Happy that Nick was woke up...
But Kwang will be missunderstanding him...Stupid Latsamee. :rant:
More cutie scene,that gr8.... :woot:
Nick doesn't know Kwang had his :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Can't wait to read more :nailbiter:
:thanks: Love to read more....

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
YEA!!..finally catched up readin this..Aww..so didn't expect Latsamee at all..Gosh i hate her..always tryin to cling onto Nick..can't wait 4 more!!..Hope nick finds out soon tat Kwang is pregnant wit his kid!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Hospital: ICU-

“Where is Kwang?” asked Nick to the nurse. “Is she alright? I need to get to her and see if she is alright.”

The nurse tried to calm Nick down. Then he started to feel some pressure in his ribs. The nurse told him that he had been in a coma for about two weeks. Another nurse walked in and told Nick that the woman who always came in everyday isn’t here right now but some other woman is here waiting outside the doors. She told Nick that they will give him a bed bath and then they will let the woman in. The nurse also told Nick that his aunt had been notified of his awakening and she is on her way to the hospital.

-Yodsaman Empire: Lawyer Toon’s Office-

“Since Latsamee is already backstabbing me, I can just get rid of Nick. Why was I so stupid and kept him alive anyways? Can’t believe I thought I could manipulate him and trick him to give me money. I should’ve just killed them all off. Who would’ve thought his parents would’ve written out a will,” said Lawyer Toon. Not noticing the camera and mic in his office.

Then, an idea clicked into Lawyer’s Toon’s head. He got up and walked out of his office towards Prince’s office.

-Yodsaman Empire: Prince’s Office-

“Wow, he is more dangerous than I thought. I need to get mom away from him,” thought Prince to himself.

Prince dialed his mother’s number, but she had already left to go see Nick at the hospital. Prince knew his mother was hiding who she was seeing from him and just wanted to confront her and let her know that he knew and that he is a dangerous man.

A knock came at the door. Prince allowed Lawyer Toon into his office.

“Oh sweetheart, I wanted to rush in and see you again right away. But, the nurses’ stopped me,” pouted Latsamee.

“Latsamee, I told you that I don’t want to date you anymore. We can be friends, but please stop calling me sweetheart. I don’t want Kwang to get upset,” explained Nick.

“But, honey, I think she just left you. She didn’t even come see you at all! I’ve been here every day,” said Latsamee.

Nick knew at this point that Latsamee was lying to him. The nurses had told him that the woman outside waiting to visit him had not been here every day. He couldn’t believe that the woman he trusted is bluntly lying to his face right now.

“You’ve really been here every day?” asked Nick for confirmation.

“Yes, you were here a couple days now and I’ve come to see you every day,” said Latsamee.

She leaned forward and gave Nick a hug. Nick started to move his arms to wrap his left arm against Latsamee’s back. His face started to have angry streaks. He clenched his fist tight.

Nick whispered to Latsamee, “You liar.”

Latsamee’s face began to look worried. She had lied to him and she got caught. “How am I lying Nick?”

Nick pushed Latsamee off with the strength that he had. She kept lunging back on him, but she he kept pushing until finally and hand reached down and grabbed Latsamee’s arm.

“What are you doing to my nephew?” asked Yatna. “Assistant Pat, take this liar and abuser out of my nephew’s room and order a restraining order. I knew you were a bad habit!”

Latsamee screamed and yelled, “You don’t know who you’re messing with lady!”

Yatna looked at Nick and sat down. “I warned you against her years ago. You just didn’t listen. You foolish nephew.”

“Aunt Yatna, why isn’t that I can’t trust anyone?” asked Nick.

“You can trust me. I’m pretty darn sure you can trust my Prince. And you can pretty much trust that Kwang of yours. I know Phet. She raised her well,” said Yatna. “I’ve been a horrible aunt, a horrible mother, a horrible woman for the longest time. I know that it took years for me to soften up. But, Nick, your determination has taught me that I’ve been cruel to people.”

“Latsamee showed me today that she can lie to me. I had trusted her for so long,” said Nick.

“And, she probably lied to you about other things in the past. Son, what had she been telling you all these years?” asked Yatna.

“She had made me so angry at you. I told her about how you treated me growing up and she used that to get me to want to take things away from you. The things you love most. Money,” said Nick.

Yatna began to laugh and told Nick that she had thought money was everything. But when Prince had come back she realized how much she loved him and how much money had not been able to keep him in Thailand. Yatna told Nick that she saw that Kwang was able to keep Prince around and that was because of love. She also told Nick that because of Latsamee’s lies, it had made Nick into a hard worker. Nick admitted to his plans and Yatna grabbed hold of Nick’s hands.

“Son, I will help find the killer of your parents and bring him to justice,” said Yatna.

“Aunt Yatna, I think it will be difficult for you to do that,” said Nick.

“Need anything?” asked Prince to Lawyer Toon.

“Yeah, I was just wondering if you would like me to make paperwork so that you can take over Nick’s projects?” asked Lawyer Toon.

“Why would I do that?” asked Prince.

“Because, Nick has been in a coma for over two weeks now and I don’t think he can come back to work for a while. Your mother had expressed that she had invested so much money into the Mae Hong Son project and the one in Phuket that Nick has,” said Lawyer Toon.

Prince figured out that Lawyer Toon thought that he would agree and once he had the project he’d get Prince’s signatures easily. Prince studied psychology after all and he could read Lawyer Toon so easily. Before Prince could get another word in, his phone rang.

“Yes?” asked Prince. Prince got up and excused himself. He offered Lawyer Toon to stay in the office if he’d like, but Prince will not be back for a while.

-Pattanaworawet House-

“Really? Mom and dad? You really did this for us? Oh my gosh! I can’t believe it!” shouted Prince. He hugged his parents.

Kwang got up and went to hug them as well. Tears dripped down her eyes and Gai ran to hug both siblings. Knight had originally asked his parents to help Kwang out by finding her a place to relax and distress as his nephew or niece is growing inside his sister’s belly. And they decided to reveal their surprise to the siblings. Chai and Fon had actually made arrangements to buy the burnt lot after the funeral. They had decided that once Knight graduated they would give it to him as a graduation present.

Kwang ran upstairs to help her brother pack. “Knight, you don’t have to go with me. We don’t have to go back to the house. You can just get me another place to hide out for a while.”

“P’Kwang, I am your little brother. I want to go with you and I want to spend time with you in our home. It’s summer you know? Let’s just go there. It’s better than you spending time in another home all by yourself. How should I know if you get more depressed? You’re too nice to that other lady! If I knew what she said to you at the hospital, I would’ve ran to her and tell her you’re pregnant too and you shouldn’t be the one giving him up.” Said Knight.

“But, he loves her,” said Kwang.

“How do you know he doesn’t love you? He’s unconscious and you didn’t hear his words,” said Knight.

“I just can’t let her baby not have a dad. She came first,” said Kwang.

“But, he loves you. Right?” asked Knight.

“Let’s just go spend time together in Mae Hong Son for a while. When I feel better we can contact Nick,” said Kwang.

“Yeah, and wait until you have the baby with no father while that other lady is getting support from the man who claimed to love you and you love him?” asked Knight.

“Just hush you little trouble maker,” said Gai as she entered the door with Phet and They. “Just give the pregnant lady a break and when she feels more stable the two of them will work things out themselves. Just go spend time with your sister and forget about what is going on here in Bangkok for a while.”

Kwang ran to hug Phet and told her the good news. Phet and They surprised Kwang by telling her that they plan to go to Mae Hong Son with her for a little while. They wanted to see the place that Kwang grew up in.

“Lawyer Toon!” shouted the secretary from Lawyer’s Toon’s office.

Happy that Nick was woke up...
But Kwang will be missunderstanding him...Stupid Latsamee. :rant:
More cutie scene,that gr8.... :woot:
Nick doesn't know Kwang had his :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Can't wait to read more :nailbiter:
:thanks: Love to read more....
I'm hoping that I won't rush the ending. I tried to finish writing it, but I didn't succeed. So, this ff will be over 30 chapters long.

YEA!!..finally catched up readin this..Aww..so didn't expect Latsamee at all..Gosh i hate her..always tryin to cling onto Nick..can't wait 4 more!!..Hope nick finds out soon tat Kwang is pregnant wit his kid!!
Yeah, I made Latsamee pretty evil. Not a nice woman at all.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Over 30 ch,that gr8..
I was sading that this FF will end soon,This is a really really gr8 FF.
Maybe i should read your other FF too.. :wink:

Will he kill Nick???No dude No...:)
Wonder why the lawyer Toon secretary was shouting...Did she saw the kamera??Oh noo.
Happy that the sibling is spending time togerther.... :beer:
Poor Nick, the one he first saw was Latsamee not Kwang.. :no:
But glad that he know the truth now.

Thank you... :wub:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

Lawyer Toon was still sitting in Prince’s office. He got up from his seat and walked over towards the top drawer of Prince’s desk and pulled it open. A video of his secretary appeared and he had caught Prince filming him all this time. He got angry and walked out with the camera and plugs attached.

-Mae Hong Son-

“Wow, the house is so beautiful!” shouted out Gai.

“It looks exactly the same,” cried Kwang.

Knight made Kwang get on his back and he piggy backed Kwang into the house. “Be careful!” shouted Fon after Knight. “Your sister is still in her first trimester, you don’t want to trip and fall son!”

“Are you sure he is behind everything?” asked Yatna.

“I’m sure, and Prince even has proof,” said Nick.

Yatna began to tear, “I don’t want to believe it; he used me again.”

“Prince and I wanted to tell you about him, but we didn’t want to do it without proof. We didn’t think you’d believe us. I had to tell you now because I hate being lied to. Latsamee just did that to me and I couldn’t bare to let this go any longer for you,” said Nick.

“His secretary told me she tried dialing in and he wasn’t in his office. She went in to see where he went, but he wasn’t there either. I need to hear from him whether he used me again or not,” said Yatna.

“Do you think he will tell you the truth? He lied to you for many years,” said Nick.

“He eventually tells the truth when confronted. I’ve lied to him as well,” said Yatna.

-Flashback-
Twenty six years ago Yatna and Phet walked out of their college business class. They ran into them rushing to his home economics class. Yatna teased They and was cruel to him. He liked being around Phet all the time.

“Witoon asked you to the dance on Friday?” asked Yatna.

“Yep, he asked in a cute way too. He walked me to my house and he had his driver present me with daisies,” smiled Phet.

“Oh, how cute,” smiled Yatna. She was jealous of Phet. Witoon was a very good looking guy.

A year later, Phet started to feel really sick. Just days earlier, They had told her that he saw Toon and Yatna together at this new restaurant downtown. Phet didn’t want to believe it. Yatna was getting married soon to a French/Thai man that her younger brother’s schoolmate. She met him when she went to visit her brother.

They signed, “But, I swear I saw them together and they seemed really close.”

Phet still had trust in her best friend and her boyfriend. That evening, she told Yatna that she was pregnant and that she was scared to tell her parents. Yatna was shocked. She told Phet she’d help Phet out. Yatna went to Lawyer Toon later that night and asked Toon who he loved. Toon told her that he loved Phet. Yatna freaked out at Toon and told him that he will never see Phet or her again. She was angry that he had used her and slept with both of them.

“You told me you never did anything with her!” shouted Yatna.

She ran off and told her parents that she agreed to get married within the next week. “If you don’t love me, you can’t have her either! You jerk!”

The next day Yatna went to Phet. “Phet, I have something to tell you. I’ve been sleeping with Toon.”

Phet was shocked to hear that her best friend was sleeping with her boyfriend. She felt disgusted that her boyfriend would be with two women at the same time. Worst yet, best friends. Then Phet’s parents came into the room, her dad had a rifle pointed at her. He started to shout at Phet and told her he was going to kill her for ruining her life and getting pregnant. Phet looked over at Yatna.

Yatna stopped Phet’s dad from shooting and Phet ran out the door. Rain started pouring outside and Yatna caught up to Phet. Yatna started to shout and told Phet to calm down. She admitted to Phet that she had always been jealous of Phet since grade school. She hated that Phet was the nice innocent one who everyone adored. Even the mute They adored her. Yatna told Phet she was going to get married to someone else because she was lied to.

“Toon told me you two never did anything. But once you told me you were pregnant, I realized I was used. Take this and start something and raise your baby. Don’t go near Witoon again. He is trouble! He lied to us both,” said Yatna, handing Phet a check. “I’m going to leave this country. You promise you won’t go near him again! That jerk!”

“You’re the jerk!” shouted Phet. “I swear I won’t go near either of you! Make that a promise! What kind of best friend are you?”

Yatna turned away and walked off towards her car. If Toon didn’t want to marry her, then he can’t have Phet either. Phet ran off and wanted to tear the check. She trusted Yatna deeply and she backstabbed her by sleeping with her boyfriend. Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and hugged her and prevented her from tearing the check. It was They. After that day, Yatna married Prince’s father and moved to France. They and Phet found a little shop and decided to lease it. They had been an orphan and lived at the temple, but was fortunate to earn a scholarship to attend the same university as Phet and Yatna. Now Phet, had quit college and Yatna got married to finish her degree out of the country. Toon went to Phet’s house to find out what had happened to her, but everyone had dressed in black. Phet’s father had went on a rampage and was embarrassed his daughter ruined their family name. He had shot himself and Phet’s mother became insane. Toon continued in law school and finished his degree. He decided to lay off of woman for a while. He had been so wrong to cheat on Phet with her best friend. She was out there carrying his child or she was dead. He never knew what happened to her. He found out that They had gone missing as well and that he felt a little jealousy. Toon knew They liked Phet. He caught They helping Phet out with various tasks at school. He knew they were childhood friends, but couldn’t help but get jealous of them together. Now they went missing together. Yatna had left him for another man as well.

After Yatna was three months pregnant, she told her husband. She thought he would be excited, but instead, he told her that he doesn’t believe it is his baby. He told her that the only reason he agreed to the marriage was because his parents would let him go to America after he finished his degree and that he could divorce her and marry his long time girlfriend. Yatna told her husband that all men are alike. He told her that he knew she wasn’t a virgin on their wedding night and that he doesn’t believe the baby is his. From then on, the two separated rooms and Yatna tried to endure the pain of being accused of adultery when she had been faithful to her husband. She knew karma had caught up to her. But, she vowed to stay strong and finish her school work and give birth to this baby because she didn’t believe in abortion and because her in laws were excited about a grandson.

After Prince was born, Yatna’s husband didn’t want the baby to carry his last name. Yatna was tough about it and told him that it was her son and it didn’t need a cheating bastard’s last name. A few weeks later, he told Yatna he was going to move to America and she could either follow him or grant him a divorce. She agreed to a divorce and he immediately left for America. Yatna called her parents and they flew her home.

Four years later the Yodsaman family was invited to Toon’s graduation party from law school. There, Yatna rekindled with Toon. Toon apologized for years ago.
-End Flashback-

“I don’t see when you lied,” said Nick.

“I found out where Phet lived and I never told him I knew. When I thought Kwang was his child, I never told him. I just didn’t want him to leave me and go with Phet. I am selfish. I never thought that he would use me for money. I know after his parents passed away, he had many debts to pay. Your grandparents helped him out by making him our family lawyer. Then mom passed away and father quickly passed after. Yes, I was new to working at the company, but your father and Assistant Pat helped me. Then, I guess I saw all the money piling in and I got greedy. Your father kept donating to charities and Toon told me that I should be saving it up for Prince. The money should be for our pleasure, not for other’s people who will abuse the money anyways. I guess I was abusing the money I was getting. I became a workaholic. I started leaving Prince out of my life and wanting him to not be weak. I didn’t want him to be like your father. He needed to be raised up to earn money and not donate to worthless causes,” said Yatna. “Then, your father passed away. I blamed you for everything. I thought that if they hadn’t gone to drop you off in Mae Hong Son, my brother wouldn’t have died. Now you’re telling me that Toon was behind everything and killed him. I don’t want to believe it, but then I can see that if I was that blinded by money and success, he can be too.”

-Mae Hong Son: Sirimath House-

Kwang sat on the front porch and saw Prince approach. He walked towards her with a worried face, but she could see him in his white suit. He looked handsome, but he was not Nick.

“Kwang, Gai called and told me you ran away to here. Why?” asked Prince.

Kwang smiled and invited Prince to sit next to her on the bench. She looked at Prince and told him what Latsamee had said. Prince told Kwang that she shouldn’t believe Latsamee. He told Kwang to talk to Nick first. Kwang insisted that if Latsamee is pregnant, she doesn’t want Nick to have to decide.

“He wouldn’t have to decide,” said Prince. “I already know who he’d pick and you shouldn’t be the one picking for him. He must be worrying about you right now.”

-Flashback-
Prince went to his mother’s office and hid in her closet as they had a party at the home and they were playing hide n’ seek. After a minute in the closet Prince heard his mother talking to Lawyer Toon and kissing him at the desk. He was grossed out, but couldn’t jump out and let them know he was there. Tears ran down his eyes as he turned away from the sight. Yatna walked out and a knock came at the door. Nick’s mother was there and she entered the office while Yatna left with a businessman to tend to the party. Prince saw Lawyer Toon grab Nick’s mother’s wrist.

“You better not tellyour husband what you saw the other day, or else you both will be in big trouble,” said Lawyer Toon.
-End Flashback-

Over 30 ch,that gr8..
I was sading that this FF will end soon,This is a really really gr8 FF.
Maybe i should read your other FF too.. :wink:

Will he kill Nick???No dude No...:)
Wonder why the lawyer Toon secretary was shouting...Did she saw the kamera??Oh noo.
Happy that the sibling is spending time togerther.... :beer:
Poor Nick, the one he first saw was Latsamee not Kwang.. :no:
But glad that he know the truth now.

Thank you... :wub:
We'll see what Lawyer Toon does.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thing is getting good....
Loved how Knight is carrying for Kwang...
Price is handsome,that was no good for him to go and see Toon and his mum.

No Nick and Kwang this cap,but still good.
About Yatna and Phet,that was a long history..
Now i feel like Yatna is not bad at all.

Will Prince hear Toon say to Nick's mum? :mellow:

Can't wait for more...
Thank you..

P.s more Nick + Kwang... :w-scene-pop-corn:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to catch up with this story. I'm so behind and I'm so going to be sad that this story is coming to and end soon.

I'll come back to post my comment later.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Lawyer Toon’s Condo-

“Uncle, that jerk and his aunt needs to be warned,” said Latsamee on the answering machine.

Lawyer Toon grabbed his things and headed for Mae Hong Son. He planned to go there and somehow get Prince and hold him hostage. Lawyer Toon had called Thom to continue to keep an eye on Prince after he found the camera. He would hold Nick hostage, but then Yatna might not give a huge payout like she would for Prince. He had to go do the work himself this time, he had no money left to hire someone to kill Nick’s parents like he did 8 years ago.

-Mae Hong Son: Old Restaurant across from the park-

“Surprise!” shouted Gai, Phet, Fon and Chai as they led Kwang to her new shop.

Kwang turned around and teared up. Prince and Knight were also shocked that they bought Kwang a shop.

“We know that you’ve been working hard to earn money for a flower shop and Knight had told me he wanted to give you a great graduation gift. So, we decided to invest in this shop for you,” said Fon.

Kwang couldn’t believe her dreams were coming true all at once. “But, this is already too much. First you both restored our home and signed it over to Knight for his graduation gift and now you are investing in this shop.”

“But, it’s not much at all,” said Chai. “We want Knight to be happy and we want you to be happy. Phet and They chipped in as well. Gai helped us set it up. She told us how much you’ve saved up and we figured out how much you will be investing and we decided we wanted to be a part of this business.”

“Mom, dad, you two are the greatest!” cried Knight.

“Our Knight is starting to mature,” said Fon, smiling.

“Hello, Nick my dear,” said Latsamee over the phone. “I know you must be worried about little miss Kwang. But, no worries, I will take care of her.”

“How do you know where she is if I don’t know?” asked Nick.

Yatna told Nick to put the call on speakerphone so she could hear too.

“They, let’s plant these trees here. It’ll look beautiful when it is full bloomed,” said Phet.

Lawyer Toon walked closer to the Sirimath house. He had called Thom, but Thom wouldn’t answer his phone anymore. He had planned to capture Prince with the help of Thom later that evening. He wanted to check out the house before making his move. But, as he approached the home, he noticed two people who looked familiar. Lawyer Toon walked closer and closer to the home.

They picked up the shovel and handed it to Phet. Phet began to dig, then all of a sudden, she hit a box. Phet got really excited and told They to help her pull the box up.

Meanwhile, Lawyer Toon realized the two figures were They and Phet. He dropped his cellphone immediately.

“Phet opened up the box and in it she saw another small box, she picked it up with her mouth wide open. She looked at They and They smiled. She opened up the box and in it laid a beautiful ring. They guided Phet to get off her knees to a standing position and he looked into her eyes and signed, “Will you marry me?”

Phet’s eyes began to get watery. She was about to say yes, but her voice trailed off because of tears.

“Phet?” asked a familiar voice.

Phet turned around and her jaw dropped. They turned to the side and looked at Lawyer Toon. Phet dropped the ring box.

-Plane Ride to Mae Hong Son-

“That girl I crazy and psychotic!” exclaimed Yatna. “I told you that she was weird and awkward.”

“Sorry, I didn’t listen to you Aunt Yatna. And thank you for helping me leave that ICU room,” said Nick.

“Yeah, I’m hoping we’re not too late. I called to report Latsamee’s threat. At least she slipped and told you where Kwang is. And Nick, if you start feeling weird, let me know right away. The doctor was a little hesitant about releasing you and it makes me feel uneasy to let you do what you want. I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if anything happens to you now that we’re doing this,” said Yatna.

-Flashback-
Latsamee began to tell Nick that she paid a guy to attack Thom (Toon’s gunman) and ask him where Kwang was. She paid her gunman to go and kill Kwang. After that, she will go ahead and send the guy back to Nick and put him through misery.
-flashback-

“I’ve definitely been with a crazy person,” said Nick.

“Let’s hope nothing has happened to Kwang over there,” said Yatna.

“You two did run away together. You two live here? Hiding here all this time?” asked Lawyer Toon.

They started to deny the accusations that they ran away from Lawyer Toon together. But, Phet began to talk. Her voice was coming back to her now.

“Yes, I ran away, I ran away with They,” said Phet.

Phet started to walk into the house. The ring was still on the ground. Kwang opened the front door and stepped out onto the porch and saw Phet crying her way. Prince and Knight followed Kwang outside to check up on They and Phet’s plan to garden. Prince looked up and saw Lawyer Toon standing at a stance and he looked sad. Kwang, Knight, and Prince saw the back of They’s head. Phet kept walking towards them, and when she reached Kwang, she brushed past Kwang.

Prince looked at They then Lawyer Toon, then all of a sudden They ran towards Lawyer Toon.

Nick and Yatna had arrived at the alley and Nick spotted a darker looking man with a gun held out pointed towards the house. He quickly looked over and saw Kwang standing there, Knight slightly behind Kwang and Prince walking towards They and Lawyer Toon. Phet was barely brushing past Kwang. Nick’s first instinct was to jump over the fence and block Kwang. It was a far fetch save but he had to be there. As he ran off, Yatna saw Lawyer Toon standing there and started to push her emergency button on her cellphone. She noticed the man too and started running towards the man with the gun.

Like lightening speed, the sound of the gun shot was heard. Phet turned around at the door and saw They running towards Lawyer Toon. She couldn’t believe he was going to run and save Lawyer Toon, putting his own life at risk. They did not see Kwang behind him or else he would’ve had to choose who to save. But, because he only saw Lawyer Toon he ran towards him so he can push him aside and not get shot by the stranger shooting towards them. The gunman fired a second shot.

As soon as the first gunshot was heard Prince turned around to face Kwang and Knight. Then, he ran towards Kwang, but tripped on the potting soil bag and landed flat on his stomach. All of a sudden, he felt someone fall on top of him. The person was Kwang, she screeched as she fell on top of Prince, but as Prince turned his head around to look, he thought it was awkward that Kwang weighed so much. On top of Kwang was Nick.

Nick had leaped forward and grabbed hold of Kwang and pushed her down with him to the floor to avoid the second bullet. Knight had seen Nick running towards Kwang at the speed of light and Phet brushed past Knight towards Lawyer Toon who had just been hit by the first bullet in the arm. Knight started to run towards Phet to push her aside and to the ground.

Meanwhile, Yatna had reached the gunman and pulled out her pepper spray. She started spraying the man and he released his gun and pulled his hands towards his eyes and yelped in pain. He rolled on the ground and Yatna ran towards Lawyer Toon, Phet, and They.

Minutes after, the police had arrived and arrested the gunman. Chai came out of the house and helped They up and Lawyer Toon, Yatna and Phet walked along towards the end of the road to the car.

Kwang couldn’t believe she was in Nick’s arm only after a few days of waking up from the coma. She was worried that he was hurt rescuing her. Nick looked into Kwang’s eyes and she could see the worry in his face.

“Hey love birds,” said Gai. “Mind getting off of that poor handsome man underneath you both?”

Nick got off of Kwang and helped her up. Kwang brushed off the dirt on her pants and Prince started to raise himself up, but Nick reached down to help him.

Fon ran to Knight and they both walked back towards Kwang, Nick, Prince, and Gai. She then told Knight to assist his sister and Nick to the clinic because they need to make sure Nick didn’t over exhaust himself and that Kwang didn’t hurt the baby.

As soon as Nick heard the word baby, his jaw dropped open and he became weak and limp all of a sudden. Next thing he knew, everything went black.

-Mae Hong Son: Clinic-

“I am going to turn myself in,” said Lawyer Toon. “I don’t know what happened, I became too possessed over wealth. Today I realized that I came close to death and someone like the mute They came and saved my life.”

“Toon, I’ve been so selfish all my life, I lost a friend because of it. I should’ve never gone after you once you were with Phet. Maybe if I didn’t interfere, you wouldn’t have become the way you are today.”

“I was always evil,” said Lawyer Toon. “Even in college, all I wanted was to be the top of the class. I used Phet to get there. That’s why I was susceptible to you at the beginning of the year. But then, I started to love her because she was clearly opposite of me and you weren’t. I would’ve given anything for her.”

Thing is getting good....
Loved how Knight is carrying for Kwang...
Price is handsome,that was no good for him to go and see Toon and his mum.

No Nick and Kwang this cap,but still good.
About Yatna and Phet,that was a long history..
Now i feel like Yatna is not bad at all.

Will Prince hear Toon say to Nick's mum? :mellow:

Can't wait for more...
Thank you..

P.s more Nick + Kwang... :w-scene-pop-corn:
Glad you like this chapter even with no scenes between Nick and Kwang.

I need to catch up with this story. I'm so behind and I'm so going to be sad that this story is coming to and end soon.

I'll come back to post my comment later.
Yup, it's either gonna end at 32 or 33 chapters :( even though I haven't written it yet.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
aw...it's sad the Fic is coming to end end already TT_TT

I hope the baby and Kwang will be fine. Nick BLACKOUT!!! :shock2: He must been hit with the 2nd bullet for saving Kwang.

I can't wait to find out. Thanks for the wonderful update. Glad I caught up XD

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OFG that latsamee is such a bitch...argh... nick is so cute, he blocked the bullet for kwang :wub: awwh...yes, i'm sad that this ff will be over.. update me... :D

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Good Good and Good....
Love it,Nick saved Kwang..Fwuuu.
Latsamee,she need to go show her at Crazy hospital.... :numchuck:
Poor Prince underneath Nick and Kwang...:)

Hope Nick doesn't get hurt and KWang too,hope the baby is ok.

Thank you and update me.... :grouphug:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^haha, I agree Latsamee needa head to the mental hospital. not literally, but physically lol

I hope the baby will be OK :teary:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes! Finally caught up with this FF...sad that it's ending soon

gosh I wished I was in the story and can slap the shit out of latsamee hahaha

hope the baby is okay and awies, my lovely Nick.... :cloud9:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Mae Hong Son: Clinic-

Knight comforted his sister and said, “So glad you’re all right and the baby is fine. But Nick…”

“So glad he’s getting the IV fluids. That boy! Getting on a plane, running, and jumping across the fence, pushing you down so you won’t get hit by the bullet…love makes people foolish,” said Gai.

“At least the doctor says he’s okay. The bullet hit him on the butt cheeks and he couldn’t feel it because of the adrenaline,” said Prince.

“Thank goodness he is alright,” said Fon. “I’m so glad nothing is wrong with the baby, Kwang.”

“When did the doctor say we can go in?” asked Gai.

“He said as soon as Nick gets stitched up,” said Prince. “And, so glad he only fainted because he used too much energy and not because he was going into shock or anything.”

“What did they say about Lawyer Toon, mom?” asked Knight.

“He is going to apologize to Nick and They and he is going to turn himself in,” said Fon. “Yatna will go with him when he goes turn himself i.”

Phet made some noodle soup with Kwang and carried it to the guest bedroom for Nick and They. Fon and Chai had left to go home so they can work. Knight went to the flower shop to clean the place up with Prince and Gai.

“Kwang, I told you that I don’t need to stay in bed. I want to get up and cook for you! That way our baby can grow inside his beautiful mommy’s belly,” said Nick.

-Flashback-
“Kwang! We’re having a baby?” asked Nick.

Kwang looked away shyly and approached Nick. Nick was laying on his stomach because he couldn’t lay on his right butt cheeks. “Nick, I wanted to tell you, but then the accident…” said Kwang.

“Don’t feel bad that I wasn’t the first to know. It was my fault that I was acting childish that day and didn’t take you the hospital myself. If I did, then I would be right by your side,” said Nick. “What I didn’t like was that when I woke up, you weren’t there. The nurse told me you left me even though you had been there everyday that I was in the hospital.”

“I’m really sorry Nick. Latsamee told me she was pregnant and that you are going to taking responsibility for it and that you love her,” said Kwang.

“And you believed her? You believed that I still love her? Even though I told you I love you?” asked Nick.

Kwang looked down and said, “No…I didn’t believe that you loved her. But, I believed that she was pregnant with your baby.”

Nick reached his hand towards Kwang and held it. “Kwang, look at me. You’re too nice! Even if she were pregnant, I would choose to be with you and our baby. Why were you so willing to give me up? You foolish girl. I wouldn’t be happy if I were to be left with her and you weren’t in my life anymore.”

Nick shifted his body so that he is lying on his left side. He quickly pulled Kwang towards him. She was surprised that he grabbed her so quickly. Kwang stared into Nick’s dark brown eyes, he winked at her and her heart started to melt. When he came back from her graduation, they weren’t alone and she anticipated being with him again. Now that they were alone again, she felt shy as if they had just met again for the first time. Nick knew he had caught Kwang by surprise. He began to smile and lightly brushed his hands against the small of her back. He desperately wanted to lay on his back and pull her on top of him, but even with a little shift, he felt the sting of the newly stitched wound. The scent of gardenias filled his nose as Kwang stared into Nick’s eyes.

“Nick, it’s the clinic,” Kwang’s heart began racing as she desperately wanted to be with him again.

“Kwang, you almost ruined our moment,” smiled Nick as he moved his right hand towards Kwang’s head to lower it towards his.

Kwang allowed Nick’s hands to guide her towards his lips. They had both waited too long to touch lips again and their bodies felt like an electric charge had run through their bodies. Both shivered at the excitement, but both felt warm as they embraced each other once again.

Knight looked in on Nick and Kwang and Gai tapped Knight on the shoulders and whispered, “Let’s leave them alone for a while. We can tell Kwang about Yatna, Phet, They, and Lawyer Toon later. Let’s let the love birds have some time together.”

Knight closed the door to the room. “Are they going to be doing things…at the clinic?”

Gai laughed at Knight, “Silly boy, they probably can have sex in that room, if they wanted to, but I doubt your sister will do such a thing.”

“How do you know?” asked Knight.

“Because, she’ll be afraid she’ll hurt Nick, especially with that wound on his butt,” laughed Gai.

Knight laughed some more and then Prince walked towards them and chimed in, “Hey, when I guy wants something, anything is possible.”
-End Flashback-

“How do you know our baby is a he?” asked Kwang. She put on a smile and pecked Nick on the lips before he could respond with an answer.

-Bangkok Jail-

“Thank you for confessing,” said Yatna to Lawyer Toon.

“Yatna, I’m sorry for being a jerk all these years. You’re the only one who has always been on my side and I always overlooked that. I hurt you so much. I even killed your brother and sister in law and you’re still here supporting me,” said Lawyer Toon.

-Flashback-
Phet sat at They’s bedside after the nurses had bandaged up They’s arm. Both looked towards the door as Lawyer Toon stepped in.

“Phet, Yatna confessed that she had been hiding you from me. She admitted to breaking us apart years ago. I am still very sorry about cheating on you with Yatna. I just never thought I’d fall in love with you,” said Lawyer Toon.

“Witoon, I forgive you,” said Phet, “Because, believe it or not, you gave me the best things in life. Without you being a part of it, I wouldn’t have had my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first everything. You made me realize that in this lifetime, you can fall in love with more than one person. You also gave me my daughter who I was able to raise, love and keep in my heart for the rest of my life. Witoon, you gave me an opportunity to grow up and fall in love with They. You gave me the opportunity to open up my own business, to meet Kwang, to befriend Yatna again. Without you, I don’t know what my life would be like,” said Phet.

“Phet, you were my first love. Like you, I have also come to realize who I love now. Even though it took many years, I now know life isn’t about money and riches. But, it’s about caring for someone and loving them and that brings the most happiness,” said Lawyer Toon.
-End Flashback-

“So glad that psycho niece of yours is caught and thrown in jail. She finally admitted she had hired that guy to kill Kwang. She also confessed to the murder of her ex boyfriend,” said Yatna.

“Like uncle, like niece,” said Lawyer Toon.

-Flashback-
Eight years ago, Lawyer Toon walked up to the accountant and requested for the bank statements because Nick’s father had requested for them. The accountant gave him the information, but later on in the day Nick’s father asked for the bank statements. After several weeks of this happening, he talked to Nick’s mother about something being odd. She finally admitted to her husband that she had seen Lawyer Toon mess around with the documents at the office. She told her husband that Lawyer Toon caught her spying one day and had threatened her to keep her mouth shut. After some investigation, the two planned to confront Lawyer Toon and show Yatna proof that her boyfriend was using her. Lawyer Toon had gone into Nick’s mother’s office and found a letter written to her friend in Mae Hong Son. The letter turned out to be for Kwang’s mother.

Alanya, my family is in danger right now and I need to send my son to stay with you in Mae Hong Son for a week as my husband and I gather evidence against the Lawyer that my sister in law is with. He has been stealing from our company and we don’t want my sister in law to be tricked by such a guy. It’s for Prince’s sake as well. We don’t want a bad guy to be his step father. We’ve retrieved bank statements from the bank and some investors. We’ve also got copies of notes he’s written to the bank with false signatures that he had copied from Yatna. He’s made some fake documents. We’ll drop Nick off next week. Do you still live at your house that he built for you two? Please make Nick pound cake. He loves it. It’ll surprise him that yours taste exactly like mine and he’ll meet the famous friend that gave me the recipe. He’s always wanted to meet you.

After reading the letter, Lawyer Toon knew Nick’s mom had told her husband about everything. He had to destroy all evidence. Nick’s father had set up a meeting with Lawyer Toon and Yatna. But, before that, Yatna told Lawyer Toon that her brother was going to the Mae Hong Son market to sign paperwork with a landscape designer that his friend had suggested use to decorate the front of their new real estate empire. Lawyer Toon used this opportunity to call on a gunman who will shoot Nick’s father at the market. Lawyer Toon also hired someone else to follow Nick’s mother. Lawyer Toon planned for Nick’s mother to get in a fatal car accident. After the shooting, the gunman escaped to burn a house down so that Nick’s mother’s letter would get destroyed. He thought about no evidence left over. He planned to steal all the evidence as Nick’s mother is in the hospital recovering and he planned to train Nick to trust him. He had hoped Nick’s parents didn’t tell him a thing. If so, he would have to destroy Nick and use Yatna. Prince had already left the country months earlier.

After seeing Lawer Toon making out with Yatna, Prince requested to leave. He also didn’t like the threat Lawyer Toon made towards his aunt. He thought his mother had kept Lawyer Toon a secret from Nick’s father and that Lawyer Toon had only threatened his aunt about the affair, not about stealing from the company.
-End Flashback-

aw...it's sad the Fic is coming to end end already TT_TT

I hope the baby and Kwang will be fine. Nick BLACKOUT!!! :shock2: He must been hit with the 2nd bullet for saving Kwang.

I can't wait to find out. Thanks for the wonderful update. Glad I caught up XD
Yay, Kwang is fine. Yay! You caught up!!

OFG that latsamee is such a bitch...argh... nick is so cute, he blocked the bullet for kwang :wub: awwh...yes, i'm sad that this ff will be over.. update me... :D
Well, now she's in jail and hopefully won't get out...even if she claims insanity.

Good Good and Good....
Love it,Nick saved Kwang..Fwuuu.
Latsamee,she need to go show her at Crazy hospital.... :numchuck:
Poor Prince underneath Nick and Kwang...:)

Hope Nick doesn't get hurt and KWang too,hope the baby is ok.

Thank you and update me.... :grouphug:
Lots of weight on top of Prince. I'm glad he's a strong guy and can withstand all of the physical pain and even the emotional ones.

^^^haha, I agree Latsamee needa head to the mental hospital. not literally, but physically lol

I hope the baby will be OK :teary:
She is one crazy lady. Their family is pretty messed up. At least Lawyer Toon realized his mistakes, even though it took a while. Whereas Latsamee can't seem to grasp that she's doing wrong.

Yes! Finally caught up with this FF...sad that it's ending soon

gosh I wished I was in the story and can slap the shit out of latsamee hahaha

hope the baby is okay and awies, my lovely Nick.... :cloud9:
I'm glad that they all didn't have to see Latsamee's face again, except on the news when she got arrested. :coverlaf: Hopefully they never have to see her again.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Mae Hong Son: Flower Shop-

It has been a month and Nick has fully recovered. They also recovered and instead of proposing to Phet again, Phet surprised him by finding the ring on the ground and hid it from him as if she had forgotten all about the first proposal. Phet took They for a walk to get some exercise. Midway through their walk, Phet stopped and hugged They. This took him by surprise. She moved her lips towards his and gave him a gentle kiss. Afterwards, she told him she wanted to marry him. She let go of her grasp of They and took out the ring from her pocket and slipped it on her own ring finger. From that day forward, the two had been planning their wedding. Both wanted a small wedding, but Yatna kept insisting they have a large one. She even offered to pay for it all.

At the flower shop, Kwang finished putting up the last vase to display in the window. The store would open for the first time tomorrow and she already has an order made for flowers at Phet and They’s wedding. Yatna had ordered a lot of flowers for it. Prince had already gone back to work in Bangkok and Knight returned to have some fun with his friends before college starts. It was actually Nick who convinced him to leave and let them have some privacy. Gai helped Nick out by telling Knight that the two have to have some time together. Knight finally understood what the couple needed and made an excuse to go back. However, opening day, everyone will be back at the shop.

-I Scream Ice Cream Shoppe-

“Hey, when are you getting here Peurn?” asked Blank. “I’m getting promoted to manager and I wanted to give you free samples before the shop opens.”

“Peurn, I’ll be there in a sec. Why so early anyways? Couldn’t you give me samples when the mall closes or something?” asked Knight.

“If I do that, the samples might be gone. We make ice cream fresh in the morning,” laughed Blank.

Knight was a little grouchy because he had to get up to come for these samples at the shop because Blank kept begging. He didn’t want to hurt his friend’s feelings and decided to drag himself out of bed. Knight looked down at a text from Mary. She had gone to Boston for the summer and she told him that today felt great because she got a new job at an ice cream shop.

Then Knight heard someone say, “Ahem.”

The voice sounded familiar, but he thought it couldn’t possibly be Mary. He looked up and she was standing there behind the counter at the shop. She had curled her amber colored hair and had a bow clip in it. She looked adorable and smiled at Knight. Knight was no longer grouchy. He started to smile wide and rushed to the counter.

Suddenly Blank reached out and stopped Knight from reaching the counter. “Slow down,” said Blank. “You know you can slip and fall around here? And as manager, I don’t want an injury the first day that I work as manager.”

Mary began to giggle. “And he doesn’t want a newly hired ice cream barista to flirt with a customer on the first day either."

Kwang walked to the storage room to fold up a box she had unpacked with gift items she ordered from a college friend. Then, she smelled some lunch that she had waited for all morning. Nick had been making lunch for her all week and insisted it was because she had taken great care of him and he wanted to make it up to her. What Kwang never admitted to Nick was that his food wasn’t that great tasting. What she loved about him is that he kept trying and it has improved a bit. She had faith he’ll get good one day. She knew the first time he cooked for her, They must’ve helped him and that’s why the taste was much better then. Kwang turned around and Nick had already sat down at the employee table. He had a smile on his face and he wore a nice graphic tee with cardigan that made him look all preppy and like a young college heartthrob rather than a cold businessman. She still ponders about how Nick makes her heart melt every time she looks at him. Nick didn’t talk much during lunch, all he kept doing was stare wide eyed at Kwang as she ate her meal. She felt a little nervous and wondered what he was thinking. She picked up her napkin and wiped her mouth.

“Nick, is something wrong? You keep staring,” said Kwang.

Nick smiled even wider and got up from his chair. He walked over to Kwang and lowered his head towards Kwang and stared straight into her eyes. He then stroked Kwang’s cheek and kissed her lips. After teasing Kwang with the kiss, Nick backed off.

“I was just thinking about last night,” smiled Nick.

Kwang smiled in return and said, “You…perv…” and was cut off by Nick’s lips again.

Kwang began to rise from her seat as Nick cupped her cheeks with one hand as he reached to unbutton her maternity dress that she tried on for the first time today. He lingered at the thought that this dress was pretty easy to unbutton since the buttons were in the back. Kwang raised up Nick’s shirt and felt his warm body against her hands.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this in the storage room,” said Kwang.

“What’s even better is that I don’t know if the doors are locked,” said Nick.

They locked lips again as Kwang reached down to unbutton Nick’s jeans. Nick carefully place his hands behind Kwang and slowly lowered her down to the floor. Kwang moved her lips from his lips to his neck. All Kwang could think about now was last night, she too had perverted thoughts.

Nick started to kiss Kwang’s jawline and she began to tingle in excitement. All she could think about were his kisses and both of their heart’s racing. Nick began to move lower to her collar and then to her breasts and lower to her stomach. He teased her by back tracking back to her lips and then he licked her neck gently as she smiled.

“I love you,” whispered Nick, seconds before he entered her. Both shuddred and Kwang reached her arms above her head to readjust herself, but she accidentally knocked over some empty boxes as they clanked to the floor.

Nick laughed and panted at the same time. Kwang laughed and Nick grasped Kwang’s hand and held it tight.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

“I want to make sure we have enough tables set up,” said Yatna. “Assistant Pat, you make sure you bring that daughter of yours tomorrow to the opening ceremony. I need to talk to her about taking over Witoon’s case.”

“Actually, she is planning on a trip tomorrow to the countryside to take a look at her new office space. Perhaps at the wedding?” informed Assistant Pat.

“Fine, I guess we’ve waited this long, I can wait for her some more. I just want to give her more opportunities, especially to work with our attornery. The best in Thailand, you know?” said Yatna.

“1, 2, 3!” everyone shouted as Kwang and Knight cut the ribbon to the new shop.

They then all headed inside and complimented Kwang on finishing up all the decorations. Kwang thanked everyone for helping her clean up the place and thanked Chai and Fon for investing in her dreams. They told her that they are sure she will do great. Nick walked over to the counter and looked at the pound cake. It looked a lot like the ones his mother made him. He picked it up and took a bite out of it. These were just the same.

“Who made these?” asked Nick.

Gai, Kwang, and Mary turned around and walked over to Nick. “You like them?” asked Mary. “I helped P’Kwang make them. P’Gai told me that P’Kwang made the best pound cakes and I begged her to show me how to make them. She ended up doing everything, except I measured some stuff.”

Nick grabbed Kwang’s hands and pulled her to the storage room, “You made these? Where did you learn how to make them?”

“My mother taught me,” said Kwang.

At that moment, Nick finally connected the dots. He knew Kwang had been the girl he met at the park years ago, the day he saved her from the bullet, but just realized that the person his mother sent him to stay with years ago was the famous friend that he always wanted to meet. He always wanted to see who taught his mother how to make his favorite dessert. Nick kissed Kwang in his excitement and everyone came to the storage room door and giggled at what they witnessed.

“Woah, why are the storage boxes not picked up?” asked Gai, noticing the scattered boxes.

Both looked away shyly as they both forgot to clean up after they were done yesterday afternoon.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

Two weeks later, everything for Phet and They’s wedding was set up. The garden filled with gardenias and a blast of orange tulips for punches of color throughout the garden. Everyone was having a fun time seating. Prince walked out of his room and bumped into Nick. Prince put on a black dress suit and Nick had decided to wear all white today.

“Wow, I guess we’re switching styles today, huh?” asked Prince and they both walked down the stairs.

After the ceremony, Assistant Pat walked his wife and daughter over to Yatna. Yatna smiled as she greeted Beige. Beige smiled in return. She had thought Yatna was a weird lady who was money hungry all the time, but after hearing about all the mishaps in her life from her father, she felt sorry for the woman.

“Prince, come over here, son,” called out Yatna.

Prince turned towards his mother and locked eyes on a beautiful woman in an elegant white dress that potentiated her body shape. Her face was sweet and she too locked eyes with Prince. Prince could tell she was interested in him and that this woman made his heart beat nervously. He wanted to look away shyly because she was so blunt in her stare even though he knew she wanted to look away too. They were definitely very much alike.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s Bedroom Downstairs-

After several hours, Kwang and Nick wandered off inside the house. The weather was getting chilly and Nick worried that Kwang would catch a cold.

“You can really stay in this room? It doesn’t remind you of the bad thing I did to you?” asked Nick.

“Yes, I can. I keep moving forward and I can’t let something like that depress me,” said Kwang.

“Thank you for forgiving me and giving me a chance and showing me how to really love,” said Nick.

“You want to be my devil again tonight?” asked Kwang.

Nick replied, “I would like that very much, but then I don’t want to be the one you call perverted again tonight.”

Kwang laughed at Nick’s comment, “Well, what do you want to do then?”

“Let’s just go to the window and look at the stars and the moonlight and think about our future together,” said Nick.

Nick held Kwang’s hand and they looked out at the moonlight. Kwang then said, “My future is with you. After we do this, we’ll get carried away by our passion and fall into bed and devour each other until the moonlight disappears and the sun shines on our faces,”

Nick look at Kwang and chuckled, “Wow, you’re turning into quite the devil.”

“I was taught good things,” commented Kwang. She then turned to Nick, “Nick, thank you for being a part of my life. And I know you’re thinking about proposing to me tonight, and that’s why you’re all nice and trying to be romantic.” She chuckled a bit. “But, Prince told me your plan because I begged it out of him. And I just want you to know that we don’t have to have a wedding to be considered married.”

Nick laughed for being caught. “Are you sure?”

“I’m really sure. The most important thing is that we love each other and we’re bound together by our shared hearts,” smiled Kwang.

All of a sudden everyone from the wedding rushed in to the room. Knight carried a cake and everyone began shouting, “Congratulations on your engagement!”

Prince ran up to Nick with Night and Blank and they lifted him to the air and started shouting in happiness. Nick laughed and looked down at Kwang. She smiled at Nick and Gai told Kwang they would lift her up too, but she’s pregnant and they don’t want the baby to be hurt.

They all sat Nick down and everyone started dancing in excitement around the room. Nick in his white suit grabbed hold of Kwangs hands and Kwang in a pearl purple spaghetti strapped dress stood smiling and tearing in happiness at Nick.

Nick leaned forward to kiss Kwang on the lips and everyone grew even more excited. Both didn’t care about public display of affection at this point.

“I love you,” said Nick to Kwang.

Everyone fell silent and awed at the couple’s moment together.

“And, I love you,” said Kwang.

They both inched their lips towards each other again. Kwang’s soft lips pressed against Nick’s powerful ones. The gardenias’ scent from Kwang swiftly entered Nick’s nose and this made him feel even luckier to have Kwang in his life.

The two stood caressing each other, ignoring the tears and cheers of joy surrounding them. It was just them. Love is possible.

WTDCL = ♥Complete♥

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha it's freaken 2am and I'm in my room reading this and trying not to scream cuz my sis is sleeping behind me..... :coverlaf:

what a cute chapter :cloud9: ....I couldnt stop smiling and giggling...is this the last chapter or is there more

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
hehehaha...i love the giggly gagaly ening to this. Nick n Kwang deserve a happily ever after, after all that. Thanks for writing this lovely beautiful fic.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
If there are unanswered things/or anything anyone is wondering about, please let me know so that I can clear things up or tell you to wait for part 2. Some things I have left out because... :dance1: "Clearly, It's Called Love"...the poster looks all happy, but this ff will be along the same lines as WTDCL.

hahaha it's freaken 2am and I'm in my room reading this and trying not to scream cuz my sis is sleeping behind me..... :coverlaf:

what a cute chapter :cloud9: ....I couldnt stop smiling and giggling...is this the last chapter or is there more
Haha, glad you like this. This is the last chapter. @ first I planned on an alternative ending, but then I decided to stick with one and have them end happily with all the characters surrounding them.

hehehaha...i love the giggly gagaly ening to this. Nick n Kwang deserve a happily ever after, after all that. Thanks for writing this lovely beautiful fic.
Thank you. They do deserve a happily ever after going through all the things they went through. I sped things along with everyone easily forgiving each other. haha. Or else, I think this would go on forever and I might get writer's block.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh,i'm late and everyone had allready said what i want to say..

Anyway this FF was realy gr8,love the Ending... :wub: :wub:

Thank you,Phone..