<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Leurd Haeng Rak</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
production - HM/Pau Jin Jong

Credit Cutebaby @ Spicy Forum

Ch7 knock Aum in place of Jeib “Sai Leurd Haeng Ruk

source: Kaosod

“As for the actress in place of Jieb, channel 7 suggested nong Aum patchrapa. Nuch Piyanuch, one of the producer of paujinjong will explain to us clearly for changing n’ek for Sai Leurd Haeng Ruk because n’ek Jieb is pregnant so she has to say good-bye quickly. At this time Aum is busy with Songsasanha so we have to postpone the lakorn until she is available which will be for about 2-3 months. At this time waiting for Aum’s que we are shooting some of other people’s scenes. Now we stop shooting some scene. Now we continue with shooting Kaen Lum Kong and Waew Sieng Seung.

As for the actress replacing Nina, she can’t be in the lakorn because her que is different. Have you found the actress? Fresh Arrisala Wongsalee. At that time, we suggested 4-5 actresses to act in the lakorn. We ended up deciding on between two people Aum and Noon. As for Aum, she’s channel 7 top actress. It does not matter Aum or Noon both are great actresses with great acting ability. They can play all kind of roles they fit in with the role. For the lakorn Aum will play a Burma’s woman looking for her mother and meet p’ek. Finally fall in love with each other but she misunderstand that pe’k is brother. However, really he’s not her brother. The n’ek character is a very strong woman she doesn’t not give in to people and play kuk kik also. We also look that Aum will fit in with Paul perfectly. They both look very modern. Aum can play action also. For drama, Aum can play really good. As for Fresh her look and personality is tough, she work with us often, and her acting ability is ok. She will fit in with Aum for sure. For Fresh, she plays a woman that grew up in the salum. She has a strong body help n’ek be tough which fit Fresh.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Jieb..the one in funfueng?!?! lol. Theres soo many jieb! I'm confused. anyways, I wish it was like tik with aum because they are cute together. >.<

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
credit to Cutebaby @ Spicy not me...I just borrowed and credit them...they don't mind lol

Yeah Jieb is pregnant ... the actress from Fun Feung with Tik. I'm pretty sure Aum will be n'ek she likes PJJ a lot so when she is free from Songsaneha; filming of her parts with Paul will start.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Bluemoon :lol:

I'm happy about this news, glad to see Aum with a new face p'ek for a change, she's been with same old p'ek for awhile now :angry:

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I thought that Jieb with is Exact not PPJ. I'm confuse, which Jieb are we talking about? hmm....

noyII

sarNie Egg
Jieb is not restricted to exact only...she works with different channel/producer....I also heard the news about jieb being pregnent...actually I was kind of glad because that mean she wouldn't be in this lakorn because there is alot of action from what I heard...and now knowing that Aum would be the n'ek instead...gosh I'm so happy now...Aum would fit the role...been waiting for her to go back and play action lakorn since phet thad phet...and PJJ is a great production company...looking forward to this lakorn...

Bou

sarNie Adult
yesssssssssss aum is in anotha lakorn..i cant get enough of her!lol..im soo happy...but i uno if her and paul ahha but at least shes pairin up wit someone shes never worked wit before...i also hope she'll pair up with other pra ek such as mos more of her and tik the one guy in proong nee mai sai tee ja ruk gun and many more who ive never seen her act with before

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
This will be something I will plan to watch...thank for the news

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Hrmmsss...Aum and Paul...That'll be interesting to see! Well, its better that Jieb and Paul I'll tell you that!! LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait!!

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
would be better pepper lakorn with Jieb replace
with P'Aum too....... Peppper Aum gosh would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man so much replace first nat & man now aum & jieb lol seem like aum going to have alot of new lakorn coming out