PHOTOS FROM GVP RALLY!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
** I STOPPED BY THE RALLY TO SEE HOW IT WAS AFTER I DID A LITTLE SHOPPING AT THE WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTER **

SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY...IT WAS VERY CROWDED..
SO I WAS ONLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET TRYING MY BEST TO CAPTURE PHOTOS
GVP WAS THERE.. BUT I DIDN'T GET A SHOT OF HIM.. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY BLURRY SHOT FROM ACROSS THE STREET.
BUT FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GO FOR WHATEVER REASON... HERE'S WHAT I GOT.

** OKAY. THAT'S JUST ME FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT BE WONDERING. LOL.
THERE'S THE PROOF. I REALLY WAS THERE.. EHEHE. **

** I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THEY RALLIED FOR.. I SPOTTED THEM IN THE SHOPPING CENTER.
YES. THESE ARE STUDENTS WHO SKIPPED SCHOOL TO ATTEND THE RALLY. **

** I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO GET ONTO THE OTHER SIDE.. IT WAS JAM PACKED! **

** THEY GUYS... DOING THEIR THING.. **

** THE GRAPHICS ON THE BACK ON A MAN'S T- SHIRT **

** PEOPLE LEAVING AFTER IT HAD ENDED.. **

** I CAPTURED A FEW VIDEOS TOO.. BUT I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM ONTO YOUTUBE YET. I'LL DO THAT WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE. **

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh wow thanks for the rally's pictures...gosh damn i didnt get to go ...
btw u look very pretty ...natural beauty there, u should try out for pageant this year. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey wats di rally about....?
correct me if i'm wrong..
but to make a long story short..
hmm.. well.. a few years ago..
GVP and a bunch of other guys were accused of plotting to overthrow the government in laos
in the year of 2007.. GVP was freed on bail..
but his case is still going on..
so people were out there today supporting his case..
and for whatever other reasons people were there for..

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
why aren't u wearing white????

I LOVE GENERAL VANG PAO :) I Was in front of the line when he arrived walking to the courthouse...oh gosh...he waived at people. He care a lot for us teenagers, I SEE! His grandson...i thought he was hot looking too!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
why aren't u wearing white????

I LOVE GENERAL VANG PAO :) I Was in front of the line when he arrived walking to the courthouse...oh gosh...he waived at people. He care a lot for us teenagers, I SEE! His grandson...i thought he was hot looking too!!!
i didn't wear white because i didn't plan to attend the rally.
i had to deliver my speech that morning in my communication class..
but since i had visited the shopping center that day..
i decided to stop by since it was just across the street

pa29

sarNie Egg
I remember when I was in middle school and I had lots of friends who are Hmong and have always told me
that the reason why they have so many children was because they wanted to go back and take over Laos.
I found it hard to believe at first until this happens. I'm not sure what is going on behind closed doors in Laos, but when I have visited that country, it seems like everyone are getting along (Laotian, Hmong, Mien). Nothing bad happened. It just sad that the world we live in, we can't get along. Its all about politics and government. Especially, being in control... "POWER"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I remember when I was in middle school and I had lots of friends who are Hmong and have always told me
that the reason why they have so many children was because they wanted to go back and take over Laos.
I found it hard to believe at first until this happens. I'm not sure what is going on behind closed doors in Laos, but when I have visited that country, it seems like everyone are getting along (Laotian, Hmong, Mien). Nothing bad happened. It just sad that the world we live in, we can't get along. Its all about politics and government. Especially, being in control... "POWER"
your hmong friends must have corrupted minds and they also lied to you.
hmong people do not have a lot of kids so that they can take over laos.
the hmong community did not plot out anything to overthrow the government of Laos
now if GVP and those 10 men are proved guilty...
they are the guilty ones
not the whole hmong community
please do not label the whole crowd.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

hahaa that is so funny, thats not even true. lols

hmong people have lots of kids because back in laos, that's the wife's duty. to have kids and help with garden and
all that good stuff.

So get the facts right, aite.. ;D

frog

sarNie Egg
I hate it when certain people don't know much about a particular ethnic group history, in this case Hmong, and just make generalization of the whole population. Please do a little more research before you jump to conclusion. Be aware that there are some Hmong people who hate General Vang Pao, and wishes to see him fall down badly. They will fabricate whatever lies to make the general look bad. I don't believe that the General is asking money from the Hmong people in order to make himself richer or so that he could take over Laos again. If the General and the people working for him is profiting from all the donations from Hmong people since the first day when they came to America to now then my uncle would have died a rich man. Instead, as many of you know, he died living a poor life style. He dedicated his whole life helping the Hmong people. From my understanding, when the general first came to America, he got a monthly pension from the United States government, and I believe that is enough for him to live by.

Yesterday, I told a friend of mine, who is of a different ethnic group that I went to the protest in Sac, and she immediately told me that "Yeah, I heard about that. My Hmong guy friend told me that GVP is in court because he told the Hmong OGs to give him money to take over Laos." I was stunned, and didn't know what to say. WOW..............

pa29

sarNie Egg
It was not hard to believe, for me anyways. When you have so many Hmong friends and where I lived I had many Hmong neighbors. I mean, in one household they have like two to three wives and so many kids. They told me stories that their parents told them to get a higher education and become something of themselves so one day they will all go back to Laos and try to control it. At first I found it strange for someone to think that way. But when you have like three to four people telling you similar stories.

I don’t mean to offend any of you here but that’s what they told me and those were my facts. And I kept that image of that in my head. I had no rights to judge every Hmong people are like that. So, I apologized. I'm sure there are some who are more civilized and look past the past.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
It was not hard to believe, for me anyways. When you have so many Hmong friends and where I lived I had many Hmong neighbors. I mean, in one household they have like two to three wives and so many kids. They told me stories that their parents told them to get a higher education and become something of themselves so one day they will all go back to Laos and try to control it. At first I found it strange for someone to think that way. But when you have like three to four people telling you similar stories.

I don’t mean to offend any of you here but that’s what they told me and those were my facts. And I kept that image of that in my head. I had no rights to judge every Hmong people are like that. So, I apologized. I'm sure there are some who are more civilized and look past the past.
4 or 5 people tells you that..
but that still isn't enough to represent the Hmong as a whole.
thank you very much.
i hope you can rid those thoughts out of your head.

pa29

sarNie Egg
I was young too. So, when a friend tells you something like that you believe them. Again their parents may have told them stuff and they didn't tell me the whole story about what was going on in Laos.

Until, High school we learned about the war in Vietnam and why so many ethnic group got a chance to enter USA. Was because of the "secret war." If it wasn't for the act of the King of Laos, GVP and many other war hero's we wouldn't be here today.

My father was part of this war and that's why we came here to flea the country cause that time no one was safe.
The Laos, Hmong, Thai etc. A lot of people migrated to different parts of the country due to this war.
I'm greatful for everyone who fought in that war. We can't just go denying what he did was not wrong.
We can't just use him as he helped America during the war and look past what he trying to do. Again, if there is evidence that he was trying to buy some guns, then he is guilty. If there is no evidence that he is not trying to take over Laos then he not guilty on that part. It's all up to the evidence.

s395299

sarNie Egg
I feel bad that i didn't go now...i just read an artical on the rally and 8,000 people showed up...hmong people from all over the world...i have a lot of hmong pride but i guess disliking gvp got to me and i missed a historical event for the hmong people...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I feel bad that i didn't go now...i just read an artical on the rally and 8,000 people showed up...hmong people from all over the world...i have a lot of hmong pride but i guess disliking gvp got to me and i missed a historical event for the hmong people...

ohh?? then i dislike you too.
jk. muahh