Liam Ruk

Ana

sarNie Adult
NEWS CREDIT TO MAI @ SPICY FORUM

CEE :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've been waiting for his new lakorn as p'ek again. I am super happy. If only n'ek was Mo :wub:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Cee and Kwan. <333 Kwan. She is having lots of lakorn this year. I hope Kwan silences all of the controversies and so she can get back dominating the scenes.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg kwan in another lakorn.. plus cee as p'ek.. **faints muahaha.. im so happy.. but sadly i havent watched their other onw together yet... but im so happy to see kwan.. i hope it doesnt get switch..

i know ana .. i wish it was with mo too... cause i love ceemo mak mak.. ^_^... but im also happy kwan n cee are having more lakorns.. ^_^

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
more lakorn for kwan....i hope it really confim.
i read at spicyfourm she has one with oil too....hehehe..

may this year is her year...

cicicat

sarNie Egg
I read at spicy that kwan is going to have a lakorn with cee and another one with oil, LOL, right now I'm so excited!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wat another one with oil omg.. im so happy i love her with oil hehe... this is kwans year

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
cee is really cute, but I never watch a whole lakorn with him in it, I didn't even watch the one with him and Kwan before, but I like him since I saw him in this one lakorn with Aum. I thought he was so cute. I'm happy that Kwan and him gets to paired up.

solin

sarNie Adult
It is always a good news to have another Kwan's lakorn and moreover with Cee !
I love Cee lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
woohoo!! Kwans been getting all the HOTTs P'ek lately!! ROFL
well hahaha More Lakorn of Kwan!!
Me Can't Wait!! &&Cee is such a Cutey also!! <3333