Jai Diew

L

lalalek

You know what i said the same thing about Vee Too......i don't know why i don't like him, but he looks good :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
The title is actually "Mai Jai Diew" from what the news lady said and yep she's playing a prim and proper lady...cool can't wait to see again...Thanks Tinah!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
why does vee keeps on getting casted as the pek? he has this hard-rocking abilities with no feelings or emotions. hes cute and everything but he needs to brush up on his acting.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
does nayone have pictures. i cant seem to remember who this pok is. her name dont even ring a bell. does anyone have her picture?

L

lalalek

misszaky said:
why does vee keeps on getting casted as the pek? he has this hard-rocking abilities with no feelings or emotions. hes cute and everything but he needs to brush up on his acting.
[post="81923"][/post]​
:lmao: you are so funny, i agree what you say!!!!! :loool:

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
finally pok is back...i miss her....but from the clip her character seems boring...anyways i don't care....i just want to see her on screen again! vee.....ch. 7 needs new actors!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i liked vee in that one lakorn i forgot the title but he played with Ae Isriya or something...i use to like him but now he's like everywhere...hehe...he's BETTER with short hair...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I hope her character is more interesting than in Nai Ruen Jai with Stephen. Man those two looked good together but too bad the story sucked so much.

karuna

sarNie Egg
jeanie said:
I hope her character is more interesting than in Nai Ruen Jai with Stephen. Man those two looked good together but too bad the story sucked so much.
[post="82686"][/post]​
p'ek name in Nai Ruen Jai is Sam not Stephen. two different ppl. just clarifying, keke.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn is airing soon...credit Sara of Annthongfanclub

Friday,Saturday, Sunday against...Lom Huan (Benz/Aum)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
i'm looking more forward to kwan and note couple because they never been match before and i like them both. As for pok and vee not there biggest fan. :D