[MBC] Personal Taste

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't want to watch this b/c i was not a fan of LEEMINHO -- even though i have not watch boy over flower. Out of boredom, i gave this a try and i LOVE IT .. LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT.. i'm falling for LEEMINHO'S character -- he's quite handsome in here all grown up like this ^^ If anyone of you haven't, give it a shot. it's a GREAT drama so far.

Title: 개인의 취향 / Kaeinui Chwihyang / Personal Taste
Chinese Title : 个人取向
Also known as: Personal Preference
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16 ? (not yet confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2010-March-31 to 2010-May-20
Air time: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55

Synopsis

Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become a roommate to his female friend, Park Kae In. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn’t stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?

Cast

Son Yeh Jin as Park Kae In
Lee Min Ho as Jeon Jin Ho
Kim Ji Suk as Han Chang Ryul
Wang Ji Hye as Kim In Hee
Ryu Seung Ryong as Choi Do Bin
Im Seul Ong as Kim Tae Hoon
Jung Sung Hwa as No Sang Joon
Park Hae Mi as Jin Ho’s mother
Ahn Suk Hwan as Han Yoon Sub
Jo Eun Ji as Lee Young Sun
Choi Eun Seo as Na Hye Mi
Bong Tae Kyu as Won Hoo
Jung Chan
Song Sun Mi
Jang Won Young

Production Credits

Chief Producer: Choi Yi Seob (최이섭)
Director: Son Hyung Suk (손형석), No Jong Chan (노종찬)
Original writing: Noval “Personal Preference” by Lee Sae In (이새인)
Screenwriter: Park Hye Kyung (박혜경)
Watch:
viikii: http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/PersonalTaste#
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/autumnspet

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was anticipating for this drama since day 1. I am not a fan of BOF but a fan of LMH lol. Loved it so far. Kae In, she sort of irritates me but she's so adorable at times that it is kind of hard to dislike her. Her two friends remind me of Full House. I hate those storyline were best friends betrays the good one but in the end, nothing happens to them lol... I mean common on, your friend steals your boyfriend, and the other mortgage off your only house that he knows you truly love. Kae In is kind of an idiot but she doesn't deserve this from her friends. I like her friend that is married.

At first I was more excited for Cinderella's Unni but had a change of heart lol

phew typing with one hand is so time consuming.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love BOF and I started to watch this one is because of LMH :blush: Too bad the girl is a bit older than him, and it shows too. But she is cute looking on certain scenes/parts, so that made up for it. :)

Watching Ep. 7 right now, but I have no idea what they are saying. :lol: LOL
I tried watching the Thai Sub one, but the timing is lightning fast, I have to pause almost 70% of the times to read it. It's so annoying, so I just watch without sub and guess what's happening hahahaha. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^you're too funny. at least you get to read the thai sub. i don't understand korean other than the simple words -- the rest, i have to wait for english sub. if and only if they dub it in thai at the same time that it air lOl ..
i have to catch up on se7en as well. wonder what happen after he KISS her .. can't wait.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 7 was hilarious but things has gotten out of control. I cannot wait episode 8 subbed version. I do not want to watch the raw version, it will kill the second time watching it. I did that to episode 2 and 3, I didn't find it funny the second time around since I sort of knew what they were doing but had little knowledge of what they were saying.

I am not a fan of YEH so I am not even looking forward to her small role.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^you're too funny. at least you get to read the thai sub. i don't understand korean other than the simple words -- the rest, i have to wait for english sub. if and only if they dub it in thai at the same time that it air lOl ..
i have to catch up on se7en as well. wonder what happen after he KISS her .. can't wait.
I can only read short and basic sentences, if is long sentences I have to take time and break it down slowly; That's why I have to pause often :blush: LOLz.

Oh I totally agree with you IF only they were to do Thai dub at the same time or a few week late I would be so happy too. But they don't even dub most of K-drama, just very few. :(

Episode 7 was hilarious but things has gotten out of control. I cannot wait episode 8 subbed version. I do not want to watch the raw version, it will kill the second time watching it. I did that to episode 2 and 3, I didn't find it funny the second time around since I sort of knew what they were doing but had little knowledge of what they were saying.

I am not a fan of YEH so I am not even looking forward to her small role.
When Full House first came out, I watched raw version two times, before I watched Eng subbed then finally Thai dubbed. :lol: hehehehe
So I have no problem watching it again, only this time I can fast forward the parts that I dislike. :D

I like YEH, but not looking forward to her small role either. I'd rather she is in it for the whole drama or not at all. :)
I wonder why she didn't accept the role?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Was YEH offered the role? It would definitely bring in a different vibe. SYJ is pretty but in the beginning they made her look like a ajumma lol she has gotten prettier but she still looks older than LMH.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I didn't really like the plot, I watch this only for Son Yeh Jin (I adore this girl xD) but it turned out that this drama is quite enjoyable :lol:
Kae in can be really annoying at times, but she's still cute, especially when she's drunk lol
I also like LMH's character, and the one who's working for him and who's in love with LMH's fiancé is so funny xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
2AM Seulong, I love him too.

PT ost rocks. I esp like 2AM and 4Minute track. I have been listening to it nonstop.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Was YEH offered the role? It would definitely bring in a different vibe. SYJ is pretty but in the beginning they made her look like a ajumma lol she has gotten prettier but she still looks older than LMH.
Yes, originally they wanted her, but some of the fan's comment said she was busy, she can't take it. That's why she will only appears as cameo.
That's why I feel is best if she wasn't in it as cameo at all, or take the main lead. :lol: I feel cheated now :D LOLz

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i like YEH too but i also like SYJ .. so it's a win win situation for me LOL ..

i think KAE IN did a good job .. although she may look older for him, it's rather cute to see another MY KIM SAM SOON replay again, no?

speaking of reading and pausing, i resort to spanish subtitle too .. i pause and read and then try to make sense out of it since the language is so backward -- quite complicating for me but i can't wait for english subtitle either ..
i guess, i'll put up with good drama lOl

funfun, i feel the same way .. watching the raw ruined it for me too but i can't help it either .. usually if i watch the raw already, i don't go back and watch it with english sub unless i have the time to do catch up then i'll do Lol

sulad

sarNie Adult
^^^ I gotta agree with you ceci, that kiss was so priceless. I'm like lovin' every moment of this drama so far; geezy Min Ho is HOT.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
man i need to get start on this drama...havent watch a good drama in a long time ....

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i finished this drama about two weeks ago. it was sad toward the middle ending. it was a clean end. not much misunderstanding (thank goodness)

Kelly

cecilia -"not a Lee MinHo fan" lol who can't be? I swear its like everyone loved this guy since BOF lol....I didn't go crazy for him as Goo Joon pyo either but yes I <3 him as Jung Jinho. Personal taste was awesome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went crazy for LMH as Goo Joon Pyo ahaha but not so much the drama. I thought it was a flop but there's so many people that loved that drama.