Ken Theeradeth---I have a big crush on him!

none3

sarNie Hatchling
The moment I saw Ken, I fell head long in love (sooo dramatic). hehe =)....I think he's the most handsomest guy I've ever seen other than my other babe Eric Close (American Actor from "Without a Trace"). Just thought I point out, that Ken has great muscles...so handsome for a Thai Guy...

Please, what do you laides think?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I think besideArNAs lapanich P'Ken teeradeth is my next pe'k :wub: He's Hott Noi Bussakorn is one lucky gal. Love his bod a great actor I can ramble on and on hehe...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Personally, KEN is HOT!!!!! He's gorgeous and got a nice body.... But, actingwise, I'm not too fond of him.....I like his looks, but not his acting...he still needs improvement...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ken is definitely one handsome guy. But i fell head over heels for Vee, even though his acting isnt that good at all. It got better though. The only reason is, Vee reminds me of an ex that i will never see again. *sighs* But man, i cant find a Thai or even an asian guy to have a body and face like Ken though! *weeeew*

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup!!! Ken Theeradeth is FIONE!! He's got a niCe Ass boDy...:)

anybody got any pics of him? he sooo fione..

belle20

sarNie Elites
u know wat i got to admit dat dis yr.......i just started liking ken......ive seen some of his lakorn n i never really cared but then i saw part of his lakorn with aom piyada.....n i was like.....DAMN!! i missed out! :D Now i think he is definitely attractive!! n im goin to follow his wrk! :lol: n he is a great actor as well!!

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Before i use to think that p'Ken was just cute..now that i saw him in the lakorn with janie where their in the 1950s clothing...i fell so deeply in love with him...his smile sneak up on me and made me fell head over heals for him...he reminds me of p'Chakrit when he was young..his evil side and his loveable side is so endearing to me...i love p'Ken..i hope to find someone who has some feature like p'Ken...LOL

L

lalalek

KEN is a HeartTrobe!!!!!!! He is so freaken manly and cute......i would have to say that he is not handsom like CHAKRIT Y. (He sweeps me off my feet :wub: , LOL), but there is something within KEN that SHINES........ :D :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh ken is freakin hot...loved him ever since that one lakorn he made with janie...not the recent one tho.....but hes one hot babe!

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
he's a hottie alright.. but i want him to hook up with janie! they make the perfect match... sowwie but his girlfriend isnt all that. (dont kill me!)

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
nar i rekon his pretty hot/cute now! i use to not really like his looks but now his pretty CUTE!! ^_^ i'm watching his lakorn with aom at the moment and his looking cute! hehe.. but his not my fave pra ek though.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
KEN IS GEORGOUS!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN "PRAJUN SAN GORN," WITH JANIE...OMG!! HE IS, AFTER DAN WORAWETH, MY FAVORITE PRA'EK!! HE IS JUST SO CLEAN CUT "RIEP ROY" AND HE HAS A FACE AND BODY TO DIE FORR!! OH MY GOD IS HE HOT!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS NEW LAKORNS WITH ANN T., AND VICKY SUNISA!

calla

sarNie Adult
aww.....as for me i never like ken until that lakorn "rang ngao" with ann. i tried to watched that lakorn and started to like him. later on his lakorn with yardthip "ruk sood fah lah soof loke" came out and i was so in love with him. since that i started to go and rent all his old lakors.....lolz. even got more crazy for him in the lakorn "ai mak lek" with yardthip again......lolz.

but now i don't love him no more because he's taking and between that i love p'tang more than him......but i still like ken very much. :wub:

ketusd

sarNie Hatchling
WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! WHAT CAN I SAY.....TO ME THIS DUDE IS SOOOO...FFFFFIIIIOOONNNNEEE :D ....MAN.. :wub: I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM :wub: