[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

tinah

sarNie Coma
since there wasnt a thread for this lakorn i decided to post it up cuz it might air soon..calla heard..mon-tuesday is tik and janie lakorn..so we'll just have to wait and see

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't think it's airing yet? Cuz ch3 already have a line up unless it's not a primetime lakorn...but I don't know if I should anticipate this one w/Tik....he still hasn't lost that Nai Sandee look....lol....

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is coming soon i know it..but yeh janie is going to be singing a song for this lakorn...heres janie in the studio recording credit to roots

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting..:D!! i miss p'janie on screen..(even though she had so many lakons out :p) lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thank goodness...!!!!
The last drama was with him and Aom, am i correct??
hopefully it won't be a disappointment.
Janie's kool. =D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I look forward to seeing Tik and Janie together. They would make a lovely couple on screen. I hope to hear more about this lakorn soon.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
opening

เปิดกล้องแล้วจ้า

บอสนิด-อรพรรณ วัชรพล ถือฤกษ์ดีวันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 ธันวาคม มาเปิดกล้องบวงสรวงละครควบ 2 เรื่อง ที่บริษัท โพลีพลัส เอ็นเตอร์เทนเม้นท์ จำกัด ซ.แจ้งวัฒนะ 43 โดยละครเรื่อง “อมฤตาลัยâ€? ภายใต้การผลิตของ บริษัท ทูอินวัน จำกัด กำกับการแสดงโดย คนโพอิน นำแสดงโดย พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์, หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล, พลอย-เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์, ปอย-ปวีณา, กฤตภาศ, จอย-โสภิตสุดา, อ้วน-รังสิต, เอ็กซ์-ปิยะ ฯลฯ

ส่วนละครเรื่อง “ต่างฟ้าตะวันเดียวâ€? ภายใต้การผลิตของ บริษัท หนุก-หนาน จำกัด กำกับการแสดงโดย ปลา-พีรพล เธียรเจริญ นำแสดงโดย ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี, เจนี่ เที่ยนโพธิ์สุวรรณ, ว่าน-ธนกฤต (อะคาเดมี่ 2), รถเมล์-คะนึงนิจ ฯลฯ โดยละครทั้ง 2 เรื่อง จะออกอากาศทางช่อง 3

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't think Paul is in the lakorn with Tik and Janie I think from what little Thai I can read they just did the opening ceremonies for two lakorn at one time...Paul and Yardthip are in one lakorn and Tik and Janie are in another which is Tarng Fa Tawan Diew...anyone who can read Thai please confirm this...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
they're just doing an opening together. paul and yardthip has their own lakorn. and tik and jeanie has its own lakorn. but thanks for sharing the pics. tik and jeanie do look matchy together too.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
I don't think it's airing yet? Cuz ch3 already have a line up unless it's not a primetime lakorn...but I don't know if I should anticipate this one w/Tik....he still hasn't lost that Nai Sandee look....lol....
[post="85286"][/post]​

I'm looking forward to it. Thank goodness i decided not to watch Nai Sandee. Whew!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
any news on the story? so far all i know is that p'ek is a doctor. hopefull it's one of those slap/kiss lakorns cause it would be awesome.