WHO is the MOST beautiful "MISS HMONG" winner in Hmong history?

ibsimneej

sarNie Egg
Please rank them from 1 to 10. "1" would be consider the most beautiful one. 10 would be the least.

Miss Hmong MN 2009

Miss Hmong California 2009

Miss Hmong Merced 2009

suabnagthoj

sarNie Egg
first of all Ka Bao Yang (Miss Hmong MN 2009), she's like 4' 11", fat and has such a fake ass Hmong voice...she's basically squeaking. Didnt deserve the title at all, the only reason she got the title is she had a good final question answer...other than that she did poorly. She's looks like a typical Hmong chick...from Laos.

Miss Hmong CA 2009 (My tzer Lor), she dates my cousin, Teng Yang who is a low-life, works a crappy job and is albyno...whatever i think thats how you spell it. He's no one special with no education. I cant believe she would even consider him. So you can see how far her brain or knowledge is to carry on her title.

Miss Merced....dont even know her so she is clearly not qualified!

dont hate just my 2 cents.

noomluver

sarNie Egg
Beauty should be represented 1% on the outside and 99% from the inside. a true Miss Hmong with this value, should not abuse her title nor her recognition and reputation by producing calendars or posters for her own profit...matter in fact she is just exposing herself to find a husband is basically it. I see Miss Hmong nowadays all the time, for example like PZK, Ashley Thao...etc...do music videos, CDs, calendars for their own profits...basically digging money from the Hmong community when she is suppose to find good deeds FOR the community.

Other Miss Hmongs (the ones you dont hear about...its not because they didnt do anything) as you all may assume, it was because these Miss Hmongs were mature and dont FREAKIN spend their time on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK etc....posing pictures of things they didnt even do but just for the heck of it. I mean c'mon most of the pictures you girls post up are definately from PZK's myspace! So....you know the deal. BTW the Hmong media industry is not up to par, so that's why it is unlikely for the Hmong community to hear about some of the things that are mature Miss Hmong have done.

The Miss Hmong nowadays are just foolish kids, full of themselves and MYspace freaks!

But my vote goes to Miss Nalee Xyooj, Miss Hmong MN 2005. She had an unique look, mature, respectful and was recognized throughout the MN community from peb xeem to yawg hlob Vaj Pov.

kulyia

RUK
well, maybe she saw whats deep inside your cousin. Like.. True love at the moment? Love is Blind. And make you do weird crazy stuff. I believe that beauti shouldnt be considered first. But the inside of that persons heart. Like how she really is and how true ful she is. But i admit, where can you find a faithful person nowadays... :mellow:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...never paid much attention to them.

However...ditto to noomluver. I get the same feeling.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
none. they all are stuck up b*tches. they think that they are better than everyone else. they wont admit it but it shows.

angelness

sarNie Egg
This post OFFENDS ME! Anyone who'd actually vote for which female is the best looking is an IDIOT! Women are all beautiful so quit labeling your IDEA of beauty on these poor girls. Shameful. Shameful. Shameful.

angelness

sarNie Egg
Noomluver, great explanantion! Right on! But did you have to vote?

Beauty should be represented 1% on the outside and 99% from the inside. a true Miss Hmong with this value, should not abuse her title nor her recognition and reputation by producing calendars or posters for her own profit...matter in fact she is just exposing herself to find a husband is basically it. I see Miss Hmong nowadays all the time, for example like PZK, Ashley Thao...etc...do music videos, CDs, calendars for their own profits...basically digging money from the Hmong community when she is suppose to find good deeds FOR the community.

Other Miss Hmongs (the ones you dont hear about...its not because they didnt do anything) as you all may assume, it was because these Miss Hmongs were mature and dont FREAKIN spend their time on MYSPACE or FACEBOOK etc....posing pictures of things they didnt even do but just for the heck of it. I mean c'mon most of the pictures you girls post up are definately from PZK's myspace! So....you know the deal. BTW the Hmong media industry is not up to par, so that's why it is unlikely for the Hmong community to hear about some of the things that are mature Miss Hmong have done.

The Miss Hmong nowadays are just foolish kids, full of themselves and MYspace freaks!

But my vote goes to Miss Nalee Xyooj, Miss Hmong MN 2005. She had an unique look, mature, respectful and was recognized throughout the MN community from peb xeem to yawg hlob Vaj Pov.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i think that the most beautiful miss hmong is Ann Vang from thailand. i believe she was crowned miss hmong internaitonal 2007. i don't know what it is about her but she really attracts me, and i am female for god sake. i think that she is just gorgeous......i think for thread, people should just consider what is being ask instead of what they FELT is being ask....answer the question : who is the most beautiful "miss hmong" winner in hmong history? i think that this is strictly for beauty and not on the personality of the "miss hmong"

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think the most beautiful is....ann th thailand girl...ashley, n mai tzer.....

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
well everbody got their own beauty so here are the girls that I saw is BEAUTIFUL.

Yep, I know lots of MISS HMONG's LoL but the most that I know is the pageant in CA because I'm from CA lol.

1. Maly Vue (Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

2. Mai Lee (Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

3. Kab Zuag (forgot her last name and she was Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

4. Gao Shoua Vang (Miss Hmong International 1998)

5. Pa Dao Her (Miss Hmong International 2000)

6. Gao Zong Yang (Miss Hmong MN/Miss Hmong Intl 2004)

7. Ashley Thao (Miss Hmong International 2005)

8. Paj Zaub Khab (Miss Hmong CA 2007/Miss Hmong Intl 2009)

9. Ann Vang (Miss Hmong Intl 2007)

10. Kab Npaub Vaj (Miss Hmong MN 2009)

11. My Tzer Lao (Miss Hmong CA 2009)

12. Teng Thao (Miss Hmong Central Valley 08)

13. Paaj Kuab Ib Yaaj (Miss Hmong American 09)

14. Nkauj Hli Xyooj (Miss Hmong MN 2008)

15. Mai Ka Vang (Miss Hmong MN 2007)

16. Mercedes Ly (Miss Hmong Intl 2008)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this list...hehehehe

well everbody got their own beauty so here are the girls that I saw is BEAUTIFUL.

Yep, I know lots of MISS HMONG's LoL but the most that I know is the pageant in CA because I'm from CA lol.

1. Maly Vue (Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

2. Mai Lee (Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

3. Kab Zuag (forgot her last name and she was Miss Hmong Fresno back in the day)

4. Gao Shoua Vang (Miss Hmong International 1998)

5. Pa Dao Her (Miss Hmong International 2000)

6. Gao Zong Yang (Miss Hmong MN/Miss Hmong Intl 2004)

7. Ashley Thao (Miss Hmong International 2005)

8. Paj Zaub Khab (Miss Hmong CA 2007/Miss Hmong Intl 2009)

9. Ann Vang (Miss Hmong Intl 2007)

10. Kab Npaub Vaj (Miss Hmong MN 2009)

11. My Tzer Lao (Miss Hmong CA 2009)

12. Teng Thao (Miss Hmong Central Valley 08)

13. Paaj Kuab Ib Yaaj (Miss Hmong American 09)

14. Nkauj Hli Xyooj (Miss Hmong MN 2008)

15. Mai Ka Vang (Miss Hmong MN 2007)

16. Mercedes Ly (Miss Hmong Intl 2008)

kulyia

RUK
Okay in History?? did i reread it wrong in the first place or did you change it? Well, as of History, no comment. Because world/life isnt over yet. Ill answer you when the world has come to an end. lol