ciaj sia and tht one girl

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so he's dating tht girl from thailand... yup... aha... his sister is friends with my aunt, so at FHNY i was pov pov-ing next to him and after we left the pov pov place she told me.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
are you sure i thought she's married already with an oggie but he just left her at thailand...
yes... the ntxee chick or however u spell it... cuz at the new year he was pov pov-ing with his ex girlfriend and i asked my aunt if thts his gf and she said its his ex but he is dating tht one girl from thailand.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't hate me for posting these pictures, they should have at least set them to private but it wasn't. :D
so here it is.

kulyia

RUK
tramp. lol she always seem soo trashy and showing a lot of skin in movies.. unless thats how they are now

ah_nu

sarNie Egg
tramp. lol she always seem soo trashy and showing a lot of skin in movies.. unless thats how they are now

I think the way she acted in the movies go with who she really is. There was this one movie where she was with Bee Monkey. She was Bee Monkey's girlfriend while he was still married (so yes, she is the "hluas nkauj" that he was dating while being married.) Anyways, there was a scene in the movie where she told her boyfriend that she's gonna get a lot of money from Bee Monkey and that her boyfriend shouldn't worry, she'll split the money if he agrees with her. So he agreed, if she splits the money. But he said to her, "I'll only agree with you only if you promise me one thing." And she says, "What?" Then he says, "Don't give him your virginity." She then says, "OMG! Are you serious?! Do you think that I'm THAT easy?! I'm all yours!" Then in a few scenes later, she comes out from the bushes with Bee Monkey and said, "Gosh! You're so naughty!" And runs off with the MONEY he gives her.

yeah... I think that's what she's doing to Ciaj Sia too man

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I think the way she acted in the movies go with who she really is. There was this one movie where she was with Bee Monkey. She was Bee Monkey's girlfriend while he was still married (so yes, she is the "hluas nkauj" that he was dating while being married.) Anyways, there was a scene in the movie where she told her boyfriend that she's gonna get a lot of money from Bee Monkey and that her boyfriend shouldn't worry, she'll split the money if he agrees with her. So he agreed, if she splits the money. But he said to her, "I'll only agree with you only if you promise me one thing." And she says, "What?" Then he says, "Don't give him your virginity." She then says, "OMG! Are you serious?! Do you think that I'm THAT easy?! I'm all yours!" Then in a few scenes later, she comes out from the bushes with Bee Monkey and said, "Gosh! You're so naughty!" And runs off with the MONEY he gives her.

yeah... I think that's what she's doing to Ciaj Sia too man

Lol, I seen this movie.

ah_nu

sarNie Egg
Lol, I seen this movie.

God damn, she pissed me off in that movie. She is the PERFECT example of all them whores comin' to the US and marrying our grandpa's, dad's, and uncles. These chicks ruin Hmong families, FOR REALS.

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
Omg.... when i hear that i thought it just a rumor... but after seeing all the pic n hea... gosh it gross me out... she so f***en stupid...
she a pretty girl too but i guess comming to america that make her want to b with him... i just feel sorry for all gold digger gurl... plz think about the future and want to b wid the one u love not a guy that all u want from him is just his money...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Let's not judge her base her roles in movies. There is nothing wrong with dating a big guy. :D I fell for a big friend of mine because he was very charming. Not saying it's the same case here but if they do really love each other, we should all be happy for them.