• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

sarNie Adult

• untinnu
  • sarNies
  • 1,130 posts
  • 1 thanks

Current mood:

Okay..I haven't been to SarNworld for a LLOOONNNNNGGGGG time..So, hopefully I'm posting this in the right section.

Now, I'm trying to get back to watching Thai lakorns. I can't even remember what was my last lakorn when I suddenly quit/lost interest in it. But I've kind of been back, I watched Proong Nee Gor Ruk ter with Pong/Aom, since Aom is my favorite n'ek. I'm now watching Tuddao Bussaya. I think I've stopped watching Thai lakorns for about 3-5 years, sometime around 2006, and going back to watching it makes me really miss it a lot. So..I'm here to ask for recommendations of what I've been missing out on..

I prefer one of those slap/kiss lakorns XD Revenge..or one of those arrange marriages ones..I guess anything would be fine except suspense/thriller/horror/actions/tearjerkers..uh..the ones that takes place in the countryside (I like to see the girls dress up prettily ^^) mmmm..I think that's it..

Hopefully this will get me back to being hooked onto lakorns..

Thanks in advance !!!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:57 AM

sarNies Oldmaid

• sajenna
  • sarNies
  • 4,225 posts
  • 1 thanks

Current mood:
my list:
jam leuy rak with aum a and aff t >>> a super big hit for ch3, revenge, slap&kiss...
sawan bieng with ken and annt >>> not my type of lakorn but if you like serial rapist...
ngao asoke >>> a weak n'ek but i love it and pong is so handsome in monthai mahatada :drool:
pom roy ruk ardeed with kwan, win and poo p >>> a big hit in ch7, i love it too
liam ruk with kwan and vee >>> a big surprise for vee, a smart p'ek for once
kom faek with por n, noon w, cee s, cheer, oh a, benz p and kelly t >>> the success in 2008 with a sequel rook kart
and more but i don't remember them all

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:22 AM

Posted Image
I absolutely love and adore Kwan and Oil !!!
credit to aiko for my avatar and my banner!

♥ATEAM♥BARGIE♥

• aikoden
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 16,978 posts
  • 5 thanks
  • Interests:I ♥ EVERYTHING

Current mood:
^ i agree with sajenna on Jam Loey Rak and Sawan Bieng.. ^_^..

how interesting.. i cant think of lakorns.. lol..

a cute lakorn would be kuan kammathep with matt peeranee & tye nattapol

ok.. im totally blank atm.. >_<

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

credit sakuranamida@tumblr
THAILAKORNSUB IS RECRUITING MEMBERS! We are recruiting members!
YOUTUBE: AIKODEN | A1K0D3N | aiikoden | BARGIEforum | ThaiLakornSub   | PolkaDotSubbers2
FORUMS: KwanClub | Tangmoclub | BARGIE | ATEAM | MTEAM | YADECH | ThaiLakornSub
PLEASE HELP REUPLOAD ANY OLD LAKORNS & OSTs BACK INTO THE BM SECTION. Thank you.

Head's Up! Be sure to read ---> ~ASIANFUSE RULES~ <--- In effect 11/27/12 and here on out.

sarNies Oldmaid

• sajenna
  • sarNies
  • 4,225 posts
  • 282 thanks

Current mood:
dong poo dee is you like period lakorn

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

Current mood:
You watched PNGRT but you don't like tearjerkers lakorns? What?! Paradox!

There's Buangruk Gammathep, that's pretty good too.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:11 AM

usG6Eiu.png
Check English sub lakorns @ Kuda's Blog

KAteam, Bargie, M&M, Koey, MarioTaew, Yadech, BieNa, Rishbala, Arshi, Salan

• Interests:God, Lakorns & other Asian dramas, Music, Arshi/Sarun, etc. :)

Current mood:
I agree with Phom Ruk Roy Ardeed although it did kind of drag but i still love it. Lol

&&Sawan Biang & Jam Loey Ruk ;D
Sood Sane Ha, Veryyy Cute! That's all i gots to say. Lol
Err...Mae Kha Khanom Wan, Very cute & Funny (:
Suparb Burut Satan, if you like the bodyguard Love, fight kind of type. :P
Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada, Funny! Won Best lakorn of 2009 at the Top Awards.
I would say Gae Roy Ruk although there is horror, there is still Romance & Comedy :D
Kaew Lom Phet, Baby Switching Kind of Lakorn. --Romance & Kind of Comedy. Lol

&&I can't think of anymore that i have watched. Lol

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:25 AM

Team: KAteam, BieNa, ARSHI/SARUN, ZaYa, Bargie, M&M, Mario-Taew, Yadech, SaArt, Rteam, Ateam, CKteam, Koey, Salan, PaRud, etc.

Watching: Beintehaa, Tumhari Paakhi, Rang Rasiya, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

uzn.gif

sarNies Oldmaid

• sajenna
  • sarNies
  • 4,225 posts
  • 108 thanks

Current mood:
sarb poosah is not bad but it's a ghost lakorn

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Interests:KEN/ANN- Is My FiRsT LoVeRs!
    YADECH <3- My FeVeR, MY LoVe, mY eVeRytHiNg!
    IHEARTYADECH @ YADECH.COM

Current mood:
ummm wong wien hua jai should be good for you...it is a very good lakorn of 2009..so you should watch it..

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

Time is Love

Posted Image

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR: ROY FUN TAWAN DEARD (YADECH)

• sarNies
  • 2,480 posts
  • 223 thanks

Current mood:

sarb poosah is not bad but it's a ghost lakorn

Agree. That one is really good, but yeah, a ghost one. :)

Soot Saneha for comedy. I'm not very much into drama. So can't recommend.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:18 PM

sarNie Adult

• nina k
  • sarNies
  • 2,205 posts
  • 11 thanks
  • Interests:I like to watch lakorns..=]<br />[LAOTIAN]

Current mood:
Well, if you want HARDCORE slap/kiss, I prefer Sawan Biang w/ Ken and Anne. Because there's alot of slap/kiss in there. LOL. Umm, I'm enjoying most CH3 lakorns right now, so CH3 are goods ones. :) CH7 too, but sometimes they do a bit drag.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• Interests:Thai lakorns, internet, television, tennis, crafts, cooking. Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese dramas & music

Current mood:
Here are other suggestions:

Silamanee: Kob & Paul - remake (very beautiful lakorn). Ngarm is a princess who goes to the city for school. She wants to get her necklace back from Paul's mom because she is supposed to marry whoever her dad gave the necklace to. But, the mom broke that promise so she is finding ways to get it back. Meanwhile, she is angry at her own mom for leaving her and she soon pretends to be a third person who captures Paul's heart. But, he soon finds out they're all the same person and she falls for him too.

Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang: Oil & Kwan - Kwan is a reporter. Oil mistakens Kwan for ruining his dad's reputation. But, she is nice to his mom who is in a mental hospital. In order for his mom to get better and return home (his dad cheated on his mom), his mom request that he marries Kwan. She won't accept anyone else. So he agrees and they start falling in love in the process. I loved this one :D

Oum Ruk: Ken & Ann - the two accidentally gets pregnant. so they get married. they start falling in love during the pregnancy. very cute lakorn.

Dum Kham: Pong & Tangmo - comedy (lets see if I remember the storyline. The girl pretends to be dark. I think it is because she's supposed to marry the guy. arranged marriage type thing.

Plerng See Roong: Mart & Susie - slap/kiss drama. guy is too serious all the time. his little bro is gay. kills himself, and the girl gets blamed. Thus the revenge begins.

Rahut Rissaya: Paul & Noon - Noon wants revenge on Paul's dad for killing her dad (or maybe it was ruining his business), so she asks that Paul marries her if he wants the code to reveal the truth. Paul agrees to it and there you have another slap/kiss lakorn. :P

Artitarn Ruk: Captain & Pim - Pim needs money because her father is ill. Captain gives her money and they get married. I think they were destined to marry each other or something because of a wish before they were born.

Badarn Jai: Aum & Margie - Aum just came out of drepression from his ex's suicide. Margie happens to come into his life and someone that Aum's mom wants him to marry d/t family ties with one another. After Margie's accident, Aum felt responsible and agreed to marriage. But, he kept remembering his ex. But, he starts to fall in love with Margie. But something else comes up (mystery, have to watch it find out what happens)

Jao Sao Ban Rai: Por & Namfon - Namfon is neighbors with Por on their ranch. Namfon's dad owes money, so he decides to make a contract with Por so that Por will take care of Namfon after he dies. Namfon's dad dies and Namfon becomes Por's wife. She's a weak person (always gets pushed around), but Por's aggressiveness makes up for it. They love eachother, but don't admit it. Pretty good to watch in my opinion. slap/kiss for sure.
I don't know if the countryside part was part of what you didn't want to see or if it was something you wanted to see. But I put the two that I liked below anyways.

Theptida Bla Lah: Art & Pat - a comedy where the guy is rich and his dad forces him to go learn in the countryside. once Pat loses all her stuff in the countryside she goes to the city and becomes the guys maid. they start to fall for each other.

Keuy Ban Nok: Tui & Ja - remake (a comedy, but the guy is from the countryside and they get married because the lead's mom wants her to only marry a rich guy. So, they decide to get married, but eventually they fall in love)

Those are pretty much all the ones I watched and liked. Sawan Bieng and Jam Reuy Ruk are also my top pick. Some other ones that are in the categories you listed that I didn't watch might include: Mafia Tee Ruk (Krit & Pat), Hua Jai Sila (Bee & Fang), Wong Wian Hua Jai (Weir & Pinky), Klin Kaew Karng Jai (Rome & Rita), Long Ngao Jun (Stefan & Kob-don't know if this is after 2006), Leud Nai Din (Anas & Kwan),

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

tumblr_mtrdaq1itd1rl606po1_400.gif

MASTER'S SUN

Currently following - MIB - SUJU-M - Running Man - Cubic
Credit: Tumblr member: sxis

sarNies Oldmaid

• sajenna
  • sarNies
  • 4,225 posts
  • 30 thanks

Current mood:
how come i forget my beloved KKRKGR with oil and kwan? i love this one! rahut risaya is a good one too, paul is very funny when he try to rape noon

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

• untinnu
  • sarNies
  • 1,130 posts
  • 5 thanks

Current mood:

You watched PNGRT but you don't like tearjerkers lakorns? What?! Paradox!

There's Buangruk Gammathep, that's pretty good too.

LOL..I don't like tearjerkers in general..but I HAD to watch Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter, because Aom's my favorite n'ek.

and THANK YOU EVERYONE for the recs!! luckily, I manage to find each one in my mom's lakorn collections..the only one I can't find is Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang, so I'll have to look for that else where.

but here's what I've finished so far:

Silamanee
Oum Ruk:
Plerng See Roong
Badarn Jai
Jao Sao Ban Rai
Jamleuy Ruk
Sawan Bieng
Ngao Asoke
Tuddao Busaya
Wong Wien Hua Jai
Buangruk Kamathep

that's a lot of lakorns for a month..but I did it!!! and I'm really beginning to love Thai lakorns again!! I'm actually even anticipating the new ones too!!!

I'll work on watching the rest that are on the lists..but keep the recs coming!! THANK YOU!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

sarNies Oldmaid

• Thookatha
  • sarNie Elites
  • 3,080 posts
  • 1 thanks

Current mood:
honestly, all the ones that were listed are seriously good. i've been disappointed in some of the recent time's materials, scripts and actors but the ones that these ladies have surprisingly been able to muster up off of the top of their heads are all of the more extremely good one...not just the good ones. there are many more that you have missed out on in terms of kiss/slap, revenge, and arrange marriage types, but for now, u should be all right. LOL u are in to the EXACT same stuff i'm in to.

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

Posted Image

sarNie Adult

Current mood:
Try watching these you might like it, it's really good

Sarp Poo Sah aka Cursed Fabric (Drama/Romance/Horror) [Aun & Ae]

Kaew Tah Pee aka You Are My Eyes (Drama/Romance/Comedy) [Tik & Cherry]

Jam Luey Gamathep aka Cupid Defendent (Drama/Comedy/Romance) [Chakrit & Cherry]

Mae Ka Khanom Wan aka The Dessert Girl (Romantic/Comedy) [Cherry & Smart]

Sood Snaeha aka A Recipe For Love (Drama/Comedy/Romance) [Ken & Anne]

Sapai Glai Peun Tiang aka Underdeveloped Daughter-In-Law (Comedy/Action/Romance) [Chakrit & Anne]

Borisut Bumbut Kaen aka The Revenge Therapy Company (Drama/Revenge/Romance) [Anne & Aum]

Duang Jai Patiharn aka The Miracle Of The Heart (Drama/Romance/Slap-Kiss) [Num & Kob]

Nang Tard aka The Slave (Drama/History) [Kob & Vee]

Roy Leh Sanae Rai aka 100 Trickery's Dangerous Passion (Drama/Romance) [Tik & Aom]

Jai Rao aka Cracked Heart/Fractured Heart (Romantic/Drama) [Ken & Aff]

Prajan See Roong aka The Rainbow Moon (Drama/Romance) [Aff & Bie]

Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma aka Headman Lee and Miss Ma (Drama/Romance/Comedy) [Por & Ploy]

Klin Kaew Klang Jai aka Orange Jasmine Scent (Drama) [Rome & Rita]

Botun Greep Sood Tai aka Last Peony Petal (Drama/Family/Period) [Aum & Aff]

Sueb Lub Rahat Ruk aka Secret Code of Love (Action/Suspense) [Ken & Vicky]

Dung Duang Haruetai aka Like A Star In My Heart/The Star In My Heart (Drama/Period) [Weir & Kwan]

Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang aka Ginger Is Spicy, Galang Is Hot (Comedy) [Oil & Kwan]

Sompong Nong Somchai aka Sompong, Somchai's Brother (Comedy/Drama) [Janie & Paul]

Ploy Lorm Phet [Bee & Namfon]

Leh Ratree aka A Woman's Trickery/Chasing The Night (Romance/Drama) [Pepper & Ann]

Jone Plone Jai aka The Thief That Stole My Heart (Drama) [Num & Donut]

Baung Ban Ja Torn aka Back To The Future/The Enchanted Bed (Drama/History) [Chakrit & Marsha]

Pla Lah Sung Klueng [Namfon & Pat]

Samee Ngern Phon aka The Bought Husband (Drama/Romance) [Joy & Pol]

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

Posted Image

♥ATEAM♥BARGIE♥

• aikoden
  • Xtreme sarNies
  • 16,978 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • Interests:I ♥ EVERYTHING

Current mood:
*coughcough* i just finished watching Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Wan & Rotmay..

It's a kiss slap for sure hehehe... this lakorn pulled me rite back into lakorns just the other day lol..

click to see the summery at wishy's blog >>>> http://wasashimi.blo...ss-of-love.html

**coughcough** does anyone know some more kiss/slap lakorns.. ahahahaha.. i've seen some/most of them lol..

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

credit sakuranamida@tumblr
THAILAKORNSUB IS RECRUITING MEMBERS! We are recruiting members!
YOUTUBE: AIKODEN | A1K0D3N | aiikoden | BARGIEforum | ThaiLakornSub   | PolkaDotSubbers2
FORUMS: KwanClub | Tangmoclub | BARGIE | ATEAM | MTEAM | YADECH | ThaiLakornSub
PLEASE HELP REUPLOAD ANY OLD LAKORNS & OSTs BACK INTO THE BM SECTION. Thank you.

Head's Up! Be sure to read ---> ~ASIANFUSE RULES~ <--- In effect 11/27/12 and here on out.

sarNie Adult

Current mood:

*coughcough* i just finished watching Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha with Wan & Rotmay..

It's a kiss slap for sure hehehe... this lakorn pulled me rite back into lakorns just the other day lol..

click to see the summery at wishy's blog >>>> http://wasashimi.blo...ss-of-love.html

**coughcough** does anyone know some more kiss/slap lakorns.. ahahahaha.. i've seen some/most of them lol..

LOL I was going to mentioned that lakorn, but you got to it first. So besides Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha what other lakorns have you seen? I'm sure you've seen some of the lakorns or most of the lakorns that are mentioned above right?

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image

sarNie Egg

Current mood:
Thanks for the recommendations by everyone. Especially for PhoneO_5 very detailed descriptions. Taking note of the ones I want to watch.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

sarNie Juvenile

• IRukYou
  • sarNies
  • 448 posts
  • 1 thanks

Current mood:
I myself have not watch a lakorn in months. I don't know what to start watching, because the storyline were becoming too similar to each others, and you can guess what's going to happen next. But one that I really like is Aom's lakorn with Captain. Keaw Leum Korn

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

sarNies in Coma

• Interests:Nadech and Yaya
    Mario and Taew
    Bie and Noona
    Chris Evans, Adam Levine, Leonardo DiCaprio
    Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence
    The Hunger Games
    New Girl

Current mood:
I liked Jam Loey Rak (slap & kiss)
Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng (slap & kiss)
Hua Jai Mee Ngao (arguing cause they switch spirits, a rape scene)
Ka Nueng Ha (cute comedy)
Ploy Lorm Phet (slap & kiss)

I've been watching lakorns ever since i was born, when my mom was pregnant she watched lakorns, now at 15 almost 16 i still watch it!!!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:45 AM

tumblr_mui929hhqg1s2usi4o3_400_zps2d3b80

cr. to original owner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users