[MBC] Sweet Spy

cecilia

Staff member
after LOVE TO KILL this is my new addiction..it's so good..well..to me..cuz DENNIS O is super HOT.. :w000t: ..anyway..watch it for yourself..he is way hotter than DANIEL HENNEY..but again..i'm bias so ..
..you guys can watch it for yourself..*I DID A SPARATHON THESE TWO NIGHTS.*

"...one of the most interesting new dramas which will start broadcasting soon is MBC's ´ÞÄÞÇÃ' ½ºÆÄÀÌ (Sweet Spy). The show - formerly titled just 'Spy' - replaced its main lead, going from veteran Hwang Shin-Hye to young and talented Nam Sang-Mi, whose latest film - another police drama - °­·Â3¹Ã? (Never To Lose) became a minor success story after selling 1 Million tickets, helped by a surge in tickets sold outside the capital.

When you say TV Dramas, a kind of axiom always emerges. Is it set in a hospital? Then it's about hospital workers dating each other. Set in a school? Students date each other. And so, connecting the dots, if it's a Police Drama... policemen date each other, right? No, at least that's what the producers of the show say. The show, written by Lee Seon-Mi and Kim Gi-Ho, promises to become Korea's own C.S.I. Sort of... Our lead, the lovely Nam Sang-Mi, plays Soon Ae, who went to Police Academy to become a policewoman, after losing her husband a few months after marriage. Sure, she starts off as someone who breaks up fights between married couples, who tends to little petty accidents and the like. But she hopes to one day become a serious detective, someone who can make it big. But then one day she does end up in a special division, unexpectedly.

The cast is quite solid. Nam Sang-Mi might have entered the industry because of her great looks (she was an Internet ¾ó¯ - Coolest Face), but she's developed tremendously in the last two years, and she does seem to have talent for this thing called acting. Yoo Seon, who plays the elite policewoman Eun-Joo, has been improving as well, lately making an impressive turn in the flawed but interesting horror flick °¡¹ß (The Wig). Lee Ju-Hyeon has been starring in Dramas since the mid 90s - even going as far as ù»ç¶û (First Love) in 96, still the top rated Korean TV Dramas of all time, recording over 68% ratings back then - and although he never left much of an impression, he's quite a solid actor. Then there's Dennis O'Neill, a Korean-American actor who seems to be second Daniel Henney, hearing the hype he's been receiving. Plus there's Sung Eun, former adult video star who in two months went from pop starlet to interesting actress (she looks like a decent actress from what I've seen). Finally, veterans like Choi Buram (in his first villain role) make up a very appealing salad dressing.

Will the popular writer duo of Lee Seon-Mi and Kim Gi-Ho (a couple in real life) go back to their usual romantic comedy styled shows, like their latest ½ÅÀÃ"»ç¿ø (Super Rookie), or offer something a little meatier? And with no huge stars, will this Drama continue the impressive drought in viewership the 'Drama Kingdom' MBC is recently facing? The show, produced by Go Dong-Seon, will air its first episode tomorrow (Corona: that's 7 nov). You can check it's official website here http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spy/index.html"
Credit: asianfanatic// sarnworldi

Episodes: //
01 // 02 // 03 // 04 // 05 // 06 //07 // 08 //09 // 10 //11 // 12 // 13 // 14 //15 // 16

English Subtitles - Click here

Credit: ay_link's subbing team from d-addict // iyagi clubbox

MEGAUPLOAD FILES:
01 //02 //03 //04 //05 //06 // 07 //08 //09 //10 // 11 // 12 //13

*NOTE: I will try to download and upload episode 14 - 16 :w000t:

cecilia

Staff member
LOVE THIS PIX..everytime i see him..

credit: yahoo
i see TIK J..omg..the way he act..the way he move his face..the sideview..to me..he remind me of p'tik..i'm just so addicting to him right now :w000t:

i love this scene..remind me of FULLHOUSE..

Credit: as in indicate on pix..
*ppl said that he live in such big house..why is it that there's ONLY one bathroom.. :loool:

soooooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

CREDIT: yahoo

WHO'S HOTTER THAN WHO?...DANIEL HENNEY OR DENNIS ONEIL?

cREDIT: YAHOO

omg..they're so cute..i love it when he do this in front of the other guys..

Can you please upload this drama... I really want to see it... I dont understand how to download from Clubbox even with those helping threads... Thanks in advance! ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
ur so funny cecilia i was asking u about this series the other day n u were clueless now i c ur obessed with it lolz.........its okay.....guess u answered my question.....

cecilia

Staff member
pze said:
ur so funny cecilia i was asking u about this series the other day n u were clueless now i c ur obessed with it lolz.........its okay.....guess u answered my question.....
[post="60901"][/post]​
why am i sensing that you're gonan ask me that the moment i see your name.. :lmao: ..that's cuz i'm was depress from wathing LOVE TO KILL

and then you mention sweet spy..and i was like..

sweet spy..sound familiar..but i' not interest in anyone of them..

but then guess what.. :lmao: ..call me crazy..call me weird..but i went in the sweet spy thread..and read the plot..it's sorta of what i love about drama..i meant the genre..so i told myself..

WHY DONT' I JUST YOU KNOW..DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST EPISODE AND SEE WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT IT?..

so i did..and the moment i lay my eyes on DENNIS.and that arrogant altitude..OMG..I'M HOOOKed..just like what happen to me in KIM SAM SOON too..

butyeah..that's me..the hm?..what do you call it..no clue..and then find about about it..and then hook for however long?... :loool: sorry.. :(

cecilia

Staff member
UPDATE MEGAUPLOAD LINK FOR THOSE THAT INTEREST IN DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE..

IF YOU NEED THE SUB TO BE SYNCH WITH THE LQ FILES..LET ME KNOW AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO HELP..OKIE..

here's hot Dennis in episode 16..so hot..

Credit: soompi
*hint: the kiss scene in end of episode 16 is :shocked:

blueblue

sarNie Egg
yes please, this show is awesome and i'm already hooked with the first two episodes. it would be soooooooooo much better if i was able to make the subtitles work in sync with the show. right now, it's just going too fast... i get the gist of what is happening after i already read the subtitles.

if you could help me slow down the subs i would definitely appreciate it. thanks so much in advance for all the uploads also and for your help with the subs. :)

Stace<3

sarNie Egg
this seem like a good movie...i'm just downloading it right now so it'll take a while until i get to watch the movie...i'll tell you guys how it went. :D

russe

sarNie Adult
omg!!!!!!! that guy dennis is so hoTTTTTTTTT. I like this more than "marrying a millionaire", that drama is alittle too boring for me. when i watch this drama I can't stop smiling to myseft*_* gosh I just want to jump in there to kiss him.

S

sunflower

so the english speaking guy is the main lead? he ends up with the girl? i saw an episode of it by mistake..lol.. i don't know how... but i thought the other cop guy was the main guy!!!!! if this dennis guy is the main lead and gets with the girl.. i wanna see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
This series looks good!! P'ke s so HOTTTTT! The 1st manly p'ke I have seen :shocked: . I gotta d/l this series :w000t:

Thankz, Cecilia :D

nappi23

sarNie Egg
Thanks Cecilia. I like this series and Dennis is HOT! Can you reupload the mega links since 7-13 don't work. I open it and theres no link only a "0" at the top left of the page. :mellow:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
thnx Cecilia 4 da upload

Dennis is good looking

but y isn't he speak Korean at all?

btw, u know which 1 get w/ the main girl?

him or the police guy?

cecilia

Staff member
^linn..i don't know..the police guy seem to love her..but she seem to not 'love'' him..she like him at first..but that's until she like Dennis..she love him..she ask Dennis is he love her..and all dennis said was..i'm waiting for you..so then i' mdoubting..and sometime..dennis give the evil look or the questionable eyes..so i dont' even know..do he love her..or do he like taking advantage of her as a spy?..i not to quite sure..

but i still rooting for the SA AND HYL relationship..

I'M SO SORRY FOR DELAYING THE LQ SUB..

BUT ANYWAY..HERE'S THE FIRST LQ SUB :w000t: :
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X3P5DW...641TO2RHO9DT4IE

for the rest..i have to download everyone episode..and resync it..so it'll take me ages to do it...i'm sorry that i promise to do it so..but anyway..

if you have bsplayer..you can do this to it..
while the vdo is playing...try CTRL + LEFT manually plug in a negative number..i plugged in around -1000 to have it work..but then it's a little off...

so if you have subtitle workshop..you can do this

open the original sub files..go to
edit
select all
edit
timing
increase it by 100 million time or you can CTRL+SHIFT+H to increase timing or you can CTRL+SHIFT N to decrease timing..

i'm so sorrry...:(

babyvanny

sarNie Egg
i love this series.. it's so good... hahaa.. she's a shy... the main guy is funny.. the dennis guy is so cute... i jus love him... this movie is a must see

S

sunflower

babyvanny said:
i love this series.. it's so good... hahaa.. she's a shy... the main guy is funny.. the dennis guy is so cute... i jus love him... this movie is a must see
[post="62358"][/post]​

wah? so the main guy is the cop guy? that dennis guy is not? damnnnnnnnnn than why is she like kissing this guy? so weird! please someone watch the ending and tell me who she ends up with.. -_-