[KBS2] Mary Staying Out All Night

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah me too i'm really excited to see JGS in a drama again! Hopefully, it'll be as good as you're beautiful =)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished viikii had it all licensed already. :( so sad it isn't figured out because i want to know what they're saying. I still laughed watching the raw version though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished ep2. finally. it took forever to get passed the first episode. his hair just bugs the heck out me lol but i got pass that now. i freaking love this drama. i hate mae ri dad. i cannot take it when the dad sells their daughter like that. he makes my blood boil.

fun

Expired Sarnie
all the freaking damn parents in here are single parents lol and all of them are selfish in their own way. i cannot stand any of the adults in here!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
peaches, you should watch it now with me. it seems like there is no one in here for me to spam with lol but i guess it is okay. i will spam whenever you watch it. i would go to soompi but it's no fun there. i am more comfortable with my sarnie mates :kiss2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i guess i will spam only for the time being. i havent seen the new episode yet. this is one of those drama where you have to wait longer for the sub to be released and it harder to find.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate waiting for the subs, but I'm addicted to M3. It's the 1st k drama in a long time (since Prosecutor Princess) that I've been following & anticipating weekly. I'm gonna go check if subs are out now because they didn't post last night.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i noticed rating is very low for this drama. they have tough competitors but i just got tired of historical and action theme kdrama. i havent seen a light comedy in awhile. maybe that is why im so addicted to this. next year there will be athena too. i dont know after east of eden and iris and secret garden, im not so happy with all the action theme kdrama that is going on.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
awww, the rating means nothing because look @ You're Beautiful...the rating wasn't so great, but it is like #1 or 2 internationally. I think they knew this drama wouldn't appeal to the older viewers. Their lines are a pun to this drama. They add a dad/family concept to make it appeal to older viewers.

I love how Mae Ri is so nervous around Moo Kyul now. So cute. And Moo Kyul's face when he realized he was her first kiss. And the pain from her hitting him. Love them together.

peaches

sarNie Elites
found out that there are more kiss scene in episode 8 between JGS and MGY :cry: felt like hwang taekyung is cheating on go minam. i don't know if i ever going to watch this drama.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
found out that there are more kiss scene in episode 8 between JGS and MGY :cry: felt like hwang taekyung is cheating on go minam. i don't know if i ever going to watch this drama.
I can't wait to watch Ep 8!! I know YB was great, but this drama is way better. It's very cute. I didn't expect much from the GeunGeun Couple, but this is worth watching. Beside Moo Kyul is not cold like Taekyung.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm only on episode 7. Well gonna be on 7. I couldn't finish episode 6 because I'm afraid to watch her kiss someone else other than MK. I love the Gcouple. They have more chemistry. And it's 10 times cuter.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm only on episode 7. Well gonna be on 7. I couldn't finish episode 6 because I'm afraid to watch her kiss someone else other than MK. I love the Gcouple. They have more chemistry. And it's 10 times cuter.
Mae Ri gets to kiss both guys. Lucky her. hehehe. But I agree, I want her to be with only MK. I haven't watched 8 yet either, going to wait for the subs. I think the kiss takes place in ep 7 between JI and MR.

-------------------------------------------------

December 8, 2010
The need to spam, but I won't start a new reply.

Oh gosh epi 8 is one of my faves!!! Moo Kyul's voice at the end is so sexy & the lines at the end of the epi is just ahhhh...luvable. Haven't felt so happy for a couple like this in a long time.

December 12, 2010
Ahhh I hate the ending of episode 9!! Noooooo! I guess they need to add the drama, but I almost cried.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I HATE THIS DRAMA yet LOVE IT. I freaking love episode 9 until the last 2 minutes!

The only character I like is MK. Pulling my hair because I'm so frustrated. I even hate JI and that actress girl (totally forgot her name). OMFG I hate all the freaking damn adults in this drama. My mom thought I was going psycho. I started cursing at my laptop screen ahahaha. MR's dad is just plain selfish. He wants to see his daughter happy yet he's forcing her into marriage. Shit he ruined MR's mom life, please don't go ruining MR too. I don't want a father like that, selling his daughter out like that just to clear his debt. I literally hate him. As for MK's mom, she's annoying but she's not really a pain in the arse. The only time where I hate her is when she totally ignores my baby MK. The scene of him throwing paper airplane at the window. And for JI's dad, get over it. Just because he didn't get the mom, he's cornering MR's dad to have their kids wed. Ugh. So pissed off. Anyways please do forgive me for my abrupt manner and language. I'm just so frustrated right now.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I HATE THIS DRAMA yet LOVE IT. I freaking love episode 9 until the last 2 minutes!

The only character I like is MK. Pulling my hair because I'm so frustrated. I even hate JI and that actress girl (totally forgot her name). OMFG I hate all the freaking damn adults in this drama. My mom thought I was going psycho. I started cursing at my laptop screen ahahaha. MR's dad is just plain selfish. He wants to see his daughter happy yet he's forcing her into marriage. Shit he ruined MR's mom life, please don't go ruining MR too. I don't want a father like that, selling his daughter out like that just to clear his debt. I literally hate him. As for MK's mom, she's annoying but she's not really a pain in the arse. The only time where I hate her is when she totally ignores my baby MK. The scene of him throwing paper airplane at the window. And for JI's dad, get over it. Just because he didn't get the mom, he's cornering MR's dad to have their kids wed. Ugh. So pissed off. Anyways please do forgive me for my abrupt manner and language. I'm just so frustrated right now.
OMG agree!! I was so frustrated I wanted to cry. And no previews for tomorrow either :( I'm going to watch raw version tomorrow just to see if it'll make me happier. Mae Ri told MK she's not a nagger, so I hope she kinda keeps her words and gets over this like every other time...but this is a kiss!! Erggh!! If I witness with my own eyes I wouldn't believe the kiss meant nothing. I do love how MK looks at the end because you can tell he wasn't feeling it.