Paj Huam Haam

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
Hey I don't know much about this singer Paj Huam Haam , but my sister likes just one of her songs , lately she has been listenign to it alot it has stared to bother me now..hehehehe...

just yesterday at my friends house OGs were like talking craps about her..........I am like confuse???

Og says something about her dating marry man and what happen at a club she sing at MN....about how her top came off
while she was on stage singing and she act like she doesn't know or notice that her big boobs is showing......

Not sure if its true, just wondering is she another one like maiv xyooj???

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
oh well...
if that really happened then i dont know...
but i like some of her songs...
especially, "Leej Nus Toj Saib"
hehehe...
i dont know much about her...

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
just yesterday at my friends house OGs were like talking craps about her..........I am like confuse???

Og says something about her dating marry man and what happen at a club she sing at MN....about how her top came off
while she was on stage singing and she act like she doesn't know or notice that her big boobs is showing......

YEP....IT'S TRUE! IF YOU GO SEE HER SINGING AT ONE OF THE CLUBS HERE IN MN & WI THEN YOU'LL KNOW HOW SLUTTY SHE IS.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i like a few of her songs and i saw her performing at our new years party before and she wasn't that bad.
i mean she was just singing regularly but who knows. maybe it could be a different story too if she was performing at the clubs.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i like a few of her songs, but my favorite are Leej Nus Toj Siab and Vim Tias Kuv Nyob Deb....i stumbled upon her songs on youtube and had to go out and buy mself a copy of her album.....she has a nice voice....i don't know much else about her though...

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
WHA? Really? How did she not notice that her top came off? Well, I guess it happens. Like some of the american celebrity, their top came off while their walking on the red carpet. ^_^

kulyia

RUK
really? but uknow you cant say much until you've met her urself. my sister and in laws are Extremely close to her. ill ask them about it.