[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i will be editing the first post in this thread to make it easier for everyone to find links and info ^_^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
More BTS from Dome's youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIsk8BRdjZY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCPufNffjUo

credits to : Dome's youtube

I can't wait for this lakorn to air already!! only 3 more days :thumbsup:
After this lakorn, I hope that Dome and Charlie will start playing more lakorns since this is both their first time playing in a lakorn!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay special clip credit @spicyforum channel

New clip Sesan Bunterng SSBT credit @spicyforum Channel

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, they dyed Ploy's hair like BELLA Twilight movie. Hehe. I just noticed that.

Dome is sooo good looking. I'm so surprised this is his FIRST lakorn!! :eyetwitch:

Hope he contracts w/CH3 so we do get to him with Ploy more in the future and other nang'eks! WOOT!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL, they dyed Ploy's hair like BELLA Twilight movie. Hehe. I just noticed that.

Dome is sooo good looking. I'm so surprised this is his FIRST lakorn!! :eyetwitch:

Hope he contracts w/CH3 so we do get to him with Ploy more in the future and other nang'eks! WOOT!
Don't worry Bliss he will and i think Dome next one is with polyplus again but with Chompoo and a rumor that he'll might
pair with Aump cos Dome has a contract with Poly Plus.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the pictures!!!

Ploy is super beautiful like always. She looks soo cute and innocent in the pictures this is definitely her role!
Dome is hot hot hot! he's so cute and matches ploy sooo well !
Charlie is super handsome! i miss his short black hair like in these pictures...

Charlie :drools: sorry im getting carried away...i love this guy! he's only 8 months older than me =) isnt he Kao's older brother ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahh finally pics!! i've been waiting for them ahaha.. shall go update the first post hehe.. thanks..

Dome is a new polyplus actor so there's probability he's going to be working for both ch3 and ch7 ^__________^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My reviews and opinion of those pictures this look like a Thai Version 'Twilight' Dome is Edward Cullen and Ploy is Bella Swan
Yeah this lakorn is film in Japan but some part of the setting is back in Thailand. I can't wait to watch it tomorrow
and Wishboniko Channel is subbing this.