ThaiTV.TV disappeared?

coffee.addict

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm curious if anyone here uses ThaiTV.TV? Or if anyone here knows why they just up and vanished without a single trace or explanation? I've tried calling their toll free number but that doesn't work. I emailed them, but it's been weeks. I paid for 6 months worth, but only got to use a little over a months worth. What happened to ThaiTV.TV? I'm so pissed I'm thinking about reporting them as a scam.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know there was a lawsuit between them and ch7.
Ch7 won the case for US $8.3 million this past July.
I' not sure if this has anything to do with it but for sure, it is thaitv/iptv that was involved in this case with ch7.

angrybird

sarNie Egg
hi
i m also memeber of thaitv. can anyone recommend other services that provide thai programs on the internet? especially which one can provide live tv channels like thaitv ? thanks a million.

Angel2008

sarNie Egg
yes, Does anyone know . What happen to LAKORNTHAI.TV too??or anyone are member of lakornthai.tv too?

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow ch7 got 8.3 million usd... that's crazy. i just hope their lakorns will be better in quality and hire new writers.

Rainmaker

sarNie Egg
You could try seesantv.com

My advice for any website that offers tv-services: never pay ahead for a longer period.
It's very tempting for them to pull the plug, run and start a new company.
These companies are very anonymous, not located in your own country and the amount of money you lose is to small to hunt them down if they pull the plug.

cecilia

Staff member
^iptv was located in Los Angelos, CA so yup, if you live around there, you can try to hunt them down if they didn't close their office yet.