Hero 1000 Ruk (Exact)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks Jakjann!

Yay! More of Ton! I miss him already even tho he was in Buang Ruk Kammathep, until he died :( I'm glad he's having more lakorn! Now I'm wondering who's going to be the main p'ek. Dew or Ton? Ton I hope! :) Aline is the n'ek for this lakorn? I didn't hear them mention in the clip about her or who the n'ek is.​

n_naruk

I couldn't understand much of the thai writings. But I just hope that the main p'ek is TON! It'll be kinda awkward if Aline is set to the the main n'ek with TON since they were brother and sister in Kaew Lorm Petch. Lol.​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg Aerin may be nang'ek? that'll be awesome she's too cute and I was hoping she'd get nang ek role some day thanks for sharing!

n_naruk

^^Hahaha I know! She's so n'rai n'rai! She made me dislike her n'rai role in KLP so much! Too evil! But then at the same time, I can see her being n'ek tho ^-^​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so it would be dew and fang again? their last lakorn i didn't even take a look at only the last ep...hope it's good

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww I hope Aline is nek i loved her since KLP she outshine so much in that lakorn i only watched that lakorn 4 her but Fang is kyote 2

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hope aline is n'ek too...fang could be the n'rai this time...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I heard Fangg was the nang'ek too. I really want back! Aerin in here too! :) Dew is the praek though. Probably, TOn and Aerin are the second leads?!