[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
all i know is that i def cant wait to watch this lakorn.. XD..

ahhhh PLOY N DOME!!! hehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg omg fitting already!! they look really good together!

thanks jakjaan

ughh the title doesnt match with the storyline at all..they said its a thai version of twilight. i thought it'll be like a romance drama or something

jakjann

Jakjann
omg omg fitting already!! they look really good together!

thanks jakjaan

ughh the title doesnt match with the storyline at all..they said its a thai version of twilight. i thought it'll be like a romance drama or something
I hope it is not like this Vampire story. I never look the hollywood version I dont like it ^^´´

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im already turned off by the storyline..i bet its gonna look crappy. why cant they just have a regular romance drama for ploy/dome. i was excited to see them pair up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^im already turned off by the storyline..i bet its gonna look crappy. why cant they just have a regular romance drama for ploy/dome. i was excited to see them pair up
You'll never know Tinah! It might turnout to be good since its polyplus are very good in these kind of drama, hey i see holding guns maybe action
and romantic comedy plus its not tv scene. This is my new best onscreen pair. I'm so glad that Ploy is back as n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey the storyline dont seem too bad..oh wow, i didnt know jamie bauher has a sister..i wonder if shes gonna be good of an actress like her sis

thanks

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gosh.. DOME is sooo hot! and DOME AND PLOY looks so good together! but its okay PLOY and TAR is good too ;) i like how dome adn ploy said they wont want their audience to watch the lakorn just because they wanna see them together but watch the storyline and their acting :)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way Dome's role is not a vampire..he's just 200 years old ancient guy. so this is not the thai version of Twilight...THANK GOD cuz i hate tht Twilight stuff
(no offense 2 the Twilight fans)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
quick question...is Nak Charlie Trairat & Kao Jirayu Laongmanee brothers?? like in real life of course. because they look like they could have been twins when they were younger, and they have a lot of pictures and always together. i just needed someone to confirm because i think they r but not sure. :no:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A news update @spicyforum this lakorn will be airing onscreen on February 2011 so it will be real soon to catch
Dome and Ploy onscreen.