Kaew Tah Pee

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i know that Tik has a new lakorn call "Kew Tah Pee" but i just heard that his n'ek is Cherry Khamupsorn.....is that true...or just rumor ?
i got this news from cherry baord.

but if its true then.....that would be good.....like to see cherry with tik.....lolz :w000t:

Thanks

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
probably true cuz I heard this rumor for awhile now and the one with Janie T. was a rumor too but then it turned out to be true....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know tik is this lakorn but dont know whos praek..calla is the news recent from cherry's webboard?..how about the other lakorn he had rumor with cherry..her sister and his brother thun..i guess they must have change the lakorn..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its a different lakorn..the title is call "diamond eyes" right?..no wonder they choose tik..cuz tik got them sexy eyes..lol..and yep another ch3 lakorn for tik..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
yep its a different lakorn..the title is call "diamond eyes" right?..no wonder they choose tik..cuz tik got them sexy eyes..lol..and yep another ch3 lakorn for tik..
[post="83209"][/post]​
well I know kaew Tah is a fancy way to say eye...but what is Pee ( Pi like ghost)....don't know? I thought Diamond is Petch...

but another ch3 for Tik...seems like he's more into ch3 now...who knows next might be Ann T and Benz or Joy S.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well I know kaew Tah is a fancy way to say eye...but what is Pee ( Pi like ghost)....don't know? I thought Diamond is Petch...

but another ch3 for Tik...seems like he's more into ch3 now...who knows next might be Ann T and Benz or Joy S.

oops you're bluemoon..i keep thinking it was diamond eye for some reason..so its ghost eye..thats even worse..im glad hes working with channel 3 alot so he can be paired up with ann or joy next :w000t: but he only has 1 0r 2 lakorn a year so if this rumor is true then we wont be seeing ann with tik this year :(

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm happy that Tik will be in tv3 again. Any actress in tv3 are fine with me to be with Tik even though I really want to see him with Ann and Joy S.

It would be also cool to pair him up with Vicky....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i've been wanting to see him with ann t. for awhile now.
me too!..its so hard for these two to ever be pair up..both busy schedule..especially ann..wonder how will that be like..everyone probaly go crazy..especially me :D

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
i heard that he's doing one with cherry and janie for sure. then he was in a movie with paula t. dont know if that came out yet (doubt it)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that means no tik/aom this year :( cant tik do atleast 3 lakorn a year..why only 2!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
The rumor is actually the new n'ek is........................

CHEWY. HEHEHEHE.

Yeah that lakorn is gonna be off the hook. Looking forward to seeing them sexy love scenes that might be x rated, hmmm

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Nah its not a ghost movie, Pee in this case means brother, like when you're referring to yourself. Kaew tah is like an expression right, its not literal. Like sweetheart or something. Anyways its a remake.

natty

Chubs
omg i remember this lakorn.. it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.. almost as old as i am trim off a few years :lmao: it came out even i think before pra'sad muud.. probably the same time as monradee's version of chaluer rak..

anyways.. kaew tha pee is "my eyes" because the pra'ek is blind.. and he paid nang'ek to be his wife as well as his "eyes" actually he didnt pay her.. i think she was his payment of some sort or something..i'm not 100% sure cus it's so long ago.. well they got married, and they eventually fall in love but like all lakorns of the 80's, obstacles and misunderstandings.... hehe.. but anyways i remember loving this lakorn alot.. and if tik and cherry is in it whom i both like.. i'd be so happy! i was wondering if they will ever remake this lakorn..

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! i'm glad that Tik will have more lakorn out more. just love him, and i agree with someone that..he got a sexy eyes..if the title is diamond eyes...thanks