[KBS2] Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Anybody seen this drama yet? I'm so hooked to this. So far, I've already watched the first and second episodes and it's so good. Cho Ok is such an annoying little girl. Just because she's sick doesn't mean that she gets everything she wants. She deserves to be blind. She's so mean to Yeon Yi and she's also jealous of her. Jung Kyo seems to like Yeon Yi a lot. Yoon Doo Soo who is Cho Ok's father seems to like Yeon Yi's mother a lot. I wonder if he finds out that Yeon Yi's mother is a gumiho (wolf), would he still love her? Would he act like her first husband? I hope the father doesn't sacrifice Yeon Yi's liver to his daughter. He's been noticing a lot that his daughter is being a **itch compared to Yeon Yi. I can see that he rather have his daughter die than sacrificing Yeon Yi but we'll have to see the end. (I'm wondering if they'll grow up in this drama)

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i freakin love this drama..its hella tight..and awesome..love it!! so far..im already done with this drama..yea..i know..i love it .

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like this drama, but didn't catch my attendtion on the last couple of eps 14-... it got kinda repeated but over all i love both they two little girls, they're r the cuteset!