Vicky Zhao getting Married

minjay

sarNie Egg
During an interview for Mulan 2, Vicky Zhao Wei announced that she may found someone special and that a marriage may occur. No one knows who exactly is the special person. Vicky's friend Chen Kun is also with her wishing her the best and wonders if he could be the godfather of her future kids. Vicky stated that if she is going to marry it will not be a announce to the world.

Video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDf8mzMgVJE&feature=related

There is another video during Vicky's new album set that reporters are asking her who this special person is but from there she refuses to talk about the whole marriage deal.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Well, congrats to her if she is getting marry. 'bout the news of 5 months pregnant, I'm not but I saw the rumors at AF it said the same too, she's wearing a big shirt to cover her belly (stomach) and it seem pretty big. anyway congrats to her if she is marrying and become a mother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Congrats to Vicky <3 I love her <3 Lol one of my favorite Chinese Actress's Actually she ranks 1 on my list and Ariel Lin 2nd Lol and I'm super obsessed over Ariel Lin... well maybe they are equal in my book but Congrats to Vicky ^.^ Mulan 2 I can't wait...

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
I've been a long-time fan of Vicki Zhao's. Though I don't really like her new hubby, I wish the best to Zhao Wei and as long as she's happy, then that's good. Congratz to Zhao Wei on having a new baby girl! The baby has Vicki's beautiful nose!

If there is ever going to be a Mulan 2, Zhao Wei should play Mulan again. She did a pitch perfect job portraying a good female heroine.

Iya

sarNie Adult
CONTRATS TO HER TOO!!

she is not one my favorite actress, but alot of her dramas I liked, especially Treasure Venture, in my opinion her best drama ever.

and KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, i'm with you on Ariel. Love that girl. except she is my all time favorite actress.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
Yes she is married. I started to love her in Huan Zhu GE GE. She will always be everybody's Xiao Yan Zhu. :dance1:
I know, I wish she would end up with Alec Su or Chen Kun. Man, sometimes I wish celebrities would take our imagination on who they should pair up with. J/K. Follow your heart is always the best. Here is a photo of her and her baby GURLO!

D~D

sarNie Adult
lauj_starlights said:
Yes she is married. I started to love her in Huan Zhu GE GE. She will always be everybody's Xiao Yan Zhu. http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/shakehand.gif
I know, I wish she would end up with Alec Su or Chen Kun. Man, sometimes I wish celebrities would take our imagination on who they should pair up with. J/K. Follow your heart is always the best. Here is a photo of her and her baby GURLO!
I have always wanted Alec Su to be with Vicky. But we all knew that didn't happen. Than it was either Chen Kun or HUANG XIAO MING !!! But it turn out that Chen Kun and HXM were 3 Best friends in their acting school. How sweet is that. They are all still close. :)