<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks Tinah!! i'm a big fan of Sirita JEnsen...and i'm watching for her lakorn to be air...gosh...any news about her lately?

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx roots!..omg she looks like marsha lol..cant wait to watch this..love rita and kong..oh its airing after ken n nott lakorn! :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
soccerchik said:
does anyone know the summary or the type of lakorn it is? ken and nott's lakorn need to hurry on up and end.
[post="82505"][/post]​
No but the title sounds so beautiful...almost like a line from poetry.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing Tinah. The title sound very interesting and that picture made me want to watch it. Anyways, I can't open the file to watch it. Can someone please upload in different form. thank you

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone know when ken n nott lakorn is ending?..lol..i know it just started..maybe in the middle of next month?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Rita and she is pretty but I just don't like Kong. He bugs me for some reason and I think he's plain ugly, sorry to his fans. I might watch it if the story is interesting. I'd love to know the story if anyone has it or knows it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish i did knew the storyline but theres no news about it..i guess we'll have to wait til it airs

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i saw the preview today when i was watching cherry and got's lakorn. so it's a ghost lakorn? if that's the case, maybe i'll have to pass on this lakorn. i'm not into ghost lakorns.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
oo its a ghost lakorn? i dont really like ghost lakorns either..but i guess ill give the first episode i try when it airs first..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Yep it's a ghost lakorn...I just saw the teaser...looks really good though...I'll put up the teaser later but if Roots does before me then great...:)