Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
new lakorn produced by chatchai.

the first cast was said to be Nui Amphon(marsha's ex), Chakrit, and Anne but now its Nok Sinjai and Ah-too. not too sure if chakrit/koy are confirmed but chatchai confirm ah-too and nok sinjai

thanks to tide @ tv3 and wishy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want chakrit and anne!..it was last year that chatchai said he'll be having a new project starring nui, chakrit and anne so it must be this lakorn. its an action drama.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Who's Koy?
And WHOA Chakrit with like... a new one!! Wooohoo!! Chatchai sure favors him hahaha

natty

Chubs
koy as in pei arak's gf? if so then how funny that they're playing for opposite channel..

but tinah.. why did you wish for chakrit and ann t.. dont they have one together already? that one hasn't even finish filming yet..

natty

Chubs
oh ok.. so the same koy.. at first i thought she didn't look all that pretty.. but then her latest shoot with pei.. she looks very pretty.. the girl just need to be more confidence in herself and get over her bf starring with aum..

didn't know she's in dnlf too.. cant wait for that one to air..

tinah

sarNie Coma
so chakrit/koy will be in this lakorn

heres koy. yes, shes also starring in chatchais other project dim nam lom fah pairing with mawin

natty

Chubs
so koy it is... i didnt like rak sam sao.. it was sooo boring so i didn't get to really see how her acting was..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! Koy..she's a real beauty..but i didn't know tat new pra'ek for ch.7 wuz her bf...argh..not my type

gosh! they need to freaking stop announcing new chakrit lakorns...becuz all the ones tat he's alreadie finish shooting, plus the ones he is shooting rite now is dead quiet...i need chakrit on screen..wtf!!!

natty

Chubs
that's what i say.. but maybe because artit ching duang will be about aom and nok.. the focus and the media is all on them...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oie, the girl named koy, she's not cute at all. poor girl, with nok sinjai, sure, she will be in her shadow.