[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the translation! makes me fall even more in love with the song it's just so sweet, the type of song i'd like to be serenaded to lol i'm excited to watch the gugik scenes b/w Ploy and Dome that will have the song playing in the background!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing!! Im sooooo excited DOME'S HOT HOT! and ploy is cute!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ploy looks really innocent in here hehe..
im excited.. whoot whoot!
im also curious as to how dome's acting will be like hehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy went from really RAI to inocent role lol shes probaly one of the few actresses that can maintain her n'ek status while still playing rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Ploy does maintain her versatile roles but lately her schedule is all n'ek not one role as n'rai only Pimmala she is
like an invisible n'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^which is a surprise. i thought she would have atleast 1 nang'rai role from all 3 of her new lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^which is a surprise. i thought she would have atleast 1 nang'rai role from all 3 of her new lakorns.
Not just 3 Tinah it might be a plus for her, pantip said Ploy is rumor to play as Sai in Sai See Plerng and the p'ek rumor
to play Willy is in between Andrew/Mart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today is the 1st of March it is Autumn now just a few days left till the 7th March this will be on air. :party:

Mann

Ploy is so pretty and Dome and her look cute! But the lakorn looks sooo corny. Wish it was drama or more horror with ghosts..why the vampire? Bleh seems like this is one of the miss from polyplus instead of hit. But its too soon to tell, I'll tune in to see how it turns out cause they are really cute good looking people in here lol and the song's soo nice.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree about the lakorn being corny ahaha.. but i'll still be tuning in for dome/ploy hehe.. i wanna see their onscreen chemistry and see how dome's acting will be like.. oiii im so excited.. next week ^_______^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ i agree about the lakorn being corny ahaha.. but i'll still be tuning in for dome/ploy hehe.. i wanna see their onscreen chemistry and see how dome's acting will be like.. oiii im so excited.. next week ^_______^
Yeah next week Aiko and next up is Ploy with Polyplus again but with Om hot and spicy couple, the fitting of it is really
soon cos Dome's one is done and she still working on pimmala later will get to see her and Om fitting and after it will
be Khun Seuk with Aum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Not just 3 Tinah it might be a plus for her, pantip said Ploy is rumor to play as Sai in Sai See Plerng and the p'ek rumor
to play Willy is in between Andrew/Mart.
wow ill choose andrew! but the thing is, willys role didnt stand out come to the others so i dont think andrew will want to be in it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me either i like Andrew but not wanting him in here cos his figure didn't really show up but i wouldn't mind if Mart cos
he is stiff so i don't have to catches his scene alot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more likely andrew wouldnt accept that lakorn unless they change pra'eks role to become more noticeable