DAO VUE AND PAJ ZAUB KHAB

red_handed

sarNie Egg
RUMORS ARE AS GOES

DAO VUE AND PAJ ZAUB KHAB WILL BE GOING TO THAILAND TO FILM A MOVIE TOGETHER
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHE WILL AGAIN DO SOME SHITTY WORK IN THAILAND WITH THE REFUGEES
THAT WILL BE HER EXCUSE TO GO TO THAILAND AGAIN
THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE BULL SHIT: TO FILM ANOTHER MOVIE

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
RUMORS ARE AS GOES

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHE WILL AGAIN DO SOME SHITTY WORK IN THAILAND WITH THE REFUGEES
there it goes again... another Dao and PZK thread.. <_<

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the one with paj zaub n chen's not even done yet...r u sure she's havin one with dao too???

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
RUMORS ARE AS GOES

I agree that will be her excuse to go to thailand again.........shes a boring person
I hope whatever movie she is making turns out a bit better.........seeing a bit of the music videos she has done
it wasn't all that..........maybe good for the ogs I guess......and seems shes trying to be a maiv xyooj look a like.

suabnagcha

sarNie Egg
RUMORS ARE AS GOES

what kind of movie r they making. well i don't want 2 be mean but she have won the beauty peagant she can do anything she want. every one in this world can do anything they want n it is there life not your. u don't need 2 bother their life, worrying about ur first. every one have their own dreams. follow ur heart. let me ask u what should u do when u r n her position. well every one have their own "peev xwm". well leave pzk alone n dao. everthing is ur no matter how good u r only good personality and heart to become a good person in this world.

suabnagcha

sarNie Egg
ew! he can't even act whatsoever! and i'm sure lots if ppl are tired of them two.

well well whatever she makes, u need to think that she trying to help the hmong people in dej dawb, but she only making her self looks good, but it is only the the kind heart, respect, good personality, attitudes and the way u talk. no matter how pretty she is it up to her personality that go toward the world. well leave pzk alone and c what is she doing later. making movie is not to make u become popular and pretty is not to make u look good. if she try to help the hmong in thailand let her do, if she doesnt have the good personality who will appriecate her.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
the one with paj zaub n chen's not even done yet...r u sure she's havin one with dao too???

r u talking about the one chen, pang and what his name... naj pa... or something like.. sorry dont know how to spell his name... well anyways if you talking about that one it just a act behide chen music vdo... it not a movie... welll anyways kind of lost now...??????????????

red_handed

sarNie Egg
what kind of movie r they making. well i don't want 2 be mean but she have won the beauty peagant she can do anything she want. every one in this world can do anything they want n it is there life not your. u don't need 2 bother their life, worrying about ur first. every one have their own dreams. follow ur heart. let me ask u what should u do when u r n her position. well every one have their own "peev xwm". well leave pzk alone n dao. everthing is ur no matter how good u r only good personality and heart to become a good person in this world.

well well whatever she makes, u need to think that she trying to help the hmong people in dej dawb, but she only making her self looks good, but it is only the the kind heart, respect, good personality, attitudes and the way u talk. no matter how pretty she is it up to her personality that go toward the world. well leave pzk alone and c what is she doing later. making movie is not to make u become popular and pretty is not to make u look good. if she try to help the hmong in thailand let her do, if she doesnt have the good personality who will appriecate her.

YOU MUST KNOW THEM ON A PERSONAL BASIS THEN
IT'S COMMON FOR THEIR "FRIENDS" AND FAMILY TO COME HERE AND DEFEND THEM
TELL THEM TO STOP PUTTING ON ACTS

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
I thought she was fine when she first ran in Sac. She had that kinda innocent, proper look to her that probably mae her won, but during the Fresno new year I since something diferent from her. The way PZK spoke was different from the first time I saw her and now she just seem too full of herself. same goes to Dao Vue. But this is just from first impression so I don't even know if they're really like that. Hopefully not I mean she is a really pretty girl and he himself is somewhat handsome too but I think that they need to shed that arrogant stuck up aura around them to make people not judge them in a bad and disrespectful way because it seems like that is what most people in this forum is doing.

*__*

sarNie Egg
No, they don't deserve to be "sticky" on a thread.
they are just random peoples we like to talk about.
bashing or w/out bashing. Since there's never been a hmong couple to talk bs about..
whether it is true or not. it's interesting..hahaha

If I were her, of course everything is a act to begin with. Get all the hmong people liking you and
then later your true image shows. Even if I was a devil heartless person. I have to gain
people's attention first and then show the devil in me.hahaha

Publicity comes first so a act or a show has to be put on.

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
RUMORS ARE AS GOES

okay she won miss international...and is making movie with her bF...how stupid is that...i thought that she was suppose tuh do community service and help out with other educational crap ..and she end up making movie ..she ain't a true miz international...she did that just to get her popular she doesn't have a true kind heart..plus to much make-up will ruine ur face at the age of 23...so hahah...loser..alot of these days airplanes having been falling from the skies ..so good luck..=P

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I think you guys are too harsh on her. She can do a movie if she wish and plus it's nothing bad. Just because you won, doesn't mean everything you do have to help the hmong community. COme on we all know that's very unlikely to happen. Maybe she plans to do something good in thailand while shooting her movie.