face to the hmong community.
i agree. anyways... she's not even 100% hmong. if she thinks she's too good to show her face to the hmong community... i could care less. remember... she claims to be Korean.. KOREAN? last i heard you weren't even 1% korean...WTF? if i were korean... i would be embarrass...

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Brenda Song to star in ‘Boogie Town’

Disney beauty, Brenda Song, will be starring with Marques Houston in a new dance film, Boogie Town.

Boogie Town is set to take place in a future New York City where dance battles have been outlawed! Micah(Houston) and Jay (Mykal Anthony Bean) are leaders of rival dance crews when Micah falls in love with Jay’s sister, Natalie.

This modern West Side Story will be hitting the big screen in June of 2009.

The plot doesn’t sound spectacular, but if there is any chance that Houston will have his shirt off, I’m in!​

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
BRENDA SONG IS RELEASING HER OWN ALBUM

Earlier tonight HON Gossip spies caught up with Disney actress, Brenda Song on the 60th Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards red-carpet… Brenda told them that she would be releasing a record next year!!

Brenda told our insiders,

“I’m currently recording a few songs, nothing is ready yet. And no I won’t be joining the Cheetah Girls, but I will be releasing an album next year if all goes to plan - I’m crossing my fingers!!”

Credited Source: Brenda Song Online

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Brenda in New Moon?

MTV has reported that Brenda Song has been a selective candidate for New Moon and also her co-stars co-star Vanessa Hudgens. Nothing has been confirmed yet but it could be possible that she could become the role of Leah Clearwater. Let’s hope she gets the role!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
mystik_woman, I'm guess you must be a very big fan of Brenda..Thank you for all the update pics and news too..She's a very cute girl and funny too..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aww! i love brenda song.
she is sooo adorable! x]
dang. she got skinnier. i loved how she use to be a bit chubbier x]
lol
but oh wells..Still LOVE♥ her!! lol
btw, thanks? lol ;]

nina07

sarNie Adult
Her dad is full Hmong, but her mom is Thai-American.

Personally, I thinks she's better than Disney, and needs to break out of that shell and actually star in real movies, instead
of always playing London Tipton in the Suite Life. :lol:

But yeah, I don't like how she looks sometimes, and her eyebrows bother me too. :blink:

pyang

sarNie Egg
i agree. anyways... she's not even 100% hmong. if she thinks she's too good to show her face to the hmong community... i could care less. remember... she claims to be Korean.. KOREAN? last i heard you weren't even 1% korean...WTF? if i were korean... i would be embarrass...
did she really claim she was korean? i only heard of people claiming she's korean and chinese because her lastname is Song. i remember there was thread at soompi and people were fighting over what race she really is. but yeah, i think it was only not too long ago that people found out what she is and that is half hmong half thai. hmong times also did an interview on her and i think thats when people found out, well atleast in the hmong community. that's how i found out.

i didn't know she can sing. :eek: can she? i mean i know almost every disney actor/actress can sing but i didn't know she can too. the movie sounds interesting but that plot is overdone. isn't the plot for you got served almost the same? the dance competition and Omarion's character also fell in love with Marques's character sister.

edit: okay so i just google the movie. it's directed by the same guy that directed you got served and shane spark is choreographing the movie.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Brenda in New Moon?

MTV has reported that Brenda Song has been a selective candidate for New Moon and also her co-stars co-star Vanessa Hudgens. Nothing has been confirmed yet but it could be possible that she could become the role of Leah Clearwater. Let’s hope she gets the role!
Oh Oh oH i hope she does get casted as Leah Clearwater! I think it'll be great.