Good Movie

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Dil Ka Rishta
I don't know the title of this one but the 2nd p'ek in Dil Ka Rishta was in it along w/Dia Merza (I think that's her name). The two were engaged to be married but thought they loved someone else so they got together to break up the couple but in the end they fell in love w/each other. It was pretty funny.

sisii

I have so many. Here's a few

Maine Pyar Kiya (very old but a classic!)
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Kal Ho Naa Ho
Main Hoon Na
Mujhse Dosti karoge

gs

Sexy Back
jeanie said:
Dil Ka Rishta
I don't know the title of this one but the 2nd p'ek in Dil Ka Rishta was in it along w/Dia Merza (I think that's her name). The two were engaged to be married but thought they loved someone else so they got together to break up the couple but in the end they fell in love w/each other. It was pretty funny.
[post="1833"][/post]​
that the one i want to watch soo bad

Kelly

gosh i have so much ahah......
so i won't name them all..i'm so lazie ehe!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey gs I googled for the title and its Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai. There are some stupid parts in there (a too long running joke about Dia's father and his dark skin tone) but the storyline is similar to My Best Friends Wedding. Mainly I like it because of Priyanshu Chaterjee and Dia and its a pretty sexy film for a Bollywood movie. The two are cute together as they are both players scheming to break up the 2nd couple.

kazee

Hey,

I was just wondering if there were any recommendations for movies, because i'm getting bored of the same old movies... hmm. yea.. well tell me if you know any...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
me too..i haven't seen a good bollywood movie in the longest time..anyone know of any good new ones?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i love watching indian movies! i love how there are subtitles to everything! i have too much to recommend. just to name a few within the last years till now or so..

Bewafaa stars anil, kareena, akshay
Kyon Ki stars kareena and salman
Aitrazz stars kareena, akshay, priyanka
Dil Ne Jisa Apna Kaha stars preity and salman
Samaam Namaste stars preity and Saif Ali
Veer Zaara stars rani, preity & SRK
Kol Mil Gaya stars preity & hrithik

older ones and are definately a must watch!

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai stars SRK, kajol, special app. rani
Ishq stars ajay, amir, kajol, juhi
Chandni stars sridevi and rishi
Pardes stars SRK and Mahima

that's all for now... but there are a lot of good ones out there guys!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
Kal Ho Naa Ho ----starring SRK and Priety------ that's the best so far...besides Kuch Kuch......

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i've seen some of those already, and the others don't really interest me much. for some reason, i feel like their movies just aren't what they use to be. they are now so "modern" but it's not even modern really, it's like WAY too modern...lol you know what i mean? they've seem to be doing a lot of remakes too...i didn't know that they did a remake of Old Boy which is a korean movie (I still haven't seen it) but it's called Zinda, I think, and takes place in Thailand...the future of Bollywood seems to be lacking some fresh ideas..I can't wait for Karan Johar's next film though...I always liked his films, especially for the storyline, though I do think that they can be a little long sometimes and some scenes can really be edited out.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
well the long three+ hours doesn't bother me at all. in fact, i love it! indian movies are the only ones that are long like that so i enjoy it. i watched a lot of new movies and i got to say that the 06 movies are all pretty good- like a good storyline, music, dressings, dances and even acting (which they are usually good @). i'm just glad that to me they are much much better now- like everyone of them are worth watching. thank god their sinking period finally is over.

gosalee

sarNie Egg
OMG!! Im new here!! I didnt expect to see a thread for Bollywood fans!! Yay!!

I love watching hindi movies.. the recent one I've seen is Bunty Aur Babli hehe Im not up-to-date with the movies anymore.. hehe I loved it.. especially the Kajra Re song! Addictive!!

kazee

See the long movies don't bother me as long as it has a good storyline.. if it's a very sucky story line, then it doesn't really catch my attention and it kinda just goes downhill from there... but it usually catches my attention! I've just seen a lot and need to know if there are some new ones coming out or some new release that are not just good, but GREAT!!! :D