Eb Lauj

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
He's here in America. I saw him at St. Paul New Year. I don't know how long he's staying and I don't know if he'll be coming down to Fresno new year. I really wanted to take a picture with him, but some ladies took him to chat and walk around. He's very handsome in person. Hope you guys get to see him and take pictures with him.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
He's here in America. I saw him at St. Paul New Year. I don't know how long he's staying and I don't know if he'll be coming down to Fresno new year. I really wanted to take a picture with him, but some ladies took him to chat and walk around. He's very handsome in person. Hope you guys get to see him and take pictures with him.
He is likely to stay forever since he is marrying this hmong american girl. I met him and his soon to be wife at a bowling place. Took some picture of them together. He is cute but just a little bit short and darker than I thought =)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Awe. He's already married? I was hoping to see a few more of his movies before he drop his single status. lol. Anyway I hope he continue to do more movies though I doubt.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Eb Lauj? The guy that star in that movie, 1 Tsob Ntoo 2 Hom Txiv?

If so, damn. Same here! I was hoping to see him make more movies before he got married.
Damn Hmong celebrities mas. LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Eb Lauj? The guy that star in that movie, 1 Tsob Ntoo 2 Hom Txiv?

If so, damn. Same here! I was hoping to see him make more movies before he got married.
Damn Hmong celebrities mas. LOL
I hope we're talking about the correct one.

Eb Lauj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdxpTUHFFM&feature=related

Tub Es Lauj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8p6mQe_83w

I think it's kind of funny that they usually give Eb Lauj supporting roles, even though he always seem to outshine the main cast. But he probably fits more as eye candy.

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
i hope it's not Es Lauj. I think he's like the best new pra ek that I've seen. It'll be too soon to be married. As for Eb Lauj (Lis Lauj), I liked him in his movie with Hnub Lis but then Now I don't like him as Pra Ek much anymore. He seem stiff in his acting and it look fake sometimes. Sorry Eb Lauj fan. I'm more of a Es Lauj fan now. But i wouldn't mind meeting him.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That's good it's not Tus Es Lauj, because he's just beginning to rise in the entertainment industry.

i hope it's not Es Lauj. I think he's like the best new pra ek that I've seen. It'll be too soon to be married. As for Eb Lauj (Lis Lauj), I liked him in his movie with Hnub Lis but then Now I don't like him as Pra Ek much anymore. He seem stiff in his acting and it look fake sometimes. Sorry Eb Lauj fan. I'm more of a Es Lauj fan now. But i wouldn't mind meeting him.
I see Eb Lauj (Lis Lauj) as cute Lais type. I do agree he's not pra'ek material but I always notice him more than the main cast. Like I've said he's eye candy for me, the pretty boy at the side. Acting wise...I don't see potential in him there, because I haven't see him improve since his first supporting movie with Modern Stars "Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub." I followed all of his work.

__dazzling-me__

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Eb is the cute laib type. What I don't like about most of the movies that he's in is that they put so much make up on him. You could totally see the powder on his face. They make him so white. Also, the red lipstick...he don't need that at all. I don't why they (the movie production) make him look like a clown. I like him dark. He looks more manly that way also cuter.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Yeah. They love to powder him up like a little girl. Man don't need make up, to whomever suggest it on him, you got to ease off it (director/producer or make up artist). :facepalm:

menam

sarNie Egg
The Ej Lauj that starred in a movie with Hnub Lis is married to lady in St. Paul. My sister-in-law told me that because she is related to that lady parents.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my! It is the Eb Lauj I was talking about haha
so sad. no more movies. anyways I didn't know there was a Tub Es Lauj too.
whose that? I'm not keeping up with my Hmong actors. how sad!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Post#6, Tub Es Lauj is the guy in the second youtube video I posted.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the news. I'm not a fan anyways. heheh.. Eb and Es does sound alike. plus I never knew that the guy played in "Npam" was his name. He wasn't that accurate but his role was okay. I enjoyed some of his movie. And about Es, I actually like few of his songs on video karaoke. Es's face did changed a bit now but I prefer his old look even more! well they both are good in their own ways. I'm glad that Eb had found his match. goodluck to him.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Lol. Everyone's getting mixed up between Es Lauj and
Eb Lauj. Hehe, so glad it's not Es Lauj. Eb has that
hot bad boy look and Es has that cute innocent guy look.
Everyone agrees on the makeup. I saw a picture of Eb
and my friend and boy, he is SHORT!

I'm so glad that Es doesn't have make up on in his movie
with Duab Ci. :D He'll be having an album out. Idk when.
Hmong Sheeyee told me that they'll be sponsoring up to
5 different people and those people are Tsom Xyooj,
Duab Ci Thoj, Es Lauj, Sia Mee(Small poj laib girl that
looks like Huab Ci in Cawm Txoj Sia Txhawm Rau Kev Hlub),
and maybe Tsw Qab Thoj. :0 That's a lot of people and
they'll be making movies too. Too many songs to write.
Up to 50 songs a year.. Es is currently rising to Hmong
Entertainment. Took him so long to be popular or well
known and he's been around for 2-3 years now? Aha, I
guess Hmong Sheeyee Production are well known for making
their singers/actors/actresses stars in the Hmong community.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
I think that if u wanted to take pictures with him u could just ask, because I see girls do that during the 3 days new year at st. paul. and the girl/some ladies that took him walking is his finacee (at that time) and her siblings :)

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Everyone's getting mixed up between Es Lauj and
Eb Lauj. Hehe, so glad it's not Es Lauj. Eb has that
hot bad boy look and Es has that cute innocent guy look.
Everyone agrees on the makeup. I saw a picture of Eb
and my friend and boy, he is SHORT!

I'm so glad that Es doesn't have make up on in his movie
with Duab Ci. :D He'll be having an album out. Idk when.
Hmong Sheeyee told me that they'll be sponsoring up to
5 different people and those people are Tsom Xyooj,
Duab Ci Thoj, Es Lauj, Sia Mee(Small poj laib girl that
looks like Huab Ci in Cawm Txoj Sia Txhawm Rau Kev Hlub),
and maybe Tsw Qab Thoj. :0 That's a lot of people and
they'll be making movies too. Too many songs to write.
Up to 50 songs a year.. Es is currently rising to Hmong
Entertainment. Took him so long to be popular or well
known and he's been around for 2-3 years now? Aha, I
guess Hmong Sheeyee Production are well known for making
their singers/actors/actresses stars in the Hmong community.
You should ask SheeYee Production producers if they have any plans to sponsor some of their actors here (to the US) for some performances.

Do you know if they're going to make anymore new movies in 2011, if so please tell them to think of more original and creative ideas. They should do one that's like Yaya and Barry's Lakorn where the pra'nang's family hate each other to death. Oh yeah and have the n'ek beat the pr'ek in almost everything. That would be fun to watch. Most Hmong movies I see are with the n'ek and pr'ek sweet talk to each other too much and there's no action, no conflict -- boring, much? Oh yeah, tell them to use DSLR cameras with lens to make their movies seem more professional like Moua Lee's and mainstream music videos.