• Height: 165cm
  • Weight: 44kg
  • Star sign: Pisces
  • Chinese zodiac: Rabbit
  • Blood type: B
Tv Series

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i love liu shi shi....she's so cute and pretty....she looks so mature in YWYC and LOCH..but yet she looks so cute and young in CP3...i started watching heavenly sword and sabre dragon...it's draggy but hopefully when she appears on screen it'll become much better...lol and why does everyone says she looks like crystal? when i first saw her, i dont have that in mind at all..even after i compare their pictures together, i still dont see any similarity... :lol:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..Well missy, people have different point of view..if we all have the same mind on everything, then that would be too creepy..well, to me I see that she looks like crystal, maybe it's becuz I just saw the pic of her, but never really get to watch her on screen..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ahahah still there's no similarity at all...since you never seen her drama, you may think that...but i guess you should watch her drama that way you can see a clearer look of shi shi...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Me too. I only watched CP3 for her but than lost interest so I don't know what happened to her in CP3. Did she die? Anyways, I love her as an actress. I'm looking forward to seeing her new serie with Yuan Hong? But sad she's not the main lead and her new serie with Wallace Huo. Thank goodness she's the lead with Wallace. I will definitely like to see her along side with Hu Ge again but as the leading lady though.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lol..yes...everyone said she and Lu Yei Fei looks alike..but from my view that dont.
i like Liu Shi Shi more..and thats my opinions..shes a very goo actress..and also very pretty
and young too.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't seen her earlier works but I'd have to say I'm impress. After seeing her in BBJX I started looking up more of her movies/works and I've got to say she's an AMAZING actress. :D

mia07

Introvert
Her best role to me is Strange Heroes cuz she was really cute, short-temper, and kicking butts! She did good in XYS, too, but it was almost a repeated character like in SH.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
yea i love her too, after watching bu bu jing xin i became her fan.

waiting on her new drama.... imperial doctress with wallace
new movie... brotherhood of blades

and still waiting on da mo yao, that drama taking forever to air... they keep changing the date and it making me impatient, i want to see hu ge and eddie with my lady in one drama. glad this time they all reunited as a couple/love triangle. didnt really watch young warriors with all 3 of them are in there,  i just skim through the whole series, i just watch liu shi shi part