Fresno Hmong father strucked and killed at scene

kulyia

RUK
omg i felt sooooo horrible when i found out whose father it was. it was one of my old junior high school friend. We're attending the same school atm, but i never thought such horrible event will occur to her and her older sister that are attending the same school as me. I just found out today whose father it was. i felt goosebumps everywhere when they told me. Because their dad pass away on Tuesday when there was a Horrible storm here at fresno. And on Wednesday while i walk to class it was close to the tardy bell so not a lot of folks were out in the hallway, and as i walk to class, i saw her older sister cry to her friends. i was wondered why but lost focus afterward.soo sad..

here

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww so sad...my prayers are with the family :(

i know... that storm was just horrible!!!

thank you for sharing the news kulyia.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. It is a very tragic accident. Although the FPD should have look closely to this case. What i'm saying is that i used to work at Table Mountain too and on that same road Auburry is not safe either especially on foggy, rainy day people would still drive fast as they can. But i can't believe why that car that hit this Hmong father didn't get charged for anything. Because is a heavy storm that afternoon...the road is pretty much slippery and u can say fog a little because of heavy rain so why would a driver want to speed up during that time u know.

however R.I.P and hope all is good for the family. Justice will come.