[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

jakjann

Jakjann
เป็นนางเอกวัยใสกุ๊กกิ๊กกับเรื่องน่ารัก แล้วไม่เกิด แต่มาเด่นดังในเรื่อง "ดงผู้ดี" ตอนนี้ "แต้ว-ณฐพร เตมีรักษ์" เลยถูกวางเป็น "นางเอกเจ้าแม่ดราม่า" ไปซะแล้ว เพราะ "หัวใจ 2 ภาค" ที่ประกบ "ปอ-ทฤษฎี" กระแสก็ไม่ธรรมดา แถมค่ายแอค-อาร์ตยังวางตัวให้เล่น "รากนครา" ประชัน "แอฟ-ทักษอร" อีก

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff in another remake :rolleyes:
starring aum p and noon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4Vq90Jk5Q

Is this really the same as Aum and Noon's lakon? If so, they're going to be two beautiful leading ladies. The costume is so pretty.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Argghh I'm tired of remakes and why is Aff always in them? If she has to be in this one I would love for her to play Noon's role so it'd be something different and she could stretch herself. Going by the Aff/Taew thing though I guess Aff will play the weak innocent role as usual since MingLa is the younger sister and Taew is obviously much younger than Aff. On the other hand I love Taew too so I'm excited for her to get something new and challenging.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ooo...this will be interesting! Both the ladies do resembles each other lotz n they are playing sisters too.

But who's the going to be the pr'ek???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! A REMAKE!!!! AHHHH.... LOVED NOON N AUM'S VERSION..

HMM AFF N TAEW.. I WONDER WHO'LL PLAY WHAT PART.. HMMM..

WONDER WHO'LL BE THE P'EK..

cecilia

Staff member
wooohoo. i love this lakorn and can't wait ..
love both aff and taew very much
they can so pass for sisters just like noon/aum back then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another pair that can play as sisters is Anne and Yardthip cos they both resemble too.
Yeah i do like Aff and Taew too. Hope the p'ek is Andrew.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well that's not hard to figure out who's playing what. taew is younger so she's gonna be mingla. but seriously i don't think this lakorn is that old and i don't want to see a remake err..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, this was a good lakorn. so im guessing taew is gonna play noons role? this is very interesting. we were saying how aff/taew look alike now they are starring in the same lakorn. they are both sweet looking

i wonder whos pra'ek? his role is minor anyway.

where did the news come from?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
aff is really going to be in this remake? i loved this lakorn when aum and noon played it. i felt so bad for noon in this lakorn so hopefully aff plays aum's role

tinah

sarNie Coma
if affs in here that mean she'll be in 3 remake for her upcoming lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didnt even finish the aump and noon version... but definitely will watch this if it is aff and taew awesome!

cecilia

Staff member
come to think of it, it's good to have her play remake --this 'could' means she worth the classic ^^ (i'm just bias)

Mann

Like I said, they both have the looks for it but I don't think their acting is that great to be taking the roles since both lack a lot of emotions in their faces at times. Aff would probably play the weak role of Aum, like how she always play, I can't imagine her playing Noon's role though. I can't really imagine Taew playing either roles since she's not that great of an actress but I think she'd do good as Aum's role too. Saw her weak character in Dong Poo Dee..

solin

sarNie Adult
Aff and Teaw in the same lakorn ? It's really interresting !
I have not watched the Noon and Aum version but my aunt did and she liked it.
But seriously why does Aff always play in remakes ?
As for p'ek, I want someone new who has never played with any of the girls.