What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update!! :p :D :) i hope that u upadte again soon! It is getting very intersting!!!

Awww.... i feel bad for Kwang becuase of what she has to deal with next!! Becasue of Nick!!! Bad nick! LOL! :p :) :blink:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yodsaman Mansion: Prince’s Bedroom-

Prince got his answer at the hospital. He and the Pattanaworawet family went up to Kwang’s room after the transfer and he saw Nick’s peck Kwang’s cheeks and her smile. She was happy. He felt embarrassed that the Pattanaworawet family had to see someone he claimed as his fiancé with his cousin.

They walked in casually and Knight and his family pretended like they didn’t notice a thing. Even though, deep down Prince knew they knew. Now, he is sitting in his room doing some yoga to relieve his stress. He has to forget that what he saw hurt him and that he must be prepared to be Kwang’s best friend and support her in her decision.

-Trinity High School: Cafeteria-

“Where is Knight today?” asked Mary.

“I don’t know. He didn’t call me to tell me. Maybe something happened.” exclaimed Blank.

“Don’t play around,” said Mary. She began to have a worried face.

Nappa walked towards Mary. “Mary, you didn’t sit up front with me today!”

Mary faked a smile and told Nappa that she was so tired from studying that she didn’t want to be up front dozing off. Nappa then began to tell Mary about her date night with Knight. She described how Knight asked her out by bumping into her at her locker and how deep his eyes looked at her. She also described how Knight danced with her at the club. Then he dropped her off at her place very late. Nappa even told Mary that they hugged good night and Knight had told her he doesn’t kiss on the first date. Nappa had the biggest smile on her face and Mary faked the biggest smile. Deep down she was feeling disappointed that Nappa would go out with the guy that she had expressed she was interested in and that Knight actually didn’t wait for her even though she wanted him to wait.

“Boys, just don’t understand girls, do they?” asked Mary without realizing that she said it out loud.

“What do you mean by that cousin?” asked Blank.

-Hospital: Kwang’s Room-

Knight sat at the bed side chair near his sister. He spooned some porridge for his sister and Kwang could not stop feeling so happy that her brother was feeding her. He seemed to be grown up at this moment. He told Kwang not to stress about their situation because he believed she had her reasons for not coming back for him.

-Mae Hong Son-

“Yes, Aunt Yatna. I am here. I am working on the proposal now. All the people here seemed to have forgotten that we took over the market. The first house is being laid down now. The foundation that is,” said Nick to his aunt over the phone.

Nick hung up and put his hands in his pocket. He walked out of the hotel room and towards the burnt home.

“Kwang, you made up your mind?” asked Prince.

Kwang looked at Prince and smiled. “I think I have.”

“I guess I will tell mother so that you two can get married,” said Prince.

Kwang sat up some more and surprisingly stated, “Woah there Prince. I never said anything about marriage. Both of us admitted that we are both confused about our feelings for one another. We’re taking time to think things through. We’ll give each other an answer in a month. He went to Mae Hong Son to work.”

Prince was taken aback by the answer. “But, Prince, I think that you and I could only be friends or brother and sister. I don’t feel the same way you do no matter how much I try to love you as much as you love me in that kind of way,” said Kwang.

Prince didn’t realize how hurt he’d feel by those words. “Thank you Kwang, for letting me know. Give me time okay?” He walked out of the room and started running.

-Pattanaworawet House-

“Mary, guess what?” asked Knight over the phone.

“What?” asked Mary.

“I don’t have a grudge with my sister anymore. At the hospital today she told me everything that happened. I told her she didn’t have to, but she wanted to get it out and make things clear. I can’t believe that I was so selfish that I couldn’t see past the fact that my sister had always loved me. I was too stubborn and didn’t want to listen to her because I didn’t want to be wrong.”

Mary was glad for Knight. But, she was upset that he really could move on with another girl.

“So, Knight. Are you and Nappa official?” asked Mary.

“Why?” asked Knight. “Are you getting jealous?”

Mary hesitated, but finally shouted, “Yes!” and hung up the phone blushing.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Dining Room-

“What? You are leaving Thailand?” asked Yatna.

“Mom, I just want to take a small break. Not long. I won’t leave for months. Just a couple days!” begged Prince.

“No way do I believe that!” shouted Yatna.

“Mr. Prince, I think it is best that you listen to your mother. The project you are working on is very important to the company and must be completed quickly and accurately,” stated Assistant Pat.

Then a call came in and Yatna picked up the phone.

“Who was that?” asked Prince.

“It is probably Lawyer Toon,” said Assistant Pat.

Yatna looked at Assistant Pat to make him be quiet.

“Whatever, mom, go. I’ll finish this project, but then I want some time off for a couple days,” said Prince.

-Phet’s Spa-

They rushed into the spa with news that he found out about Kwang. He told Phet that Kwang was in the hospital for two days and that she found her brother. Phet smiled and Gai jumped up and down. Then Gai turned to ask Phet if they can go visit Kwang at all. Phet decided it is about time to visit her.

Kwang is about to be discharged from the hospital. Yatna decided to visit Kwang with Assistant Pat.

“So, you’re going home today?” asked Yatna.

“Yes, Prince will pick me up in a little bit,” said Kwang.

Then Fon came into the room. “Knight will be over in a bit. He had the cooks prepare a welcome home dinner for you. He can’t wait to have his sister over.”

Yatna looked at Fon with curiosity, “What do you mean by Kwang having a brother?”

“Well, my Knight and Kwang are siblings. Kwang and Knight were separated when they were younger and they finally found each other.”

Yatna was confused as to how Phet’s daughter would have a brother. “Is your son older or younger than Kwang?”

-Hospital: Lobby-

“Aunt Phet, we have to buy some flowers for her. Oh gosh, I’m so excited to see her. It’s been so long!” exclaimed Gai.

Phet gave They some money to go with Gai to purchase flowers as she walked towards the restroom. On her way out she noticed Yatna coming out the elevator with an irritated expression. Assistant Pat followed closely behind her trying to calm her down. Then, Phet saw Yatna accidentally bumping in Lawyer Toon with a fruit basket. Yatna quickly bent down to help Lawyer Toon up from the fall. Assistant Pat helped as well. Phet was too scared to go out and greet Yatna. She feared she wouldn’t be able to keep her words. Tears started to flow down her cheeks. All three of them walked out and the fruit basket was handed over to a random patient.

“Aunt Phet? Excuse me, lady. Day dreaming about seeing Kwang? Let’s get going!” exclaimed Gai.

She pulled Phet towards the elevator and They followed closely behind knowing why Phet’s eyes were red as if she had just cried.

“Surprise!” shouted Gai as she stepped into Kwang’s room. Nobody was there except for Prince startled by the shout.

“Were you trying to surprise Kwang?” asked Prince.

“Of course,” said Gai. “Who are you by the way? Mighty handsome.” Gai smiled.

Thank you.
I love the last scene at cap 17,it's so romantic.... :wub:
Yah,Prince.. Prince, he is really in love with Kwang. :blush:
So Kwang got anemia....Hope she will be ok.
Now when will Nick come back from Mae Hong Son.. :mellow:
Mary and Knight got some missunderstanding there.

Update soon....
Take good time.. :D
Mary and Knight had a misunderstanding, but now we know she doesn't mean what she says. She expects the guy to be smart and understand her thoughts. lol. Poor Knight not getting the message earlier so that he didn't have to hurt Mary in the 1st place.

And sad for Prince :( this chapter. Maybe things will pick up for him later. I have a plan for him that I will reveal at the end of this fanfic :) ooops I'm spoiling things. hehe.

Nick better go back to Kwang and do as he says he would.

awww Om my little jerk is turning into a sweet guy.
Gosh I'm starting to really feel bad for Prince since
he's going to loose Kwang in the end. I can't wait
for the next update =)
Isn't he sweet right now? Let's hope he stays this way :p

Thank you for the update!! :p :D :) i hope that u upadte again soon! It is getting very intersting!!!

Awww.... i feel bad for Kwang becuase of what she has to deal with next!! Becasue of Nick!!! Bad nick! LOL! :p :) :blink:
Bad Nick, but he's slowly changing...hopefully :p

ep 15, oh my :ph34r: love it so far.
Poll: of course, latsamee.
Latsamee is annoying! Errgh she had to use Nick to her advantage since he was vulnerable when she found him drinking illegally @ the bar. Wish Nick never fell for her. Oh well, she makes the story more interesting. hehe.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Aiyaaaaaa,i want more....
So Prince and Gai will be couple?
So sad that Prince have to see Nick give peck to Kwang.
The problem is starting between Yatna and Phet,suck.
Want to know what will happen next...

Really exident....
Love it....:)

Saifah

bite me x___
Yay update. Poor Prince, I can imagine how hurt
he felt when Kwang told him that. I believe he
is going to get with Gai right? I dont want him
to not have anyone since he is the nice one.
You should make Nick be a jerk again lol
just because I wanna read more R scenes haha
but thanks for the awesome updates.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
poor Prince...somehow i just love this poor baby TT_TT
ha, Saifah is so darn bad lol Rrrr :p
Gai & Prince...hmm sounds interesting.
thanks for the updates. i can't wait for more.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too aww Poor Prince. I wonder if he going to end up with anyone ..hehe

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
yeah, i caught up. finally after being gone for so long lol
aw...my Prince is heartbroken TT_TT i'm with you Prince don't worry...

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update i hope that u update it soon!!

Aw... i feel bad for Prince he is heartbroken because he can have her!!!
It good that Nick is finally being nice to Kwang!! :p :D :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Mae Hong Son-

Nick went to visit the burnt lot again. When he went the other day, he had noticed that someone had started to build a home on the land. He was curious as to who was building on this land. He kept asking around, but since everyone knew he was part of the real estate company, they didn’t want to tell him because he took away their market. Nick sat in the alley looking onto what the builders were adding on to the home today. He wondered if they were restoring it to what it was like back before the fire or if they were building a modern home.

He left after briefly pulling out the burnt picture from his wallet and looking at the lot. He just couldn’t believe that the family died in that fire. The house he was supposed to go to that day. Nick walked away silently and down a little hill. He looked down as he walked and then began to smile thinking about the day in the hospital.

-Flashback-
“Okay, we will transfer her to her room now,” said the nurse.

One the two were settled in the room, Nick walked over to Kwang in her hospital bed and knelt down. He shed tears that he hadn’t shed since before he met Latsamee.

“Don’t cry,” said Kwang. “I know the devil act is all fake.”

Nick looked up and said, “How can you keep forgiving me over and over? Can’t you just tell me that you hate me? Can’t you just hate me for what I did to you? I did it twice! This is tormenting me too much to keep being forgiven.”

“What do you want me to do? If I don’t forgive you then will you feel better about yourself? I can’t say I hate you either, because I don’t. I don’t know why I can’t hate you. If I don’t forgive you, I will hate myself,” replied Kwang.

“I do deserve to be tormented. And you are tormenting me by forgiving me, I do deserve it. But perhaps if you tell me you hate me, I can feel better about being a bad guy,” said Nick.

“I don’t want you to be a bad guy. Can you just accept the forgiveness? And be a good guy? Can’t you keep your word that you told me?” asked Kwang.

Nick realized that he had told her that he would fight for her. He looked at Kwang in the eyes and said, “Yes. My father taught me to keep my words. I will fight for you.”

Kwang was happy that Nick was starting to remember what his father taught him and Prince telling her about how Nick used to be obedient to his father’s words and being well behaved and ‘nice’. Prince told Kwang that his uncle was his role model. Prince had faith that Nick will go back to his old self.

“But, I prefer that we take things slowly. I don’t truly understand what you mean by it,” said Kwang.

“I’m actually not sure myself,” said Nick. “But, I do know that I worry for you a lot and think about you often. Let’s take things one step at a time.”

“Yes,” said Kwang. Then sarcastically she said, “Even after we skipped all of that already.” She laughed.

Nick leaned in to give Kwang a peck on the cheek, “I’ve wanted to do that all day,” he whispered.
-End Flashback-

Then Nick looked up and screamed.

-Hospital-

Kwang walked out of the bathroom all changed and ready to go home. She looked up and saw Phet, Gai, and They there. She smiled widely and rushed over to hug them. They all look at her and smiled and cried in happiness.

“Oh my gosh, I didn’t think you would ever come and see me Aunt Phet!” shouted Kwang in excitement.

“So, you are Kwang’s aunt?” asked Prince.

All Phet and Kwang could do was cry in happiness and excitement to see each other. They signed to Gai to tell Prince that they love each other like mother and daughter. After settling down, Kwang told Phet about Yatna visiting. Fon went to the cafeteria to pick up something to each real quick before Knight arrives to pick up his sister to go have dinner at their house. Kwang told Phet that she found her brother. They got excited and started telling Kwang that he was happy for her. Prince realized then that They couldn’t talk.

“Oh, when Yatna came to visit and found out the news, she had an angry expression on her face and said good bye and left,” said Kwang.

“Mother came by?” asked Prince.

Phet’s face began to grow pale. She was about to collapse on floor, but They noticed and caught her before she fell.

-Phet’s Spa-

“Where is she?” asked Yatna.

“She went to visit Kwang at the hospital,” said one of the workers at the spa.

Yatna then marched out the door and got in her car and drove home.

-Pattanaworawet House-

“Be careful,” said Knight, as he pulled his sister along into his house.

Kwang looked around and realized her brother had a great life with great people. Prince knew Kwang felt satisfied with what her brother received and was actually glad that she had left him because she wouldn’t have been able to provide for him like she thought she could.

Knight pulled Kwang to the courtyard and Nanny Wai walked out with drinks for everyone. She greeted Kwang and thanked Kwang for coming back for Knight.

“Nanny Wai, you want me gone?” asked Knight.

“You know that was a joke, Knight,” Nanny Wai smiled and headed back to the kitchen for the maids to bring out a snack.

“So, you’re going back to Yodsaman mansion?” asked Knight. “Not staying with me?”

Kwang looked over at Prince. Prince then told Knight that Kwang will be starting school soon to finish her degree and the school is closer to the mansion than Knight’s place. Knight then received a phone call. It was Blank asking if Knight would like to go out, but Knight refused and told Blank that he had a guest over. When Chai arrived home they all went to enjoy a meal together.

-Mae Hong Son: Nick’s Hotel Room-

“Damn that motorcycle earlier. Almost took my life away,” mumbled Nick.

Nick went to his mirror and took off the first button on the cuff of his dress shirt. Once both cuffs are loose, he started to unbutton his dress shirt. He kept looking in the mirror at himself.

“Do I deserve a good girl?” asked Nick.

Nick proceeded to take off his dress shirt revealing his white undershirt. He lifted the shirt off over his head and flexed his elbow to look at the scratch that was left on his left arm. He walked off to the bathroom sink and rinsed off the dirt. He looked for some alcohol swabs, but didn’t have any. Nick walked over to dial the room service and see if they had a first aid kit.

Nick then walked back to sit on his hotel room bed and smiled to himself. He remembered Kwang helping him with his hands. He remembered her scent. He remembered how soft her hair had been. He wished she was in his arms.

The door bell rang and Nick got up to open the door.

“Surprise!” Latsamee stood in a red velvet dress and a Chanel purse with a first aid kit in her hand.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

“Ahem, back already?” asked Yatna. “Let’s go and talk.”

Kwang followed Yatna to the office and she sat down in the leather club chair. Prince stood outside the door eavesdropping on what his mother had to say to Kwang. He could barely make out what they were saying. He wondered how Nick was able to hear his conversation with his mother the day he returned and was able to burst into the office.

“He must’ve had some listening device or something. Years of practice perhaps,” wondered Prince.

“Be honest, you are not Phet’s daughter?” asked Yatna.

“I am not her daughter,” said Kwang.

“Then why did you decide to move in and agree to marry my son?” asked Yatna.

“Because you said you knew my father. You said that you wanted me to live here,” stated Kwang.

“I only wanted you to marry my son because you are Phet’s daughter,” confirmed Yatna.

“Did you tell her that?” asked Kwang.

“I did,” said Yatna.

“Well, then, if you don’t want me here, I will leave. Obviously you jumped to conclusions about my relationship to Aunt Phet,” said Kwang.

“No…stay,” said Yatna.

Aiyaaaaaa,i want more....
So Prince and Gai will be couple?
So sad that Prince have to see Nick give peck to Kwang.
The problem is starting between Yatna and Phet,suck.
Want to know what will happen next...

Really exident....
Love it....:)
We'll see if Prince and Gai will be a couple...You'll know in the end of the fanfic what will happen with Prince :D

Yay update. Poor Prince, I can imagine how hurt
he felt when Kwang told him that. I believe he
is going to get with Gai right? I dont want him
to not have anyone since he is the nice one.
You should make Nick be a jerk again lol
just because I wanna read more R scenes haha
but thanks for the awesome updates.
We'll see about Gai and Prince :p I want to make Nick a jerk again for the r scene; lol. But...we'll see. Can love change him??

poor Prince...somehow i just love this poor baby TT_TT
ha, Saifah is so darn bad lol Rrrr :p
Gai & Prince...hmm sounds interesting.
thanks for the updates. i can't wait for more.
So sad that Kwang doesn't have the same attraction to him that he does for her. Oh well...he might get someone soon :p

Same here too aww Poor Prince. I wonder if he going to end up with anyone ..hehe
We'll see hehehe

yeah, i caught up. finally after being gone for so long lol
aw...my Prince is heartbroken TT_TT i'm with you Prince don't worry...
Welcome back :) Glad Prince has you Jeeja :) You'll be there when he needs a shoulder to cry on.

Thanks for the update i hope that u update it soon!!

Aw... i feel bad for Prince he is heartbroken because he can have her!!!
It good that Nick is finally being nice to Kwang!! :p :D :wub:
Yup, Nick is nice :p He isn't too devilish like he planned to be. Just needs time to sort himself out & stop being brainwashed.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wihiii,love the part where Nick think about Kwang...Lovely.
I was OMG thought that Yatna doesn't want Kwang to stay but she want..Pwuuh.
OMG Latsamee!!!!

Want to know what will happen when Nick know the burnt house was Kwang's house and that he meet her when they were child...

Can't wait to read.
Update soon. :blush:

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update!! I hope that u update it again!!

It nice that Kwang and Nick is in goodddd terms now!! I
still feel heart broken for Prince!! Poor little Prince!!
Ihope he finds someone good!! :p:wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Mae Hong Son: Hotel Room -

Latsamee stepped in the door and pulled Nick to the bed. He was shocked that she had found her way to him. He felt even worse about thinking of breaking up with her. She had been his first real love that he wanted to do everything for. She gave him advice and was there for him. Latsamee grabbed Nick’s arm and cleansed off his scratch.

“You weren’t careful enough my love,” said Latsamee.

“What are you doing here?” asked Nick.

“You don’t want me here? I just couldn’t stand not seeing you for a whole month,” said Latsamee.

Nick didn’t know how to respond. He got up and went to put on a light t=shirt to cover up.

“You don’t want to eat me up today?” asked Latsamee. “I thought you’d be happy to see me.”

Nick looked at Latsamee intently. “I thought we agreed to no physical attraction for a while.”

“I know, but it’s so hard to go backwards my love,” said Latsamee.

She got up from the bed and walked over to Nick who was still standing at the doorway to the bathroom. She pressed against Nick who had a hard time fighting the urge to de-stress. Latsamee wrapped her arms around Nick’s neck and moved her lips towards his.

-Street vendor tables-

“Oh my gosh Kwang, your fiancé is so handsome!” squealed Gai.

Kwang chuckled, but proceeded to say, “I don’t want to marry him anymore.”

“I will instead.” She laughed. Then Gai noticed that Kwang wasn’t laughing back. “Fine Kwang, I was just kidding! He’s gorgeous and all, but not my type. I like bad boys.”

“Gai, Yatna told me that Prince requested to leave Thailand. She told me the only way he’d stay is if I marry him,” said Kwang.

“But, if you don’t want to marry him, don’t,” advised Gai.

-Mae Hong Son: Hotel Room-

Nick’s phone suddenly buzzed. Nick found the opportunity to get out of his situation. He quickly pulled away from Latsamee and grabbed his phone off the table. The caller id was Prince.

“Hello?” said Nick.

“Nick, my mom is thinking of making Kwang marry me within the next couple of days. She is not backing up what she promised Kwang’s guardian. Kwang told me that she had told her guardian that they’d wait for her to finish school before marriage, but now my mother wants me to marry her this Friday.”

Nick couldn’t believe his woman was going to be forced to marry his cousin within days. “What?” he asked.

“She loves you Nick. Even if she says she’s uncertain, she loves you. I don’t want to force her to do something she doesn’t want to do. You need to make up your mind. You don’t have a month to make it up. Choose quickly,” urged Prince.

Nick hung up the phone. He got in his car and drove off leaving Latsamee staring after him.

-Yodsaman Empire: Yatna’s Office-

“Toon, can you make me a legal contract for Kwang to sign?” asked Yatna.

“Contract?” asked Lawyer Toon.

“Yes. I want her to marry my son. I need her to sign it so that he won’t leave me,” said Yatna.

“But, why force her to marry him? Didn’t you tell me that she was willing before?” asked Lawyer Toon. “Why a contract now?”

“Because…” Yatna started to tear, “He told he wanted to leave Thailand for a bit. And, I know that something must be going on for Prince to want to leave. I believe it has something to do with Nick.”

“Nick?” asked Lawyer Toon.

“Yes, I believe Kwang’s heart is quavering now that she lost her innocence to that nephew of mine. I know he is quavering as well. I thought Latsamee was bad for him, but now Kwang is bad for the company. If she falls for that nephew of mine, then he will change back to his nice self and won’t want to work as hard. And if Kwang likes my nephew, then my son will leave the company and me. I will lose both of my little bees.”

“Little bees?” asked Lawyer Toon.

“Yes, you heard correct. If they want to succeed in this life, they both must work. They both must make money. Only money will provide them great fortunes,” said Yatna.

“You mean, it would bring you fortune. Are you happy Yatna?” asked Lawyer Toon. “But, I cannot give yout he request of a contract. I don’t believe these contracts will work, especially if it is about giving your life to someone else.”

“Fine. I won’t have you draw out a contract for me. I will figure it out eventually. I will ask Assistant Pat for advice since you are of no help. You are too good Toon.”

-Bangkok Afternoon Market-

“Wow, so many things to buy today,” said Kwang. “Vegetables for the food.”

Prince looked at Kwang and told her that he knew why his mom was making them get married so fast. He told her that he had requested to leave Thailand to go on a break for a couple days, but she took it as if he was leaving permanently.

“if you aren’t running away, what did you plan to do?” asked Kwang.

“I told you I had a calling here, and I served one of them,” said Prince. “But, I believe I have another purpose to be here. I just wanted to leave Thailand to go to Hong Kong to get you and Nick a gift.”

“A gift? For what?” asked Kwang.
“For…” started Prince.

Then all of a sudden, two masked men rush out and grabs Kwang. They start pulling her throught he crowd of people. Kwang started to kick and scream and Prince wanted to rush after Kwang. But, someone else had placed a tranquilizer cloth over Prince’s mouth before he could begin to take in what was going on.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

“Where’s Kwang?” asked Nick.

“She went to the market with Prince,” said the maid.

Nick rushed out of the house and went towards the market. No way was he going to let her be with Prince and marry him. He had to help her runaway.

“Is what Prince said about her loving me true?” asked Nick.

-Bangkok Afternoon Market-

“What? You all saw me collapse and none of you went after the bad guys?” shouted Prince hysterically. “You waited an hour and nobody went after the kidnappers? Are you people even human?”

Nick got out of the car and ran towards the commotion. Nick saw that Prince was shouting at the vendors. He hadn’t seen Prince act out before. He ran towards Prince and asked him where Kwang went to. Prince explained what happened and Nick and Prince got in the car.

-Hospital: ER-

“Why are you stopping here?” asked Prince.

“Because you just woke up from funky chemicals and I’d rather you get tested and make sure things are okay,” responded Nick.

“But, I’m okay. Let’s go find Kwang together,” said Prince.

“But, you have to be safe and okay!” shouted Nick.

Prince realized his cousin’s feelings and opened the door and walked into the hospital.

-Nick’s car-

Nick started driving around the market area to look for clues as to who could’ve kidnapped Kwang and how to find her. Then he heard a ringing sound. It turned out to be Prince’s cell phone lodged between the passenger seat and door. Nick pulled to the side and grabbed hold of the phone. He picked up the phone.

“If you want your fiancé back, bring a marriage license,” said the caller.

“Where is she?” shouted Nick.

“She is safe…for now,” responded the caller. “You must bring the marriage license signed and we will release her.”

“Aunt Yatna!” shouted Nick as the other line clicked.

Wihiii,love the part where Nick think about Kwang...Lovely.
I was OMG thought that Yatna doesn't want Kwang to stay but she want..Pwuuh.
OMG Latsamee!!!!

Want to know what will happen when Nick know the burnt house was Kwang's house and that he meet her when they were child...

Can't wait to read.
Update soon. :blush:
I still need to figure out how the reveal will happen :) I'm glad that Kwang is on Nick's mind. As for Yatna, she is selfish as usual, she thinks fortunes can buy you happiness. :(

Thanks for the update!! I hope that u update it again!!

It nice that Kwang and Nick is in goodddd terms now!! I
still feel heart broken for Prince!! Poor little Prince!!
Ihope he finds someone good!! :p:wub:
What happens to Prince will be revealed at the end.

Latsamee gets on my nerves. but omg everything is summing up...

NO lol
haha, i can't help but laugh :lol:
I know, I add some humor & weirdness to my stories :p Most of them are unintentional. hehehe. But they make me laugh too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wounder what will Yatna do now seem like she found out that Kwang isn't Phet real daughter. I have a bad feeling something bad going to happened. I love the end of chapter 18 where Gai come and Surprise Kwang but Prince was there. :lol:

I come back to post my comment on chapter 19 & 20 later.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Really good,Phone.
Ok,now Kwang is kidnapp and i thinks is was Yatnas plan.
Hope Nick find Kwang and she doesn\t need to merry Prince.
But poor Prince...
Now Nick get away from Latsamee and she come to him instaend he go to her.

Can\t wait for read more.
Update soon. :wub:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Really good,Phone.
But poor Prince...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Hospital: ER-

Prince dug around his pocket and realized his phone was missing. He hoped that Nick would be able to find Kwang. He had a feeling that Nick would be able to rescue her. Deep down, he wanted to go and find her, but he had to let his cousin do it. He knew this was the only way to prove to Kwang that Nick cared for her. It was a way for the two to be happy. He had a feeling he knew who was behind all of this.

-Motel-

Kwang mumbled as she still tried to fight back her capturers. They somehow managed to get her through the motel without getting caught. She shouted loudly, but nobody seemed to hear her or realize what was going on. She wondered why nobody was willing to help her.

The head kidnapper then proceeded to say, “You will be released soon. So don’t worry. We are sure the person will follow through with our requests.”

Kwang mumbled wondering who wanted to capture her. But the kidnappers did not understand her and told her to shut up. The leader then got a call.

“Yes, yes. We have her. Okay. We made the call. Alright,” said the leader.

-Nick’s Car-

“No way am I going to follow through with the request. Aunt Yatna wouldn’t hurt her son, so if I show up without a license, they can’t do anything to me anyways,” thought Nick.

“We will be waiting at Northern Motel Room #1001,” said the kidnapper after the second call. “You have 30 minutes to get the papers and get here. It’s near the market.”

Nick decided to drive to the motel and get Kwang out of there without having her sign any marriage license. He’ll take her away from Bangkok so that she doesn’t have to marry Prince in a couple days either. Nick worries about Kwang. He believes he doesn’t deserve her, but he can work hard for her, love her, care for her, and in time, he can be forgiven for his past mistakes and he’ll believe he deserves her. Nick doesn’t know much about Kwang’s personal life like Prince does, but Nick fell in love with Kwang’s personality. He fell for kindness and wants to earn trust from her like she trusts Prince. Because he didn’t know much about her personal life he hesitated in saying he loved Kwang, but because Kwang was going to be taken away, he realized that love is a feeling between two people and the feeling of losing it hurts. He doesn’t want to doubt himself anymore. He wants to be confident and see where his relationship with Kwang goes based solely on the feelings the both of them have with each other.

-Motel: Lobby-

“Hi, can I get a room?” asked Nick.

“Yes, we have two rooms available,” said the receptionist.

“Hmm, do you have one on the first floor perhaps?” asked Nick.

“Let’s see,” the receptionist clicked at the computer, “Oh, yes we do. Room 1010.”

“Perfect,” smiled Nick.

-Motel: Room #1001-

“Mr. Priseth Yodsaman is on his way. He is going to be bringing your marriage license,” said the kidnapper.

“Why a marriage license?” asked Kwang. “I already told Mrs. Yatna that I will marry Prince.”

“Because she doesn’t trust her son and nephew,” said the kidnapper.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Kwang.

“Stop asking questions,” said the kidnapper. “You’re lucky I took off that tie to your mouth. The mumbling was horrible.”

“Yeah, even though I’m talking now nobody in this cheap motel would rescue me either.” Shouted Kwang.

“The room is sound proof to the people outside,” said the kidnapper. “We book this room every month and my boss even had the sound proof installed and that’s how we don’t get bothered.”

“Stupid idiot, why did you tell her the secret?” said the lead kidnapper.

“You must leave Nickorn Yodsaman alone and marry Priseth Yodsaman,” said the lead kidnapper. “Mr. Priseth Yodsaman will be here in a couple minutes.”

Kwang sat quietly wondering why this is all happening. Why go through all of this to get married. She already agreed to the marriage so that Prince won’t have to leave his mother.

“Why do I have to sign the license?” asked Kwang.

“If you don’t, we hurt Nickorn Yodsaman,” said the lead kidnapper.

Kwang’s heart began to beat faster. She didn’t want Nick to get hurt if she didn’t sign. She had thought she had a couple more days until the wedding date, but it turned out to be today. She’ll officially be married to her best friend.

“I can’t let them hurt Nick,” thought Kwang. “I have to sign the papers. He’s probably just confused about our relationship. He doesn’t really love me. I can’t take him away from Latsamee. He loves her. Not me. I’m just in the way. If I sign this, he won’t have to think much about me anymore.”

Then, a knock came at the door. The kidnappers all gathered together wondering why there was a knock on their door.

“Sir, your car has been stolen! Some random guy got into your car and drove off with it!” shouted the person outside the door.

Kwang thought she recognized the voice. “How could it be?”

The kidnappers panicked knowing their car got stolen, so one of them open the door, but nobody was at the door. He ran out leaving the door open and Kwang in clear sight.

“That idiot, should’ve closed the door,” said the leader. “Go shut the door!”

The other kidnapper walked towards the door to close it, then a shoe stuck between the door and a push. The kidnapper fell over backwards and in came Nick. Kwang looked up and couldn’t believe her eyes.

“What are you doing…” Kwang couldn’t finish her sentence as the leader grabbed his gun.

“Woah, there sir. I didn’t realize I was intruding on something,” said Nick. “I just wanted to step in and tell you that I made a mistake. It was someone else’s car that was stolen and it looked exactly like the one that you drove here earlier.”

The kidnapper began to relax, but now this stranger knew what they were hiding in the room and could report it to the police. Nick came closer to the leader and his gun. The other assistant felt bruised fromt eh fall and wanted to complain but remained quiet. All of a sudden, Nick leaped at the leader and tried to pull the gun. The other kidnapper reacted to the movement and got off the ground and tried to dodge forward, but Kwang stuck out her legs and he tripped. Kwang quickly looked up at Nick with worry in her eyes. The gun could be shot at any moment. Then, all of a sudden…boom!

The gunman was shocked and so was the kidnapper on the floor. The kidnapper on the floor quickly got up and ran out.

“You idiot! You’re not going to help me?” shouted the leader.

As he was saying that, Nick quickly grabbed a wine glass and banged it on the leader’s head. The leader began to say something but then slowly fell to the ground.

Kwang looked at Nick and saw blood seeping through his right arm sleeve. She thought Nick was in Mae Hong Son and never thought he’d be the one here rescuing her from some odd kidnapping scandal.

“Don’t ask anything right now, let’s go,” said Nick as he cut off the wrist tie. Kwang got up from the chair and nearly lost balance, as Nick grabbed her before she fell to the ground. Kwang looked up at Nick’s facial expression and knew he felt pain carrying her weight on his injured arm. She quickly gained balance and the two of them rushed out of the room. Kwang didn’t know which side to turn, but Nick grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the room that he had booked. He quickly took out the key and pulled her inside.

-Hotel: Nick’s Room-

“Ugh, can’t believe he just left me like that!” screamed Latsamee. “I came all the way over here just for him!”

Latsamee quickly grabbed her things after waiting for two hours for Nick and calling him on his cellular phone, but he wouldn’t answer. She walked out the door and headed towards her car. Latsamee opened the door and got inside to start her engine.

“Oh, great just my luck. I totally forgot I didn’t fill up this car on purpose so he’d let me stay the night with him.”

Latsamee then stepped out of the car and went to the hotel lobby and asked them to get her service for her car. They asked if she was a guest. Then, she realized she had a cell phone and could call for service herself. As she was about to press call, her phone ran out of batteries. Latsamee got frustrated and walked back up to the counter.

“What can I do to get some service around here?” she asked the receptionist.

“Well, you can start by talking nicely,” said the receptionist.

“I asked you for help earlier, but you refused because I wasn’t a guest.” Complained Latsamee.

“Well, perhaps you can become a guest and I will help you, or you can be nice and I will help you,” responded the receptionist.

I wounder what will Yatna do now seem like she found out that Kwang isn't Phet real daughter. I have a bad feeling something bad going to happened. I love the end of chapter 18 where Gai come and Surprise Kwang but Prince was there. :lol:

I come back to post my comment on chapter 19 & 20 later.
And now you have Ch 21 to read as well :D

Really good,Phone.
But poor Prince...

I added the kidnap to add some suspense. haha. can't wait to write more. i'll be able to write more after work Fri so that I can post on time for Sunday and the rest of the next week.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
So lovely that Kwang know it was Nick voice even though she didn\t saw him.... :wub:
Now they are together but wonder what will happen later on....
Who call Latsamee???? :huh:

Wait for more na jaa....
Thank you and thank you.. :D :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, yes! nick save the day, aww so sweet he saved kwang, hope he'll be alright. means more love between kwang n nick :wub: