Vampire Sex

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
=) hey there, this is my first fanfic, so i don't know if it's going to be great or not. i was bored and was watching vampires movies so i thought about writing a vampire stories&&this is what i came up with. hope you guys enjoy it&&please comment. &&sorry if there's a lot of mistake. Oh yeah&&can anyone please help me make a poster? thanks!!! =)

Poster by Tubbytinker

Poster by Aikoden

Thanks for the poster, i love it.
=1

Characters:
Cho Kyuhyun from super junior as Kyu
Yuri from snsd as Yuri
Yoona from snsd as Yoona
Nichkhun from 2pm as Nichkhun
Choi Minhwan from ft island as Hwan
Taeyeon from snsd as Tae
Sunny from snsd as Sunny
Eunhyuk from super junior as Eun

Vampire Sex

Chapter 1

Kyu walk out wiping off the blood on his lips as he also lick his hand. He turn back, a girl wearing a short shirt was standing there. Kyu smile. The girl walk over to Kyu. She put her arms around Kyu’s shoulder.
“Mind having a little fun with me?” she ask. Kyu laugh as he put his arm around her waist.
“Mind if you let go?” Kyu push the girl’s arms away, and he step two feet away from her.
“You’re that scared of me?” she ask.
“It’s not call scared, it’s call respect from a guy toward a girl.” The girl walk closer to Kyu.
“I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t show any respect toward me.” said the girl as she move closer to Kyu. Kyu smile at her.
“Alright, then. I’ll not be respectful in front of you.” The girl put her arms around Kyu again.
“Where should we start? Right here?” she ask.
“Where ever you feel like it.” reply Kyu.
“Then follow me.” she pull Kyu by the shirt. Kyu follow her.

They arrive in a big room. Kyu look around. The girl put her arms around him again.
“So what do you think about it? Good enough?” she ask. Kyu didn’t answer her. “Should we start?”
“Shouldn’t you offer me some drink first?” ask Kyu.
“Alright. What kind?”
“I’ll be using the bathroom first.” Kyu walk into the bathroom.
“This is going to be fun.” she whispered. Kyu got into the bathroom. He look around, then smile. The girl came back. “Cutie, I brought you some--” The light went off. “Oh, so you like it dark.” She walk over to the bed. “Does that mean we should start out little game?” The girl went under the blanket and realize Kyu wasn't there.
Kyu smile as he was walking on the sidewalk.

“Kyu.” call Eun as Eun stood up from his seat. “Where did you go last night?” Kyu look up at Eun and the others, and smile. “Eh, how did it go?”
“What are you talking about?” ask Kyu as he sat down.
“Come on you know what I’m talking about. You know, about that girl.” Kyu look up at Eun and then to Yoona. Yoona look away. (NOTE: Yoona and Kyu use to date. They broke up 2 years ago)
“Yoona?” said Tae.
“I don’t care.” reply Yoona. “That doesn’t concern me.” Yoona flip her book pages.
“So where did you two go?” ask Nichkhun. Kyu laugh.
“So how was she? Was she good?” ask Eun.
“Try her yourself.” said Kyu. Kyu face the front and realize he was being watch. He turn to his left, and realize the girl with big round glasses was staring at him. Kyu turn over to Eun and Nichkhun.
“Eh, why is she staring at me?” ask Kyu.
“Who?” ask Eun. Kyu make the eye toward the girl with big round eyes. Eun peek at her.
“Why is she looking at us?” he ask.
“She’s not looking at us, she’s looking at Kyu.” reply Nichkhun.
“She must like you.” joke Eun.
“Like me?” ask Kyu. Kyu then smile.
“Eh, you should try her.” said Eun. “After that you can just throw her away like you did to other girls.”
“But she’s different.” reply Kyu. “I mean, look at her. She’s ugly, and totally not my type of girls.” Kyu, Nichkhun, and Eun started laughing.
“She might not taste good too as for her look.” said Nichkhun as he was stilll laughing. They started laughing more loud.
“Yuri?” call an old lady as she walk into the room. The girl with big round glasses stood up. “Follow me, your mother is here.” Yuri walk up and follow the old lady out.
“Don’t you guys think her name sound a little too great for her?” joke Nichkhun. They started laughing again.

After school, Kyu, Eun, and Nichkhun jump over to school fence.
“Eh, isn’t that the girl from early?” ask Eun pointing to a girl wearing a white jacket with a black skinny jean. Kyu and Nichkhun look at the girl.
“What is she doing there?” ask Nichkhun.
“It looks like she need some help?” said Kyu. “Should we help such an ugly person?” laugh Kyu. They walk over to her. “Eh.” She look up. Her lips were purple and kind of red.
“Kyu?” she whispered.
“What’s going on?” ask Eun. She look at Kyu, Nichkhun, and Eun.
“Uh--nothing’s wrong?” she reply covering her face.
“Yuri, hurry up.” call her mother from the car.
“Umm--I’ll be leaving now.” Yuri ran off over to the car.
“What’s wrong with her?” ask Nichkhun.
“She talk like we’re going to eat her.” added Eun.
“Like she know something.” said Kyu. "Did you guys see her lips? It was really purple and red."
"I don't have time to check out her lips." joke Eun. Nichkhun and Eun started to laugh as Kyu watch Yuri's car drove off.

to be continue....

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry na , i haven't been in fan-fiction forum a while now and when i did i immediately notice your fiction title :lol: and i suddenly had the urge to continue my un-finish fiction

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 2

“Yoona, I heard he’s coming back.” said Tae. Yoona look at Tae.
“Don’t mention his name to me. I hate to hear it.” said Yoona.
“But Yoona, he’s going to be back soon. It’s just not soon, but it’s tomorrow.” yell Tae. Yoona just froze and didn‘t said a word. “Yoona?” said Tae as she lower her voice and walk to Yoona. “You can’t be hiding from him like this. You’ll have to face the truth.”
“What should I do?” Yoona whispered in fear.
“Don’t be scared, Yoona. He won’t be able to do anything to you.” Yoona look at herself in the mirror. Move her hair to one side, and remove her scarf. She touch her scar on her neck.
“I can never forget what happen that day.” whispered Yoona.
(FLASHBACK) “Kyu?” called Yoona as she walk up the stairs. “Kyu?” Suddenly she heard someone knocking on a door near her.. Yoona walk over to the door. “Kyu? Kyu, is that you?” she ask. She slowly open the door. “Aaaahhh.” scream Yoona. (END OF FLASHBACK)
“I don’t even want to think about it.” cried Yoona.
“Don’t think too much about it. I’ll be here for you.” Tae hug Yoona.

Yuri enter to a small room--
“Hwan?” said Yuri in shock. Hwan smile at Yuri and walk over to her.
“I didn’t scared you, did I?” he ask as he put his arms on her shoulder. Yuri smile.
“You didn’t scared me, but the way you’re inside my room like this scared me.”
“I’m sorry I scared you.”
“Since when did you came back?”
“Just right now.” reply Hwan. Yuri fake a smile.
“So where are you going tomorrow?”
“School.” reply Yuri.
“I’m going too. I won’t disappoint you.”
“But you‘re already done with high school.”
“There isn’t a rule saying that you can’t go to school if you finish high school, is there?“ he ask as he bend closer to Yuri. Yuri step back. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Hwan open the door, Yuri push him out and close the door as fast as possible.
“That was close.” thought Yuri.

The next day--when Hwan woke up it was really bright. He walk down stairs.
“Hwan? Are you ready?” ask Yuri.
“You’re going already?” he ask. Yuri nod her head yes. “This early?”
“I‘m sorry, but this is different from where you use to live.”
“Sorry, I’m just not use to it.”
“I understand.” They left off.

“Kyu, how did it go last night?” ask Nichkhun.
“What?” answer Kyu.
“Come on, don’t act like you don’t know. That girl that you went off with last night. What happen?” Kyu laugh.
“What does that laugh suppose to mean?” ask Eun.
“It’s funny that’s why I’m laughing.”
“You’re having fun with her, and it’s funny? What? You’re confusing me.” said Nichkhun as he starch his head.
“Eh guess what I heard?” said Eun. Kyu and Nichkhun look at Eun. “Have you guys heard that he’ll be back today?”
“Who’s he?” ask Nichkhun. Kyu turn to look at Yoona. Tae hit Eun on the head.
“Ouch. What was that for?” cried Eun. Tae look at Yoona. Eun also look at her. “I’m sorry. I forgot.” whispered Eun. Everyone went quiet. Yuri then walk in. Everyone stared at her.
“Long time, old friend.” said Hwan as he was standing next to Kyu. Kyu turn around.
“Right, old friend.” he said. Hwan look around, and saw Yoona. He froze.
“It’s her.” thought Hwan. Kyu look at Hwan.
“You’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking are you?” ask Kyu.
“So, tell me, what are you thinking? I’ll answer you if that’s what I’m thinking too.” Kyu fake a smile.
“Eh, eh, Hwan long time no see.” said Nichkhun. “So how was that place?”
“That place?” Hwan look around the class. “Nothing like this of course.” reply Hwan with a laugh. “Ah--let me introduce you guys to my younger sister. Yuri come here.” Yuri walk over.
“That’s Hwan’s sister?” Eun thought to himself.
“No wonder she was like that yesterday.” Kyu thought to himself. “She have all those blood inside of her.”
“Ah--Kyu, Nichkhun, Eun this is Yuri, my younger sister.” said Hwan. Yuri look at Kyu.
“Tae.” whispered Yoona with fear.
“Don’t worried, you’re doing fine.” Tae whispered back. Yoona look Tae with fear in her eyes. Kyu look her Yoona and Tae. He can feel Yoona’s fear.
“So, don’t you think she’s a bit cute?” ask Hwan. Nichkhun and Eun look at each other.
“Uh--she is quite cute.” lied Eun.
“Great, even though I wasn’t asking you.” said Hwan with a smile. He walk to the front of the room. Look at Yoona and smile. Kyu look at Hwan. He walk up to Yoona. “Long time, Yoona.” he said finally. Yoona look up at Hwan. Hwan smile at her. He held his right hand toward Yoona’s neck. Kyu hit Hwan away from Yoona.
“You’re going too far.” said Kyu.
“Hwan.” yell Yuri. Hwan laugh.
“I was just worried about her, Kyu. I didn’t mean no harm.” Hwan walk over to Kyu. “Or do you still have feelings for her?”
“Yoona?” thought Yuri. “That girl was Yoona? Hwan’s first taste of blood?” Kyu punch Hwan across the room. Hwan got up laughing. As Kyu was about to attack Hwan again, Yuri rush to protect Hwan. Kyu look at Yuri.
“You don’t understand.” said Yuri.
“What? What just happen?” thought Eun. “She was like right in front of me a second ago, how did she--” Eun look at Nichkhun.
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” ask Nichkhun.
“How should I know what you’re thinking?” ask Eun.
“Stupid. You were suppose to nod your head yes, that’s all.” said Nichkhun as he hit Eun on the head.
“Stop it you two.” said Tae. “How can you two argue at a time like this?”
“How do you have time to yell at us at time like this too then?” argue Eun.

“Please don’t hurt Hwan.” Yuri beg.
“He doesn’t know how hurt feels like.” said Kyu.
“You’re right, Hwan doesn’t know how it feels like to be hurt, but he doesn’t deserve to be hurt.“ Hwan started laughing. Kyu look at Hwan. Kyu then push Yuri away as hard as he could. Yuri fall to the ground. Hwan and Kyu look at each other with there eyes as red as blood.
“Ouch.” cried Yuri as she look at the small cut on her arm. Nichkhun, Eun, Hwan, and Kyu froze. They smell the scent of blood in the air, and then look at Yuri.

to be continue....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I like, somehow I can't catch up with their names other than Nickhun. Hehe, but I like it. :D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
I like, somehow I can't catch up with their names other than Nickhun. Hehe, but I like it. :D
oh, ehehe.
sorry about that.
i just kinda shorten up the guy's name cuz they were too long.
but somehow i like nichkhun's name.
so i didn't shorten it up.
but i'm glad you like it.
this is my first time writing one, so it won't be that good.
thanks for reading though.
=1

jeeja

^^^Hehe, it's ok, I'm a 1st time writer 2. Still workin' on seeing if I can finish mine (Cuz I do more readin' than writin'). :p

lol, but I like this one. Hopefully u continue on with the fast update. hehe...unlike me, I somehow update where I want to. :lol:

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
^^^Hehe, it's ok, I'm a 1st time writer 2. Still workin' on seeing if I can finish mine (Cuz I do more readin' than writin'). :p

lol, but I like this one. Hopefully u continue on with the fast update. hehe...unlike me, I somehow update where I want to. :lol:
ahaha, yeah i'll update it soon.
thanks for reading it so far.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 3

“Ouch.” cried Yuri as she look at the small cut on her arm. Nichkhun, Eun, Hwan, and Kyu froze. They smell the scent of the blood in the air, and then look at Yuri. Hwan look at Yuri’s cut as the blood drip to the floor.
“This is a waste of your blood.” said Eun as he bent down to touch the blood on the floor. “Aaahh, what is this?” Eun cried as he jump up and down. Nichkhun threw some water at his hand. Eun look back to Yuri. “What’s with the blood?” Yuri shook her head.
“I don’t understand.” thought Hwan. “Why would Yuri’s blood burn Eun’s hand?” Hwan took a deep breath. “Yuri, let’s go. You’re hurt.” said Hwan. Yuri look at Hwan. Hwan held out his right hand to grab Yuri. Yuri and Hwan started walking, Hwan pause in front of Yoona.
“We’ll have our little talk some other time” he said. They then left. Kyu, Eun, and Nichkhun’s eyes went back to normal. Kyu walk over to Yoona.
“Yoona?” he whispered.
“Tae? I--I don’t want to stay here anymore.” said Yoona. Tae look at Kyu, and walk out with Yoona.

During lunch--
“Eh, Eun, how’s your hand?” ask Nichkhun.
“Does it look like it’s okay?” said Eun really mad. Nichkhun look at Eun’s hand.
“It looks fine to me.”
“You call this fine? Can’t you see it’s hurts?”
“How am I suppose to know? It’s not hurting me. Who ask you to be in a rush?”
“I couldn’t stop myself from that smell of blood. It smells different from every other smell, didn’t you realize that too?”
“Right. It does smell different. It smells really powerful.”
“Eh, since Hwan and Yuri are brother and sister, don’t you think Hwan’s blood--”
“Don’t even go there, Eun. Haven’t you learn from your mistake? Your hand got burn because of Yuri’s blood. Hwan’s a guy, his blood might not just burn you, but kill you.”
“Dumb Nichkhun, you want me to die that fast?”
“Eh, there’s Sunny.” whispered Nichkhun. Eun turn to look at Sunny. Sunny was wearing a white dress talking and laughing with her friends as she walk pass Eun and Nichkhun. “I should go ask for her #.” said Nichkhun as he ran off. Eun sat there and watch as Nichkhun as for Sunny’s #. Nichkhun pointed over to Eun, and Sunny smile at Eun. Eun make a really shy smile back. Then Sunny left with her friends, Nichkhun ran back to Eun.
“So, did you get her #?” ask Eun.
“Yeah, I did. She even gave me her address, and not only did I get her #, I got all her friend’s #.”
“You like Sunny?”
“Who wouldn’t like Sunny? She’s cute, pretty, and nice. I think she’s very man’s dream girl. She doesn’t even have a boyfriend, that means I have a chance of being her boyfriend. What do you think? Me and Sunny? Do we match?”
“I don’t want to talk about this girlfriend and boyfriend thing.” said Eun turning away.
“What? Come on. You’re always changing the subject when we talk about Sunny. What’s wrong with you?”

As Yuri was walking, she bump into Kyu.
“Kyu?” said Yuri.
“We need to talk.” He grab Yuri’s arm and walk out of the school. As they walk out of the school, they walk pass Yoona, and Tae.
“Where are those two going?” ask Tae.
“I don’t know.” reply Yoona.
“Eh, Yoona here he comes.” Yoona look ahead of her, and there stood Hwan. Hwan smile at Yoona.
“Tae, let’s go.” said Yoona as she stood up from her seat. As Tae and Yoona was about to leave, Hwan pop in front of them.
“Can’t we chit chat for awhile?” he ask.
“We’re--”
“I’m not talking to you, so you should just kept quiet unless you want to try me.” said Hwan as he touch Tae with one finger. Tae just froze standing there.
“What did you do to Tae?” cried Yoona. Hwan smile. Hwan walk next to Yoona’s side.
“Should we talk here, or somewhere else?” Yoona look at Tae.
“She’ll be fine in a bit. She just talks too much that it annoys me.” Hwan put his hand in his pocket, still trying to look cool.
“I have nothing to talk to you about.” Yoona walks off. Hwan follows her.
“What about the past?” Yoona stop. “There’s a lot to talk about the past about you and me.”
“We don’t share the same path.” There was silent between them. Hwan suddenly walk close to Yoona.
“We don’t share the same path, but we do share the same life, don’t forget.” whispered Hwan as he walk away. Yoona started to cry. Tae suddenly awake. She look around, Yoona was nowhere to be found.

“Where did that four eyes go?” thought Kyu as he was wondering around the park. “She couldn’t get this far. Maybe she went the other way.” Kyu ran back where he came from.
“That was close.” thought Yuri hiding behind the big old trees. “I should get back to school, Hwan must be looking for me.” Yuri ran off. Kyu came back running when he saw Yuri running off.
“Is that four eyes?” he thought. “Probably not. That’s too tall to be four eyes.” He turn around and started looking for Yuri again.

As Yuri reach school, she met Hwan at the gate door.
“Hwan?” Yuri said in shock.
“Where did you go?”
“Uh, I went out with some friends.”
“Which friend? Kyu?”
“I haven’t seen Kyu after what happen this morning.” lied Yuri.
“Good. Don’t let me know later that you were with him. You know I don’t like him.” Hwan walk in front of Yuri. He bent down to her. Yuri step back. “My parents ask you to watch over me, not to fall in love. You shouldn’t be falling in love at all.”
“I understand what I’m suppose to do.”
“And act more like my younger sister. I don’t want anyone to know what I’m back for.”
“I understand.”
“You look scared. Am I scaring you?” He bent closer to Yuri. Yuri look down.
“I’m just not feeling well.” reply Yuri as she step more than five feet away from Hwan. Hwan smile and turn away from her.
“I might be home late today or maybe not home at all if I’m having too much fun. Don’t wait for me.” He walk off. Yuri squeeze her hand, it started to bleed. She then lick her blood. Her eyes flash red.
“Man, are players. They don’t deserve to be love.” said Yuri with an evil smile. “It’s a promise I made. I won’t destroy that promise. I will never forget that day. The day he kill her with his own hands.”
(FLASHBACK) “Mom, look. I made this for you.” said Yuri. (NOTE: 10 years ago)
“Why are you making this for me? It’s your 10th birthday. Mom should be the one giving you something.” said her mom as she laugh.
“Dad, never gave you anything on your birthday, so I thought I give you something on my birthday.”
“Your dad’s a great person. He just doesn’t have time for us.” Just then the door started knocking from outside. Yuri mother’s pull Yuri up and ask Yuri to hide under the ground. She cover it leaving a small hole. Yuri peek through the hole. The door open, there were a man wearing a black outfit. Yuri couldn’t understand much what they were trying to ask from her mother. But she realize that they were beating up her mother. She can hear her mother saying her father’s name. A man walk in front of Yuri’s mother. Yuri couldn’t see his whole face because he cover it. All Yuri realize was the writing on his shirt saying, “Sepire” The man raise both of his arms as he was holding a sword and push his hand down as fast. She couldn’t hear her mother’s voice, or either did her mother cry. Her mother just fall quietly onto the floor. (END OF FLASHBACK)

As Tae was walking around the school, looking for Yoona. She met Nichkhun.
“Eh, Tae what are you doing here so late at night?” ask Nichkhun.
“None of your business.” said Tae walking pass them. Nichkhun grab Tae by the arm.
“Since you’re not busy, shouldn’t we go out and have some fun?” Tae push Nichkhun’s hand away and slap him. Tae turn away and started walking. Nichkhun turn back to Tae, and pull her arm again. “What was the slap for?” he ask madly.
“Someone like you, that slap isn’t enough.” said Tae. “I don’t have time arguing with you.”
“If you know you didn’t have time arguing with me, why would you slap me, so we can argue?” Nichkhun let go off Tae’s arm, and walk to the other side of her. “Ah, or is this your way of flirting with guys?” laugh Nichkhun. Tae slap Nichkhun again. This time Nichkhun wasn’t just mad, but really mad.
“There’s never a girl who can slap me twice in a day.” yell Nichkhun.
“Well, then write this in your dairy that I’m the first girl to slap you twice in a day.” Tae turn away. Nichkhun grab her by the arm, and as she was about to slap him again, he kiss her. She push him away and slap him again. Just as Tae was about to start yelling at Nichkhun again, her cell phone ring. Tae pick it up. “Yoona? Yoona, where are you? I’ve been looking all over for you.” cried Tae.
“Tae you got to help me. Tae. Aaaahh, Tae!!!” cried Yoona from the phone.
“Hello? Yoona? Yoona?”
“What’s wrong with Yoona?” ask Nichkhun.
“None of your business.” Tae turn away, Nichkhun again grab her. She raise her arm.
“Wait, wait, I was just going to help you look for Yoona. If Yoona’s in danger, you won’t be able to help her by yourself. You’re a girl.” Tae put her hand down and walk off. Nichkhun ran after her.

“Go away. Aaaah--Stop. Help. Anyone, please help.” Yoona cried as she was running. “Help. Anyone, help me.” Yoona reach to an end. She turn back, the vampires were close. She could see there shadow coming closer and closer to where she is. “I can’t die like this.” Yoona whispered. “I can’t die like this.”

“Hurry up Nichkhun.” yell Tae as they were running.
“Where’s this place we're going anyway?” Nichkhun yell back as she was running right behind Tae.
“It’s near Kyu’s house.”
“Kyu’s house? Why would Yoona be near Kyu’s house?”
“Stop asking and just follow me.”

“There close.” Yoona whispered. “Kyu? Kyu help me.” she cried.
“Ahaha, here you are little cutie.” said vampire 1 as he walk towards Yoona.
“Go away.” cried Yoona. “I said go away. I hate vampires. Go away.”
“I won’t hurt you at all. We’ll just have some fun.” said vampire 1 as he got closer to Yoona.
“Kyu? Kyu help me.” yell Yoona. Just as vampire 1 was about to held his hand towards Yoona’s face, “BOOM!!!.” Vampire 1 explode. Other vampires pop up seeing the man standing in front of Yoona. They started backing off. Yoona look up at the man.

to be continue...

[NOTE: sorry if the story seems kind of boring so far.
this is my first time writing one so i can't make it perfect.
=1]

jeeja

Akio & Tubby R so creative.

lol, it would be scary if Vampires do chase ppl around like that O_O

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is actually quite an interesting fic..

lol are the guys all vampires?

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
this is actually quite an interesting fic..

lol are the guys all vampires?
ummm, yeah all the guys are vampires.
but about the girls?.
you'll know as the story goes on.
ehehe, i don't want to spoil it.
thanks for reading.
i hope you like it.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 4

“Hwan?” said Yoona.
“Didn’t thought I show up, huh?” Hwan said with a laugh. He turn back to face the vampires. “Yoona’s mine. Who ever dare to touch her, die. You guys see how he die. If you guys don’t want to be like that, then step away from Yoona.” All the vampires started walking away. After all the vampires left, Hwan turn to Yoona. He walk over to her. He was about to help her up, but instead she got up by herself. “I’ll take you home.”
“I can go home by myself.” reply Yoona.
“You don’t want any vampires chasing after you again, do you?”
“You’re a vampire. If you walk me home, I’ll feel like a vampire’s chasing me too.” Yoona walk off. As Yoona walk out, she met Tae and Nichkhun.
“Yoona?” said Tae in a worried voice. She look behind Yoona, and saw Hwan. “Hwan, and Yoona?” she thought. “What were they doing here? What have Hwan do to Yoona? Or is it?” “Yoona?” Tae said.
“I want to go home.” said Yoona. Tae look back a Hwan, and walk off with Yoona. Nichkhun look at Hwan. Hwan smile at him. Nichkhun fake a smile back.
“Aren’t you going home?” ask Nichkhun.
“I haven’t been here for awhile.” answer Hwan. “You should take me around.”
“That’s fine with me. So where do you want to go first?”
“Somewhere fun, but quiet.” Nichkhun laugh.
“I know just the place, follow me.”

“Where did you go? The president call and said you didn’t go to school.” yell Yuri’s mother.
“Mom, I--” said Yuri trying to explain herself.
“You don’t have to make any excuse at all. You don’t go to school, I get blame. If I know you be like this I would have married a long time ago.” Yuri’s mother started to cry. “Your mom was like my younger sister. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be looking after you all these days. Why don’t you listen to be and go to school?” Yuri hug her.
“I’m sorry, Mom. I promise I won’t do it ever again.” cried Yuri. “If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know what I would have been like 10 years ago. I’m sorry.” They both started to cry as they hug each other.

Eun walk out of the library, he bump into Sunny.
“Sunny.” he thought. Sunny look up at Eun.
“Oh it’s you. Eun, right?” she said. Eun nod his head.
“Oh no. What am I suppose to do? My mouth won’t open and talk to her. And when I don’t talk she’s going to think I’m stupid, and when she think I’m stupid she might not even like me at all. I have to think of something to said fast.” Sunny look at him.
“Eun? Are you alright?” she ask. Sunny held her hand to Eun’s forehead.
“She’s touching my head.” cried Eun as he was still thinking what to said to her.
“Are you sick?” Eun didn’t said anything. “Are you okay? If you don’t want to talk to me that’s fine. I’ll--I’ll just leave.” As Sunny was about to leave--
“Are you busy this weekend?” Eun yell out as Sunny stop and turn back to Eun. “Stupid me. Why did I ask her that?” thought Eun.
“What?” Sunny ask.
“Uh, I was asking if you were busy this weekend?”
“I’ll meet you at the coffee shop on Saturday at 9, alright?” Sunny walk off.
“Does that mean a yes?” Eun ask himself. “I can’t believe it. Sunny and me are really going on a date this Saturday.”

“What’s kind of place is this?” ask Hwan looking at the bar.
“It’s call a “BAR.” answer Nichkhun.
“I know what it’s call. I don’t like it here, somewhere else.” Hwan turn away.
“What? We’ve been to more than 10 places and you haven’t even step inside but said no? Let’s go in this one. I have friends here, we might get discount.” Hwan turn back and look at the bar. “Or is it that you have a girlfriend, that you don’t want to cheat on her?” Hwan look at Nichkhun. Nichkhun step back. “I was just joking. If you don’t like this one then let’s go find some other place.” Just as Hwan was about to walk away, he realize Kyu walking into the bar.
“I change my mind. I want to go to this one.” Hwan walk over to the bar.
“What? You just said--Hey, wait up, Hwan.” Nichkhun ran after him into the bar.
As they got into the bar--
“This is nice.” said Nichkhun. “So how many girls do you want?” Hwan ignore Nichkhun and walk away. He looked around, and found Kyu. Hwan made an evil smile, then walk over to Kyu. Kyu was sitting with a bunch of girls.
“See like you come her often.” said Hwan. Kyu look up, and spotted Hwan in front of him. Kyu stood up.
“What are you doing here?” Kyu ask.
“Having some fun of course.” Hwan walk over to sit with the girls. Kyu turn around. “Weren’t you having fun with these girls early? Or you’re so nice that you’re going to give them all to me?”
“They’re not my types anyway. I’ll let you have them all.” reply Kyu. Hwan look at all the girls, and then stand up.
“You’re right. They’re not our type.” Hwan said as he move closer to Kyu.
“What do you mean by our type? We can’t share the same thing.”
“Who said we can’t? Did you forget, or you just don’t want to remember, what we share in the past?” Kyu punch Hwan across the table.
“Don’t you dare talk about Yoona that way. Yoona isn’t an object that you can mess around with.” Hwan got up laughing. Kyu pull Hwan up. “If you dare talk about Yoona like this again, don’t said that I’m didn’t warn you.” Kyu push him away and turn away. Hwan laugh louder. Kyu turn back to look at him.
“Yoona isn’t yours.” Hwan said as he stop laughing. “She’s mine. She doesn’t have a choice but to obey me.” Kyu was about to attack Hwan, when Nichkhun stop him.
“Kyu enough.” yell Nichkhun holding Kyu back.
“Let go, Nichkhun. Didn’t you hear him, he’s talking about Yoona.” yell Kyu trying to push Nichkhun away.
“Hwan, get out of here now.” yell Nichkhun.
“Fine. I’ll listen to you today, since I’ve been wasting some of your time today.” Hwan walk away smiling. After Hwan disappear, Nichkhun let go of Kyu.
“I hate him.” said Kyu.
“I’m sorry I hold onto you, I--”
“Don’t tell anyone about what happen today, especially Yoona and Tae.”
“Don’t worried, I didn’t plan on telling them too.”

“Blood, it’s everywhere.” said Yuri. “It’s all over the place. Mom? Is that you? Mom?” Yuri ran after a woman wearing a white dress. “Mom, wait for me. Mom?” Yuri reach outside. It was dark and foggy. “What is this place? Where am I?” Yuri look around, her mom was nowhere to be found. “Mom? Mom, where are you?” Yuri kept on walking. Someone ran pass her from behind. Yuri turn around. “Who’s there?” she ask.
“Yuri?” someone call. Yuri turn back around.
“Who’s voice? Who are you?” Yuri look around.
“Yuri?” the voice call again.
“Who are you? Why are you calling me?”
“You mustn’t be weak.”
“Mom?” She saw the same woman again. This time she was walking towards Yuri. “Mom, is that you?”
“You must be strong. Don’t fall for his lies.” The woman got closer and closer.
“Mom, what are you talking about? I don’t understand.” The woman was now right in front of Yuri. Yuri look up at her, but couldn’t see her face. “Mom?” From behind the woman the woman slowly raise her head up at Yuri. “Aahhhh!!!” scream Yuri.

to be continue...

(NOTE: sorry this chaper is a bit short.
=1)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i have another question.. do the girls know that they're all vampires? how do they know that vampires exist? hmmm.. maybe its just me who thinks that.. lol.. hehe..

i wonder wat yuri was dreamin of.. hmmm..

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
well, not all people know that vampires exist.
onlii the main characters so far.
ehehe, about her dream?.
you'll find out next chapter.
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 5

“Aahhhh!!!” scream Yuri. The woman in front of Yuri started laughing out loud. Yuri fall to the ground. “Who are you?” she cried. The woman just kept on laughing. Yuri woke up from her bed as fast as possible finding Hwan sitting on her bed. “Hwan?” she said in shock. Yuri hug Hwan tight. Hwan was all confused.
“What’s wrong with you?” Hwan ask. Yuri move back. “A nightmare?”
“No. It’s nothing.” Yuri look away trying to ignore Hwan, so she wouldn’t have to tell him what happen. “Why are you in my room?”
“I was bored, so I thought I visit you, but Auntie said you were asleep.”
“Mom told you I were asleep, why did you walk in?” Hwan look at Yuri.
“I was about to leaving anyways until when I heard you calling my name.”
“Me? I was calling you?”
“You did. You were like, Hwan, Hwan, don’t go. Help me. Hwan, I lov--”
“Don’t lie. Even though I was asleep, I remember that I didn’t said that.” Hwan stood up from Yuri’s bed.
“I won’t force you to believe it, but you really did said something close to that.”
“I’m going back to sleep.” Yuri put the blanket over her.
“It’s almost morning, and you’re going back to bed?” he ask as he pull the blanket away from Yuri. “Get up, we’re going somewhere.”
“Where are we going? To the beach?” Yuri ask in surprise.
“If you want to know, then hurry up or else I’m not waiting for you.” Hwan walk out. Yuri ran up and get dress.

“Will she really come?” thought Eun waiting at the coffee shop as he wonder around. Eun waited for 1 hours. He looked outside. He then waited for another 2 hours, looked outside again. Three hours pass, Eun stood up from his seat. “Stupid me. Why would I be thinking that someone like Sunny would like me? And have a date with me? I’m dreaming. She’s some pretty and nice girl, plus there’s other guys better looking then me. She wouldn’t waste a day with me.” complain Eun. He turn around and bump into Sunny. “Sunny?” he said in shock. “When did you get here?” Sunny laugh.
“Just now.” she reply.
“You didn’t hear anything, did you?” Sunny laugh again, and nod her head yes. Eun scratch his head as he smile while he also blush.
“Should we sit?”
“Oh, sure.” They sat down.
“I’m sorry I’m late.” said Sunny.
“Oh it’s okay. I just got here too.” lied Eun. “What do you mean by late? You’re 6 hour late.” Eun said under his breath.
“What?” ask Sunny as she thought she heard Eun said something.
“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all.” Eun lied again.
“Here’s your coffee.” said the waiter as she handed them their coffee. Sunny pick up her cup of coffee and drinks it. Eun follows her. He started coughing.
“Are you alright?” ask Sunny handing him a napkin.
“I’m alright. I’m just not use to drinking this.” Eun grab the napkin from Sunny. “What is this? Coffee? The coffee I drink at my house doesn’t even taste like this.” thought Eun. “It’s red.”
“If you can’t drink coffee, it’s alright, Eun. We can order you something else.”
“No, it’s not that. It’s just that these coffee tastes different from the coffee I usually drinks.”
“Oh, are you sure?” Eun nod his head yes and smile at her, Sunny smile back.

“That’s it?” ask Tae. Yoona look at Tae.
“That’s it.” reply Yoona.
“I feel like you’re hiding something details about yesterday night. What is it?”
“That’s really it. He came and help, that’s all.”
“Hwan? Hwan came and help? I don’t think so. I think those vampire are actually his, he ask them to go after you and then plan to come help you so he can get a little bit closer to you.”
“I don’t know, Tae. That’s what I’m worried about.”
“So he didn’t do anything to you, right?” Yoona looked at Tae.
“Of course not. If he did you think I be standing here?”
“Ah, right. If he did you wouldn’t be standing here. You be trying to kill yourself like last time.”
“I didn’t meant it that way. But talking about that time. I really hate it.”

(FLASHBACK) “Yoona, don’t take another step. Walk back over here.” yell Kyu. Yoona stood still looking down into the ocean.
“I can’t. I can’t go back. I can’t face him after what have happen.” thought Yoona as she cry.
“Yoona, don’t jump.” Kyu yell again. “I’ll forgive you for what happen. I know you didn’t do it on purpose, so don’t think too much about it. Yoona.”
“I can’t.” cried Yoona. “I can’t face, you Kyu. I’m sorry. I broke our promises. I shouldn’t be living.” she cried out loud.
“Yoona?” yell Tae as she ran over to Kyu. Tae look at Kyu, and then back to Yoona. “Yoona are you stupid or what? Have you forgotten what you told me? When I was going to kill myself, you told me I shouldn’t be dying. There’s more in life that I haven’t realize. I shouldn’t let only one mistake ruin my whole life. Why are you doing this?” cried Tae. Yoona look back at Tae. “Yoona? You safe my life. You can’t just end your life like this.” Tae walk over to Yoona. She grab Yoona from the hand. Yoona started cry and hug Tae.
“Tae? I don’t know what to do anymore.”
“Don’t cry. I’ll be here.” cried Tae. (END OF FLASHBACK)
Yoona turn to look at Tae.
“Tae, are you crying?” she ask. Tae turn her back to Yoona.
“Who said I was crying? Something just got into my eyes.” Yoona started laughing as she hug Tae from the back.
“You dummy, that’s the past. I won‘t do anything that dumb anymore.” Tae and Yoona started laughing.
“Since it’s the past, can we start over?” Yoona and Tae turn around and found Hwan standing behind them.

to be continue....