2 Simple 2 L O V E || a double love story | CH. 8 UP!!! 7/12/10

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting for you to update. Thank you. I love the three chapters. There are nothing wrong with it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
wow :)
3 chapters, they were great ones, too.
i find your stories really interesting to read.
they're so detail-ish :)
so far, I'm liking Gun & Nalin's story.
i wonder what's gonna happen next. Gun's personality...no comment :)
i'm glad Nalin will be staying with him.
aww.., I wonder what happened between Vill & Son...

Iya

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone! I'm back with another update to this story. It will be a short one, but it was long overdue. So please have fun reading and let me know of your opinion. After all, it's the comments that's been keeping me writing all the while. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

“Sorry about that, Son. I informed already informed the superior. They assured us that this won’t happen again.” Aerin sighed into the intercom. “Thank goodness this passed without incident. But it looks like our secret is blown and now the whole country knows you’re back. This means we have to get things up to speed or else your fan will grill us for misleading them with the secret of your arrival. Son. Son? Are you listening?”

The answer to that question was no, he wasn’t even paying attention. In fact, at the moment, his thoughts are not even on the present moment. “I’m listening,” he said. He heard her made an annoyed sound before she proceeded to tell him what to expect in the coming days since the secret of his comeback is out. But she lost him again before the first sentence was uttered.

Son reclined further into his chair as the limo continued down the highway toward their destination. Though Son missed his home country after having been away for so long, the alluring landscapes passing failed to catch his interest. What happened many, many years ago did…

“Who would ever thought…”a young man exclaimed as he and his two best friends step foot onto the front entrance of one of the most prestigious music academy in the country. “…that one day, the three of us will be standing in front of his academy as newly accepted freshmen.”

“I did.” One of them exclaimed, his eyes filled with hopes and dreams as he taken in the wonder and prestige of the academy. “I always knew I’ll be here one day.” His moment was lost as one of his friends whacked him on the head.

“Stop being so cocky, you arrogant jerk!” One teased him and punched him on the arm. “All of us worked hard for this. Don’t act so smug about it just because you got in too.”

The other one chuckled, came up behind him to place a hand on his shoulder. “Give him a break, Son. He worked the hardest of us all. Right, Mark? You’re the one who stayed up night after night to study for the entrance exam while we just lounge around and snored.”

Busy rubbing his sore spot, Mark rolled his eyes at his grinning friends. “You’ve got that right, Barry. What I can’t believe, however, is how you two idiots got in. You two barely glanced at the text books.”

Son chuckled. “What can I say? Some of us have natural talents. Who needs books to know music? Right, Barry?”

Mark scowled while the two laughed.

Unfortunately, their bantering was interrupted as they became aware of a commotion by the gate. The three looked across the street to see a couple of students involved in what seemed to be an argument. From the looks of things, a student must have bumped into a couple of girls standing by the gate. The girl apologized and tried get pass, but the other girls won’t have any of it. Instead, they shoved the girl, causing her to stumble back and dropped her books in the process.

Son rushed over to the scene in an instant, his friend following close behind. The three of them have no tolerance for bullies, and they don’t make a habit to stand by and watched either. Just as one of the girls prepare to kick away the book to further distress the poor girl, Son grabbed her by the arm, causing her to pause and looked at him. “That is enough.”

Barry came to stand between the girl and the bullies. “She apologized. You guys should let it go,” he informed the girl.

The girl looked offended. “But she made me spill coffee on my blouse! Do you know how much it cost?”

“Then I suggest you hurry home and wash it before the stain ruins it,” Mark suggested as he come to stand next to Barry. “Coffee stains are tricky. The longer you leave it, the harder the removal.”

The girls looked as if they wanted to argue. But Son tightened his gripped on the girl arm, and gave the others a warning glance. Without arguement, the three girls stalked away, muttering about how rude some guys can be.

Barry stared after them. “Well. That’s takes care of it.” He put his hands to his hip and smiled at Mark.

In the meanwhile, Son got down on his knees to help the girl gather up her books and scattered papers. When he got them into a pile, he handed them to her. “That should be all of it,” he said, looking at her for the first time since the incident. She took it from him and stood up. He followed suit. The girl stared at him as he stood to his full height. She is shorter than him, he discovered as he found himself looking down at her. Her dark brown eyes continued to assesses him as he stared down at her. “Try to not bump into more people, okay? You may not be so lucky next time.”

Having said that, he turned and nodded to his friend. “Let’s go. Class is starting.” Barry turned to follow. Mark stood behind and smiled at the girl.

“Are you okay?” he asked. She nodded. With an answering grin, he raced off after his friends, the three of them leaving the girl to stare after them.

Barry smiled as he recalled their first meeting. At the time, he had thought that he just helped a fellow student, and that event had made his whole day. But he didn’t realize that his actions inadvertently served to set path to a series of events that he will never forget. He frowned as he wondered about what happened today.

Despite the turn of events, he wouldn’t trade it for the world. Seeing her again…seeing her there in the flesh was more than he can ever hope for. She still cares! Otherwise, how else is he to explain her reaction when she saw him? But if so, why—

He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly, refusing to let doubts set in. The past is the past. He can’t go back and change it. Other memories started flashing through his mind, countless ones with her precious faces in each and every one.

The first was the day he saved her from all the bullies in front of the school. The following was what occurred the very next day, when he arrived for his classes that very morning.

Because his friends and he shared many of the same classes, the three of them usually arrive together for their morning classes as they did every morning in their previous school. This morning was no different until Mark had pointed out that the girl from the day before was staring at them as they arrived at the front gate.

Thinking that she had wanted to thank them, they had paused in front of her to let her have her say. But instead, she surprised them by smiling timidly at them and stood their quietly, as if she didn’t know how to proceed. Barry chuckled at her shyness, while Mark tried to help her out by making small talk, telling her that there was no need to thank them, that they were only doing what anyone else would.

But she continued to stay silent, although the smile lingering on her lips let them know she understood. When all failed and she still stayed silent, Son started to get a little annoyed. After all, they were going to be late for class if they don’t get on their way. Not that he really cared about it. However, they need to get permission to use an authorized studio, so it was crucial that their attendance was clean. At least for the first semester anyway.

As if realizing his annoyance, the girl looked at him from under her lashes and bit her bottom lips. Then as if a realization struck her, she reached out to take the books and notes he was holding in his hand. When he tried to take it back, she shook her head and held them to her chest, wrapping her arms around them, her eyes boring into his as if trying to make him understand. He was at lost. What was she trying to do? Repay him for his kindness by making late for class?

He made to say something on the thought when Mark suddenly smiled. “I think she wants to thank you by hold your books for you.”

Barry chuckled and smiled at her. First he tried to tell her that she doesn’t need to so such thing, but when it was obvious she refuses to listen, he laughed. “Okay then. I think I speak for the three of us when I say we appreciate this. You can help us bring it to our class today. But you don’t have to afterward. Consider us even. Well, here’s my books.” He proceeded to add his books to the ones she’s already holding. Mark had chosen that moment to hide his behind his back, shaking his head at her when she offered to hold his.

Son rolled his eyes, a smile tugging on the side of his lips. Mark had always been polite to girls, and this one was no exception. Without further ado, he started toward the school and the others followed behind. Mark and Barry started making small talk with the girl, introducing themselves and then started telling her a little about themselves. Son had chosen to ignore her completely. He was always a private person, and still is. He’ll leave it to his friend to make her feel comfortable.

It wasn’t until they arrived to their classes, the girl giving their books and notes back, and he was sitting twenty minutes into the class when he realized that she had never said a work to any of them…

------------------------------------------------------------------​

I didn't plan on putting Mark and Barry in here. lol. So please, if you have questions if I will put Mint and Yaya in here, I just want to say that I don't know. They came into my mind as supporting characters for Son, so I'm not sure. Maybe. :)

Anyway, I hope you guys like it. Please comment. I love reading them!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
fanfic update. Hope you guys like it.