Elder Thai Actors & Actresses then and now

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I was really bored online and my mom wanted me to find something about someone for her and I did and instead we found all these older actors and actress then and now. And some of them are so suprising! And I always have heard that Nirut looked like Chakrit and now that I looked at the pictures he really did. But anyways here are the pictures. Credits to all of there original owners.

^ This is the lady that is currently in Doong Poo Dee and was in Badarn Jai and the other one is the lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee.

^Nirut and the lady that played nang'ek's mom in Bupae Leh Ruk

^Sombat and the lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee again

^This guy played Sapai Tornado.

^Sombat

^Num Sunteesok (The uncle from Mae Ka Kanom Wan)

^ A couple of the nang'eks and p'eks a while ago you can probably guess who they all are.

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee again

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee and I think it's the mom from Botan Kleep Sootai

^The aunt from Soodan Hua Jai and I think that's Nirut

^The lady that was in Masaya I think and Nirut

^The bad guy from Mae Ka Kanom Wan and bad guy from Rae Rai Look Sao Ba and Por's mom in Dao Jarut Fah

^The dad from Mos and Pim's lakorn. Where he dies. He's nang'ek's dad. He much bigger now lol

^The Sung Tong dad.

The dad from Mos and Pim's lakorn again

^This is the mom from Botan Kleep Sotai

^Nirut and I think the mom from Botan

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

^The guy that was in Awayjee See Chom and the cat movie with Benz and Paul and ect.

^The guy from Sapai Tornado and the mom from Bupae Leh Ruk

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee and the guy from Sapai Tornado again

^Nott's dad (The guy from Nimit Marn as Mart's dad), Too Noopol (He has long white hair now he usually has Oil in his lakorns), Sarunyu (He played the old Wanida and he was in Lod Lai Mung Korn), and Sam from Trab Sin Din Fah.

^Nirut and the mom from Botan

^The lady from Bupae Leh Ruk and Aom Piyada's dad

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee and the mom from Bupae Leh Ruk

^The mom from Dao Jarut Fah

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee, Sombat, and the older uncle from Mae Ka Kanom Wan's real wife

^The lady from Bupae, and the mom from Dao Jarut Fah

^The mom from Bupae and the guy I don't know lol.

^The lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee, and the lady from Soodan Hua Jai.

^The lady from Soodan Hua Jai and the mom from Bupae

^The guy from Sapai Tornado and idk about the girl.

^Idk about the girl but the guy is the one from Mos&Pim's lakorn

^Nirut and some lady

^The grandma from Saap Poosa

^The lady from nang sao yenrudee

The guy from Sapai Tornado

^The lady currently in Dong Poo dee and she was in badarn jai and was in kaew lom pet.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

^Nirut

^Nirut and the lady from Heeb Lon Son Winyarn. She also the older uncle from Mae Ka Kanom Wan's real wife.

^Nirut and the mom from Ngao Askoke.

^Chakrit and Nirut. Just thought I shared a picture cause they sort of do look alike lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Woww. Thankss for sharing! :)
You took alot of time finding them.
It's very interesting.
I don't recognize most of them though. -.-

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I found it very interesting too.
I was suprised with some of them!
I think that the lady from Nang Sao Yenrudee used to be really pretty, I didn't know she used to look like that lol.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow! I don't recognize alot of them. Koon Nirut from back in the days does ressemble with Chakrit. They were in Wimarn Sai playing father and son! Hahahaha. But for some of them, you can totally tell that there's a big change difference. Sam and Sarunyu still looks the same pretty much!

Thanks for sharing na!​

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The guy from Sapai Tornado is called "Sawlaa Phum." Not sure how you spell it because that is what my mom said. While she was growing up, they were her p'eaks and n'eaks in that generation.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG this is so awesome. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. i recognize all of them!! haha

btw, this man was the dad of jao ying sang fang in ann sirium's version of silamanee

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da man in da speedo made me laugh lol and wow they did swimsuit shoots back then? i think loong ning is so much more handsome now than he was back then lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
dang...the granny from saab poo sah looked hot. she looks good still. :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Crazy...it's hard to imagine that 10-20 years from now, all the p'eks and n'eks from now will be featured in that way...I wonder if they'll stop making lakorns if they're not the p'ek and n'ek, like Ken, Krit, Ann T...and stuff...It's hard to imagine them playing someone's father/uncle or mother/aunt...

onahc

sarNie Elites
the men looked better than the women. the early and late 80s had ugly leading ladies. i was told the beautiful leading ladies were from the 60s and 70s which included aranya namwong, pisamai wilaisak, petchara, etc.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow thanks for sharing...they look so different when they're young...i think they look better now...